SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by likeashipblown Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:06 pm

Rachel's legit chillin' on social media-- sitting back-- liking comments and being scarily chill. She's avoiding any comment that mentions the situation right now.

Did Bryan give her a Xanax, did he help her achieve some new level of zen she's been unable to ever reach before? Or is this just the calm before the storm? I'm... She's so... seemingly calm.

And ftr, this is not me thinking she isn't capable of ignoring things, because I'm in the minority that thinks she's doesn't get credit for allllllll that she's ignored that no other lead has had to deal with, and I think she's actually done a decently impressive job of ignoring a lot of nastiness, from the racial slurs, to the comments on looks and appearance tied to racial slurs, to comments about her being a sl*t, to comments about her being materialistic, to character attacks across the board as long as they don't tread on race or her profession, to comments about, well a lot of things, I feel she's swallowed a lot. But, she has certain triggers and... she does not tend to do well with... well, anything Demario's serving in all his ridiculousness. That's a full stop attack on her, yes, but it's an attack on her relationship and it implies it's not real and won't last. She normally doesn't handle any of that well. So, the fact that she hasn't commented does low key surprise me.

Although, if she can find it in her, to treat this like that time when a certain person definitely hit her trigger points and even re-tweeted a t-shirt and all else and made comments? You know, when she ignored that and played like she wasn't ready to lose all chill and light someone on fire? THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by jalkire Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:10 pm

Bryan doesn't even defend himself, he's not about to jump into this. While I get I understand people want him defend Rachel it's totally out of character for him and it's not fair to judge him if he doesn't. I can't stand Demario and I don't really care for the squad. I think Rachel and Bryan best course of action is to ignore them all.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:10 pm

Demario is starting to remind me of Chad with his obsession with the lead and her relationship. Attention seeking a-hole. I hope Bryan stays out of it and keeps Rachel away from her phone for the next 24 hours. These SM games are so stupid. How old are these people again?

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

ITA. yes
If you add no fuel to that fire, you can't add to it.
The best revenge is living a good life, so if you are living a good life, live it and don't get sucked into the trolling or angry or whatever. Rise above it. It's not easy. I think it's easier to get sucked into.
Rise above it, don't sink down to it. JMO

Exactly! All DeThristy wants to see his name in US weekly again. The best thing she can do is just ignore him. That would drive him crazy. That dude want to be famous SO bad. I would not be shocksd if he's a correspondent for Extra next year! Lol
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:12 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
adf23 wrote:
themindof_vee wrote:

It reminds me of the night of hometown dates episode when people were fiercely attacking Rachel in her IG for defending Bryan to her family, calling her stupid, how could she talk to her mother that way, etc etc.  TOG (who I still question why he was on her IG), was on R's page blocking trolls on her behalf while getting his own death threats for not telling Rachel he loved her on the episode, and then we have Bryan who in the midst of it all,  put an IG story up singing "Mama" by Boyz to Men, in response to viewer reactions of his mother on the episode.  

This is OT, but how is it possible that tog was blocking trolls on Rachel's ig page? And on her behalf? As far as I know only people who have access to her account and password can do any blocking on her ig.

I worded that wrong. There were 1 or 2 trolls in particular that were absolutely AWFUL on Rachel's page, relentless in their criticism of her that night. Finally she clapped back to one of them and like within minutes, TOG had blocked the person. Said troll came back to Rachel's page to say that he was sure that R had chosen TOG (or so he thought), because TOG had blocked him and it had just happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:12 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
adf23 wrote:It reminds me of the night of hometown dates episode when people were fiercely attacking Rachel in her IG for defending Bryan to her family, calling her stupid, how could she talk to her mother that way, etc etc.  TOG (who I still question why he was on her IG), was on R's page blocking trolls on her behalf while getting his own death threats for not telling Rachel he loved her on the episode, and then we have Bryan who in the midst of it all,  put an IG story up singing "Mama" by Boyz to Men, in response to viewer reactions of his mother on the episode.  

This is OT, but how is it possible that tog was blocking trolls on Rachel's ig page? And on her behalf? As far as I know only people who have access to her account and password can do any blocking on her ig.

Peter was on her page reading the comments and then went and blocked someone she had clapped back to. stupid :crazed  That troll was then using it as proof that Peter was the F1. laugh out loud Looking back, it's hilarious how much Pete-troll trolled his fans IMO giving them hope he is the F1.

Like I said earlier, Bryan doesn't need to defend Rachel IMO. Infact, I don't think even Rachel needs to defend Rachel. laugh out loud Ignore and these troll attacks will die a natural death. By responding, one just gives trolls more ammunition IMO.

OT but every-time I read MAN UP, the feminist in me dies a little. Many (I would like to think 'All') women are capable of fighting their own battles and don't need their SO to fight it for them. I think men who recognize and encourage the strength in their partners should be applauded, not criticized. yes

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:12 pm

I am not against all of Rachel's clapbacks but in THIS instance, she should not respond at all because it's clearly a troll bait. DeMario is doing this to get a rise out of her. He can be a dog barking at the moon, while the moon shines on brightly.

And why are people dragging Bryan into this? I definitely don't judge my significant other for not getting SM fights on my behalf. In fact, I would be concerned if he does laugh out loud. At some point in your life, it's stupid to engage in such things IMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:16 pm

I'd take anything trolls say with a huge truck bed of salt.

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:18 pm

adf23 wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
adf23 wrote:

I worded that wrong.   There were 1 or 2 trolls in particular that were absolutely AWFUL on Rachel's page, relentless in their criticism of her that night. Finally she clapped back to one of them and like within minutes, TOG had blocked the person.  Said troll came back to Rachel's page to say that he was sure that R had chosen TOG (or so he thought), because TOG had blocked him and it had just happened.

Ahh, ok that makes sense. I won't comment any further, because it'll go too much OT.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:19 pm

coolangel wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
adf23 wrote:It reminds me of the night of hometown dates episode when people were fiercely attacking Rachel in her IG for defending Bryan to her family, calling her stupid, how could she talk to her mother that way, etc etc.  TOG (who I still question why he was on her IG), was on R's page blocking trolls on her behalf while getting his own death threats for not telling Rachel he loved her on the episode, and then we have Bryan who in the midst of it all,  put an IG story up singing "Mama" by Boyz to Men, in response to viewer reactions of his mother on the episode.  

Peter was on her page reading the comments and then went and blocked someone she had clapped back to. stupid :crazed  That troll was then using it as proof that Peter was the F1. laugh out loud Looking back, it's hilarious how much Pete-troll trolled his fans IMO giving them hope he is the F1.

Like I said earlier, Bryan doesn't need to defend Rachel IMO. Infact, I don't think even Rachel needs to defend Rachel. laugh out loud Ignore and these troll attacks will die a natural death. By responding, one just gives trolls more ammunition IMO.

OT but every-time I read MAN UP, the feminist in me dies a little. Many (I would like to think 'All') women are capable of fighting their own battles and don't need their SO to fight it for them. I think men who recognize and encourage the strength in their partners should be applauded, not criticized.  yes

All JMO

Rachel is quite capable, there is no disputing that.  I am capable of putting gas in my car, but it sure is nice when my husband does it for me.  In my opinion, there isn't much difference.  It's not about something she can't do for herself, it's what I would hope that as her partner, that he would want to do, for her.  I'm sure later on tonight he'll be right back to liking and commenting on Will (and whoever else's) posts, like it's all good.  imo.

Last edited by adf23 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:22 pm

coolangel wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

OT but every-time I read MAN UP, the feminist in me dies a little. Many (I would like to think 'All') women are capable of fighting their own battles and don't need their SO to fight it for them. I think men who recognize and encourage the strength in their partners should be applauded, not criticized.  yes

All JMO

Absolutely. I don't want my DH defending me unless I am not present or unconscious. I don't want to hear that. I can deal with my own stuff thank you very much.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:22 pm

I think it's positive quality in Bryan, that he isn't big on sm fights. I don't think any man needs to engage with pathetic trolls like Demario just to show to other sm trolls, that he's defending his fiancé. As long as he supports and loves her in real life, that should only matter. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh