SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brothers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:36 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
FashionLover wrote:This might not even have anything to do with the squad, it could be a producer who promised her a certain someone will never see the chance of lead role, and alas here we are, with him probably getting hefty compensation for it.

jmo
I can't imagine that a producer ever promised her anything regarding the next bachelor. Why would they do that? She's history...kind of like all leads before her. If they promised anything and I don't think they did, I think they put sweet nothings in her ear such as DWTS, etc but promise....nah. It isn't the way it works.    JMOO

ITA Trusting production for anything is like the toad trusting the scorpion to get hims to safety. It isn't going to happen. He will get stung. It's then nature of the beast.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Brothers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Dessler Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:37 pm

Seabear wrote:Rachel's snarky side irritated me regarding Vanessa. However I realized they were two strong beautiful women in pursuit of the same guy. I was on the fence about Rachel before her season aired. Watching Rachel's season she won me over. Rachel clearly has a snarky side and so do many others including me. I watch these Franchise shows for entertainment so the SM show that follows is just another layer to the RL chapter that follows. Just more entertainment for me. Rachel's squad are all big girl panty types so I expect whomever she is talking about can handle the swipe. I love tea so bring it on.
Rachel in shade throwing or clapbacks to the best of my knowledge has never denigrated any personal aspects of the object of her derision. She displays displeasure without OTT character assassination or physical ridicule. I appreciate her cantor and IMO she has never tried to present a false front of who she really is. She seems to own her personality including the positive and less than positive aspects.
Bryan is a wonderful balance for Rachel in so many ways. Bryan has been exemplary in handling all the blistering and IMO unwarranted negativity and false accusations thrown his way. Maybe with time Rachel will dial back her need shade and take a gentler approach like her Boo. If not....I am here for the entertainment either way.
I also have to say....I love the R&B SM because they are so funny and amusing together. Keep the camera rolling.
JMO

Truth!!! I also like that about her. She does not call any one names or hurl insults when she replies to people calling her names or like comments badmouthing or insulting other people.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:27 pm

@Seabear so agree! To me, it's all entertainment, so bring on the good the bad the beautiful and the ugly! I wish she didn't subtweet, but the nosy in me wants to know Who? My guess is Raven.

Their sm is so adorable,... I will just excuse myself to the fan thread, but please continue to sleuth and speculate here. It's always fun to read others opinions. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:53 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:There is no way (IMO) petty only describes her SM presence. It's an extension of who she is if the situation presents itself. It's gonna be a hell of a ride through this next season of TB with Peter front and center and the attention shifts.
IMO, Rachel has taken what the Bachelorette has given her and she's moving with it.  She won't be happy about Peter proposing but, that's a vanity thing because she couldn't make him be the perfect f2 and that was the challenge. As crazy as it is, I totally get the "I don't want you but, I don't want anyone else to have you" position she took with her entire top 4. It's weird and selfish yes, but I've been there and I understand. 

The clapback mentality is something I don't get but, I will admit that most of what the squad or reality tv stars in general are about doesn't correspond with my experience or value chain for friendship or life focus or priorities. I never shared my life with SM so I admit I am completely out of the loop.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:55 pm

If Rachel drops her IMO horrendous squad, I will throw a virtual party! Brothers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 59 1176891977 Brothers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 59 1176891977 I can't stand most of them and frankly her association with them lowers her in my eyes. You are the company you keep IMO. If she moves on from them, it's the best thing that can happen IMO.

I love RnB together and will root for them but all this immature, wink-wink SM shade is still a hard pass for me. If you want to say something, say it IMO. Reminds me of the whole CFA drama. It's so high-school and pointless IMO. Having said that, I'll watch! laugh out loud laugh out loud (Thanks Will for the golden words cheeky)

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:11 pm

In regard to Rachel's tweet about loyalty.......

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYjHSUYgYaF/?taken-at=351538061848710

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:20 pm

adf23 wrote:In regard to Rachel's tweet about loyalty.......

His caption!  Brothers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 59 1f480  Brothers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 59 1f480

Someone said, "These bachelor friendships are fickle and fleeting" and I disagree. These bachelor friendships got me through a dark time and I'm grateful for my brothers, sisters, and bachelor nation. Hopefully that someone will find real love in paradise next year and stop being petty on social networks. #RoseBoys #Brothers #Blonde #ImBeingPettyNow #TodayIGotTime #TYBG #HiMom

2pop

ETA: Adam is in the pic and Raven seem to be buddy-buddy with DeMario these days IMO. I think Rachel-Raven are dunzo.  Brothers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 59 1f480

Last edited by coolangel on Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:21 pm

I know many will disagree but I find Demario particularly nasty towards Rachel when he's the one who came on her season with some hookup waiting in the wings. Yes she made a shady vague tweet but she mentioned no one and gave no specifics. He takes his response to insulting her relationship and hitting below the belt as much as possible. He just seems spiteful and really hateful towards her like she's somehow wronged him. Meanwhile he has no problems publicly hugging on the white girl who was part of the narrative that temporarily labelled him, a black man, a predator/rapist. Just no words. I'm officially over these people and hope to have them disappear into obscurity. I like Rachel and Bryan together and will continue to root for them but I'll stick to their social media. I'm officially over Bachelor Nation.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:32 pm

@lleyki ya he's the type of 'man' that doesn't like when a woman puts him in his place. He definitely has a type of woman and a strong, one that can stand up to him isn't it. He's made comments about her on multiple occasions. Instead of her defending herself I wish her man would say something JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:36 pm

lleyki wrote:

I know many will disagree but I find Demario particularly nasty towards Rachel when he's the one who came on her season with some hookup waiting in the wings. Yes she made a shady vague tweet but she mentioned no one and gave no specifics. He takes his response to insulting her relationship and hitting below the belt as much as possible. He just seems spiteful and really hateful towards her like she's somehow wronged him. Meanwhile he has no problems  publicly hugging on the white girl who was part of the narrative that temporarily labelled him, a black man, a predator/rapist. Just no words. I'm officially over these people and hope to have them disappear into obscurity. I like Rachel and Bryan together and will continue to root for them but I'll stick to their social media. I'm officially over Bachelor Nation.

He also went above and beyond to defend the man that called supporters of the BLM thugs and said that the NAACP were equivalent to the KKK; in fact, he called him one of the best people he knew. I honestly feel bad for the guy, because I think he's just an idiot who genuinely believes that these people are truly his friends and didn't just take his side because that was their road to getting back to BIP and being on TV. He's going to realize soon enough that Rachel's words are 1000% true. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:41 pm

To be honest, Rachel left the door wide open for shade towards her when she posted that tweet without giving any specifics. Thats on her. With that being said, Demario is just nasty and attention seeking with the comments about her relationship. Just say you disagree and leave it at that.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:48 pm

Oh, yeah, I'm not a fan of Rachel's myspace type of vague "guess what I'm saying!" tweets either. I just think that's she's just emotional and impulsive, whereas Demario is actually a full-on a**hole who is trying to trigger her for attention. I just hope that Rachel doesn't respond because that's exactly what he wants right now. JMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh