SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by FashionLover Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:48 pm

Also trademarked Ab Doctor laugh out loud what? cantstopl #stoptryingtomakedrabshappen
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Aria Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:So Rachel was announced as lead on 2/13. Two days later on 2/15 Bryan was pictured with Josh and the management team who would later file his trademarks. Look, I think Bryan is perfectly nice, but these kinds of things are not a good look that early on. Probably doesn't reflect on the relationship today as much but I'm cautiously side eyeing. JMO.

Yeah, I definitely think that Bryan went on with a plan and an objective. I still think his feelings are genuine, but, yeah, not the best look. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:53 pm

He's so cheesy laugh out loud

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:56 pm

FashionLover wrote:Also trademarked Ab Doctor laugh out loud what? cantstopl #stoptryingtomakedrabshappen

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:59 pm

ElonM wrote:
sfrank wrote:
ElonM wrote:So, he trademark his name too? Man, this is some Beyonce and Jay z moves.
Bryan did not trademark is name just Dr. Abs.
He should have, he's one of a kind. Hugesmile

Rachel certainly thinks so and that's really the only opinion that matters at the end of the day where their future is concerned Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 22 2498057887
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:04 pm

sfrank wrote:
ElonM wrote:So, he trademark his name too? Man, this is some Beyonce and Jay z moves.

No he trademarked Dr. Abs, Ab Doctor, and Bryan Abasolo. The last of which was done after the finale aired on May 15th.

http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4806:404ny.2.1

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 22 87b72b10 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 22 86669110 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:09 pm

Welp, hopefully he's sold enough merch to break even on the cost of these tragic trademarks IMO
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:17 pm

I dont think branding oneself and finding love are mutually exclusive.
Case in point: Kaitlyn.
No wonder Rachel seems like Kaitlyn a lot.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:37 pm

Finding love and branding yourself are not mutual exclusive, however in Bryan case his sincerity has been in question from jump. I think it's combination of things like his edit as well as him being soooo ott. I personally don't see anything wrong with branding oneself, however in this case this gives people something else to question Bryan so sincerity. Ultimately the only thing that will change people minds is if they last.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:39 pm

umngirl wrote:
sfrank wrote:

No he trademarked Dr. Abs, Ab Doctor, and Bryan Abasolo. The last of which was done after the finale aired on May 15th.
http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4806:404ny.2.1

The most recent TM (Bryan Abasolo) after he returned from filming - "Goods and Services: Entertainment services, namely, personal appearances by a physician, entertainer, television personality, and celebrity."

dizzy

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:51 pm

jalkire wrote:Finding love and branding yourself are not mutual exclusive, however in Bryan case his sincerity has been in question from jump. I think it's combination of things like his edit as well as him being soooo ott. I personally don't see anything wrong with branding oneself, however in this case this gives people something else to question Bryan so sincerity. Ultimately the only thing that will change people minds is if they last.

Yeah, I agree. People feel so strongly about him right now (both his fans and haterz) and I think that only time could possibly change that, like it did with Jordan (in a good way) or Jef (in a bad way). I'm curious to see too! Usually I have a very strong feeling about whether a couple will last or not (I've been wrong, but I've always had a strong feeling all the same)), but I could see it going either way with these two. It's really Bryan that I wonder about, so hopefully he's be the guy that he's told Rachel he is and shown himself to be during and after. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:58 pm

Actually I get why he would TM his name - I certainly would not want some stranger using my name without my permission.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh