SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 65 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by likeashipblown Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:23 pm

Bryan's chillin' on social media liking posts like all is well, too. They're just being very... normal. It's borderline creeping me out because we just know how much this probably hurt and then infuriated Rachel, and she tends to be impulsive, direct, and lose her self-monitor when that happens. And then she says something-- something very unchill.

Even bro-in-law and mom aren't safe if they start coming after her relationship or Bryan and that was MONTHS ago when she almost climbed over that table and came for her bro-in-law. Now? Now that she's even more attached to Bryan and her relationship is way beyond that point? And she doesn't even like Demario... Well...

So... I'm just... low key waiting in fear. And sort of surprised to see them both circling social media, yet Rachel hasn't yet...said a thing.

And as for Bryan, I wouldn't expect him to touch this, because it's just so not his style. He truly believes in rising in above. A perfect response from him-- if he even felt the need to do anything-- would probably have to be something like posting a picture of her with a caption of "I love her.," and that's it. That's the most I could ever see him doing as far as wading in to this type of mess and even that, Idk.

But, jeepers. They've been attacked, bullied, hacked... and attacked again. This ish is bananas. It's been a month.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 65 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Aria Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:26 pm

LOL. I love me some Rachel, but come on. This is not serious enough for Bryan to have to come in and "protect his woman". It's a stupid attention-seeking ploy from Demario that probably didn't even involved him in the first place. If Bryan starts getting involved every single time someone subtweets Rachel, he really will have to become a SAHD for Copper because he won't have time for much else. People on the internet have called Rachel much, much worse from the sl*t-shaming to the racism to calling her low-class. You just can't fight every troll. For Bryan to not engage doesn't mean he doesn't love her or that he won't protect her when she really needs it. It just means that he's not an effing idiot and realizes that getting into fights with trolls (and Demario is the king of trolls) is futile. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:28 pm

When I say "do something" I am not implying that he needs to start some SM fight, of course that would be ridiculous.  What I meant is that I think he needs to put his foot down and disengage himself with some of these people that were smiling in his and Rachel's faces at the engagement parties, yet commenting on that post and liking it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:32 pm

@Aria demario has REPEATEDLY come for 'his woman' though. Ya once I can see him letting it slide but when is enough enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:33 pm

I also have to add, that if Bryan got involved  this would escalate 100x more. It'd get legit attention. Then every cast member would somehow get involved  because all the attention would be in this drama. That's what trolls like Demario want, attention, spotlight on them. Best payback is to deprive him of that spotlight. Let him go and look for his drama elsewhere. Jmo

ETA, are we really expecting Bryan to act like an OTT fan, and wade through sm likes, write lists on who liked what comment and post and when? Really? I highly doubt he has time or interest in any of that. Jmo

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:34 pm

JMO, but no.
People who want to be taken seriously professionally that are 30+ yrs old need to tone it back in social media. JMO--I know overkill.
This clapping back bullchit etc...this isn't school yard bullying. Get on with life. Not everyone really cares other than glad its not them being an azz.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:36 pm

I don't think DeThristy's dumb post rises to the level of Bryan defend your woman. Its stupid - he wants attention and they should ignore it.
So far it looks like that's exactly what's happening. Good for them! Hugesmile
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:39 pm

ITA that Demario shouldn't have responded to Rachel's tweet but I don't think what he said was so bad. He's made some good friends on the show. Ashley Spivey tweeted a response to Rachel's and I didn't see a problem with hers either.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:45 pm

@albean99 you don't think 'hope she goes on bip to find real love' or something like that wasn't uncalled for? He can easily say, that he made real friends, Rachel perhaps didn't, his experience doesn't negate hers. And then to take a swipe at her relationship? After the dragging he gave before about her loving white men?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:47 pm

Bryan obviously gives Rachel support IRL. The last thing he should do is engage in SM messiness with Demario or any other insecure loser trolls. Bryan has confidence in himself, in Rachel and in the Love they share together. IMO Bryan has nothing to prove and Rachel does not need his SM protection.
Rise above and the pettiness and stupidity of the trash fades away in the landfill.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:52 pm

Rachel and Bryan's fans have sunk that entire page with insults against  DeMario and we are the best ones to do it. Neither Rachel nor Bryan have to say a word.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:54 pm

Living your best life is the best clap back, imo. It takes more courage self -control maturity and class to NOT react on sm, imo
RnB are having a great time getting royal treatment in Austin so why should they care about what some losers have to say? Just keep posting those lovely stories and loving each other !

Jmo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh