SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 49 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:14 am

It is a bit different without any intruders so it could be Tara gets a 3rd SD. If FDs are in Australia then for sure it could be a FD. Just need some more previews for SCs to confirm either way 

:detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:44 am

FYI. Episode guides are still not up. I have lodged a complaint. Awaiting a reply
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:48 am

Sundy wrote:FYI. Episode guides are still not up. I have lodged a complaint. Awaiting a reply

Thanks, wonder why the hold up.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:03 am

mercieme wrote:
Sundy wrote:FYI. Episode guides are still not up. I have lodged a complaint. Awaiting a reply

Thanks, wonder why the hold up.

Several (ie all) commercial channels haven't released their programming yet. I was doing a bit of reading today and it appears there will be a "change up" with scheduling of the new drama shows starting end of August start of September. For this reason I suspect the commercial channels are busy rescheduling and playing with their programming to maximise ratings for their new shows
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:05 am

Thanks...glad there is a valid reason.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:17 am

I was just thinking that if Michelle leaves and Matty pulls "I didn't see this coming" I will call him on his BS. laugh out loud She got FIR and no SD while others are getting 2nd SDs. There's nothing "I didn't see this coming" about her wanting to leave then imo laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I was just thinking that if Michelle leaves and Matty pulls "I didn't see this coming" I will call him on his BS. laugh out loud She got FIR and no SD while others are getting 2nd SDs. There's nothing "I didn't see this coming" about her wanting to leave then imo laugh out loud

But he's not a puppet
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I was just thinking that if Michelle leaves and Matty pulls "I didn't see this coming" I will call him on his BS. laugh out loud She got FIR and no SD while others are getting 2nd SDs. There's nothing "I didn't see this coming" about her wanting to leave then imo laugh out loud

Haha I was going to say exactly the same!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Valancy Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:09 am

I don't think Matty has anything against brunettes. Laura, Jen and Elora are all brunettes, and he's sent a few blondes home too. Richie on the other hand seemed to have a definite penchant for blondes!
I thought Matty handled the whole Leah/Simone thing in a respectful and dignified way, and also Sharlene. It must be hard to be in his position, you can't really win no matter what you do, IMO. I guess I have a soft spot for him because he comes from the same part of Brisbane as I do and is just a couple of years older than my eldest son, but I'm really liking him. Not so keen on some of the bitchiness this season though.
I do feel for Michelle having got FIR and then nothing.
I'm enjoying reading all the opinions on here.

Valancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:19 am

What I found interesting is that when Mattys sister questioned Leah about who else had something to hide the sisters first question, before asking if it was Simone, was Laura... hm... It makes me believe the sister didnt really know what to believe about Laura.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:37 am

Did anyone else catch the "extra" clip at the end of last night's episode on TenPlay?  https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/life-in-the-mansion-part-1

The girls were asked who was the messiest in the house, who's the mother hen etc etc.  Answers were predictable but it was interesting to me when Laura stuffed up her words and then corrected herself.

She seemed to me speaking to a pre-planned script.  It may just have been that they were given the questions prior but she just came off as being a bit more measured than the others, IMO.  

Maybe I'm reading too much into it though...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:20 am

Ep 9 Sneak Peak starring Papa Stacy:

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/ep-9-sneak-peek

Not sure how I feel about this; it kind of implies Elise only gets a date because her Dad compels Matty to take her???
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel