SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by makeover Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:14 pm

I wouldn't think too deeply into the Dr. ABS nickname laugh out loud. That's what his friends call him in his old Instagram pics. It may just be a nickname given that stuck and he liked it and tm it. On a shallow note, he has very nice abs IMO.  squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 34 1f60d 

If Bryan is tm-ing more things, he should tm "sloppy seconds". cheeky That is such a great description of Bachelor Nation and how I refer to them in my head. It's not even seconds at this point, fourths and fifths etc. BIP perpetuates that even more!

makeover

Back to top Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Kolormiblnd Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:21 pm

A few thoughts I have:
1) As to Bryan tm Dr Abs, then his name. No biggie. A lot of people have done it. JMO, maybe an insurance for post season if things didn't pan out like he hoped. In many interviews though, Rachel has said that she would take his name. Would the end of filming coincide with when his name was tm"d? Just wondering. If I went on a reality show and knew the whole world would soon know who I was, I would tm me too. Prevent anyone cashing in on my name or associating me with unsavory elements/merchandise laugh out loud
2) With regards to Rachel, IMO she has not been level headed in men/relationships, she even said it several times during the season too. The duration of a relationship is not what provides the foundation for a successful marriage, it is the values, attitudes and desires of the couple, IMO. JMO but mature (women) have been making this choice for years, the only difference is that we made it out of the public view and arrived at that point after many years of learning.
3) Now Constance. Let me play advocate for a minute - Anyone know, how SM savvy she is? I recall she was dinged last week for liking a comment that dissed Rachel. She might not get it JMO. The outfit, to her mind, it was from Rachel not the other guy so putting it on her son, also to her mind not a big deal. Having said all that though, IMO, if she were my sister, after watching the same show the rest of the world did, I would hope that she would bend over backwards to project an aura of cordiality towards me/my choice and keep all other opinions private.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:45 pm

https://www.instagram.com/constancecherones/

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 34 Img_0711
squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 34 Img_0712

From her IG, not only did she like comments, she even replied to a couple of them, which is why I don't get it. It seems like she wants people to know it's the gift from Rachel and Peter. Of course she has the right to dress her baby in any shirts, but she chose this one, putting it for the entire SM world to see, affirming it's a gift from Peter, why oh why oh why? If you don't like your sister's fiancé, fine, talk it in private. She already got enough hate for not picking the fan fav, why fame the flame? That's why I don't unferstand Constance.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:53 pm

Is IG glitching? Can't find Bryan's page.

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:54 pm

Personally, I don't see anything at all wrong with the comment by her sister.
She is affirming it's the outfit gifted and says thanks. My daughter had a baby at the same time and has a another the same age as the older brother. .She is running ragged and I am there a lot to help.
I have to give Constance some slack here. I don't see anything more than the simple like and reply.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:05 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is IG glitching? Can't find Bryan's page.
Same. Don't put a question mark where God put a period  :gotcha: laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:09 pm

did he shut down his account?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:14 pm

ReneeM wrote:

laugh out loud

But seriously what's going on? question
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:16 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

laugh out loud

im confused ? did he delete his account?

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:21 pm

Hacked, may be?

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:21 pm

jashfan wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

laugh out loud

im confused ? did he delete his account?

Either that or he just deactivated it. His page is currently not found when you search for it.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:22 pm

@Cila51290 he wouldnt deactivate it theres a lot of shilling to do

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh