SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:13 am

mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:OMG

It is totally being implied that Elora and Matty sleeping together

Lisa talking and being upset

SCs of Matty with Elora (holding her hand by door) is from overnight date

Is that the SC we have of Lisa crying? And did they show Elora's face....I ask because they have been hiding whoever gets the SD.

Hidden
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:13 am

Sundy wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Matty says he's being distracted by the drama. So are we Matty, so are we. And we're over it

As distracted as he gets on IG when he sees provocative girly pics? Pot.kettle.black.

Yes, well it's ok for other girls to take their clothes off for Matty to look at, just not HIS wifey :yes:
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:14 am

mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:OMG

It is totally being implied that Elora and Matty sleeping together

Lisa talking and being upset

SCs of Matty with Elora (holding her hand by door) is from overnight date

Is that the SC we have of Lisa crying? And did they show Elora's face....I ask because they have been hiding whoever gets the SD.

Lisa wasn't crying. It was ITM and she looked upset/angry

I can't remember if Elora was shown full-face but it was very obvious it was Elora for overnight date
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Calling Matty on his BS

He talks about the drama in the house and send Leah home because she stirs drama in the house

But then Matty chooses Elora for an overnight date?

Yeah, way not to stir drama in the house Matty. Looks like you're taking on the role of Leah

This episode is not being received well on FB. Matty should totally backtrack on his "I'm not a puppet" stance IMO. Unless it's written into his contract that he has to claim not to be doing things just because he's under contract. Which is probably is. Irony is not his friend in this situation.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:17 am

Sundy wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Matty says he's being distracted by the drama. So are we Matty, so are we. And we're over it

As distracted as he gets on IG when he sees provocative girly pics? Pot.kettle.black.

The double-standard makes me sick no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:20 am

Ok I'm reeling a little bit from that episode.. did I eat too much cheese? Yes. Could it have affected my judgement? Possibly. SO everything that follows is my own cheese induced opinion.

While Matty questioned Simone and Leah about their previous jobs, ultimately he was angry that Leah had chosen to push Simone "when she was at breaking point". I do believe his discussion with Leah (before he said goodbye to her) he was actually pretty angry with her drama attitude. In comparison, it looked like he genuinely felt compassion for Simone. To me, the s*ut shaming coming from the girls was terrible. Elora outed Leah "for the sake of Matty", Leah threw Simone under the bus out of retaliation.. The comment from Elora about Matty "tipping" Leah is disrespectful to Leah and Matty.

I was happy to see that some of the girls refrained from getting involved (laura just nodded along, jen stayed out of it, sharlene wasn't to be seen, same with michelle). I was also impressed with Kate. She didn't divulge everything, but let Matty know to give Leah and chance to chat honestly to him.

All my opinion. :cheeseyy
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:

The double-standard makes me sick  no no

Yup completely. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 4103285151
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:23 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:Ok I'm reeling a little bit from that episode.. did I eat too much cheese? Yes. Could it have affected my judgement? Possibly. SO everything that follows is my own cheese induced opinion.

While Matty questioned Simone and Leah about their previous jobs, ultimately he was angry that Leah had chosen to push Simone "when she was at breaking point". I do believe his discussion with Leah (before he said goodbye to her) he was actually pretty angry with her drama attitude. In comparison, it looked like he genuinely felt compassion for Simone. To me, the s*ut shaming coming from the girls was terrible. Elora outed Leah "for the sake of Matty", Leah threw Simone under the bus out of retaliation.. The comment from Elora about Matty "tipping" Leah is disrespectful to Leah and Matty.

I was happy to see that some of the girls refrained from getting involved (laura just nodded along, jen stayed out of it, sharlene wasn't to be seen, same with michelle). I was also impressed with Kate. She didn't divulge everything, but let Matty know to give Leah and chance to chat honestly to him.

All my opinion.  :cheeseyy

Agree with you. Elora was a bit of a surprise, she is more duplicitous than I expected of her.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:24 am

Can someone please go to the Foxtel guide on their computer and check out episode 11 and report back. Ta
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:25 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Oh FFS who does he think he is?  He hasn't shown any serious interest in her - it's none of his business who's seen her topless.

Yeah, get over yourself Matty! This is like s*ut shaming, poor form BachAU!

Absolutely! And the s*ut shaming coming from the girls themselves as well... just nasty

Yep it was very disappointing that they were all sucked into playing judgemental in the bad girl SCRIPT.
All puppets unfortunately.

I did love the episode commentary from everyone here on the forum though.
It meant it was still enjoyable thanks. hehehe

My main thoughts on the episode are

We have the F3 - F4 Laura, Tara, Flo, Elise - (sorry Elise to fans but I don't think there is a love story waiting to emerge here).
Now the drama is over the love story will really begin....well lets bloody hope so.
Elora is the sexy spice...so maybe just a bit more drama.
Michelle likely the walkout..well guessed by who I am sorry I can't recall.
Matty is realising having children may not be just his decision.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:

The double-standard makes me sick  no no

I have to disagree. I'm not happy about the overnight date situation, but as for getting rid of Leah, I think it's his right to be as picky as he wants - that's the point of the show. If he doesn't want to date someone who is still working in that industry and who has clearly been a b!tch to other girls in the house, I'm not judging him for it. Doesn't mean he's not allowed to look at girls IMO.

I enjoy perving on Matty in no shirt and have liked some of his IG photos... but that doesn't mean I'd want to date a stripper or someone working in that line of work. Each to their own I say.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:26 am

@Sundy Ive been checking all day. Ten has not released their program guide from the 27th (sat) onward! Are they on to our tricks? laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel