SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thelindsays - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Post by allykat Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:42 pm

@sfrank That's how I took it too! Then I saw the reactions and figured I'm missing some 'deep rooted issues' that apparently were uncovered in sleuthing about the family. no idea
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

thelindsays - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:48 pm

sfrank wrote:Oh wow guys! You really went in - when I posted that image I honestly didn't think that much of it except Constance finally liked something to do with show since it wrapped.

The original post was actually very sweet from Constance - here's the caption:

It's their anniversary...39 years!!! My parentals are couple goals, no better example of love and they make it look easy and seamless. Cheers to you on your special day. P.S. - Don't they look amazing for 60+ years?!?! #thelindsays #alwaysandforever

Its heralding her parents 39 year marriage and being couples goals. I actually thought was kind of supportive of Bryan and Rachel so I'm surprised so many saw it as negative.  The person said they wish the same for Brachel! I didn't think Constance was being nasty at all but I guess it's open to interputation! no idea

I went back and read all comments.
I think C just liked all the positive comments about her parents without reading that whole comment. She probably didn't realize it implied negativity towards R. There are some rude comments like so sad her son won't get to play with uncle Peter... that's downright rude and good thing C didn't accidentally like that one too.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:50 pm

Connie hasn't liked one post that Rachel or Bryan have posted since finale that I've seen. Nor has Connie liked anything positive about Rach and Bryan solely either. Which is why Connie liking a comment about Rach trying to surpass her and it's annoying having a little sister who wants everything she wants sounds more like some issues on Connie's part imo. It's not a good look.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:54 pm

sfrank wrote:Oh wow guys! You really went in - when I posted that image I honestly didn't think that much of it except Constance finally liked something to do with show since it wrapped.

The original post was actually very sweet from Constance - here's the caption:

It's their anniversary...39 years!!! My parentals are couple goals, no better example of love and they make it look easy and seamless. Cheers to you on your special day. P.S. - Don't they look amazing for 60+ years?!?! #thelindsays #alwaysandforever

Its heralding her parents 39 year marriage and being couples goals. I actually thought was kind of supportive of Bryan and Rachel so I'm surprised so many saw it as negative.  The person said they wish the same for Brachel! I didn't think Constance was being nasty at all but I guess it's open to interputation! no idea

Actually scratch this!! I need my eyes examined! Totally see why people see that as negative. Holy moly . I don't think I read carefully after the first sentence! laugh out loud

That said, Rachel's cousin Andrea who was also at the dinner and went to Miami with Rachel for All star week. Follows Bryan and liked Rachel's beautiful IG post about her and Bryan post show so not everyone in the family is unsupportive. Constance could be jealous! Bryan is certainly hotter than her husband! laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:59 pm

In general, I don't think people are so careless with their likes that they didn't browse through the whole comment. For example, at first I thought it was weird that during the season, Peter kept liking comments that put down Bryan and some thought Peter may not have read the whole comment but it was really proven based on Dean and Peter's own comments (on and off the show) that he really didn't like Bryan for some reason.

I side-eye this a bit too. She is joking but my own siblings have never made that kind of joke before, so... Smiley
constancecherones Happy National Sibling Day! My sisters have handled the fact that I'm the parents' favorite child with such grace and dignity. @bigrach_ #Health #ourmomlookslikeasibljng #LindsayFabulosity
https://www.instagram.com/p/1TxLR8OxOO/?taken-by=constancecherones

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:07 pm

Are Connie and her husband lawyers too?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:29 pm

Connie speaks her truth in her most recent IG via some of her hashtags IMO. #shadesofgreen #talktothepalm  Shady, Jealous and DNGAF. IMO. thelindsays - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 4 4256136633 laugh out loud
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:36 pm

Seabear wrote:Connie speaks her truth in her most recent IG via some of her hashtags IMO. #shadesofgreen #talktothepalm  Shady, Jealous and DNGAF. IMO. thelindsays - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 4 4256136633 laugh out loud
JMO
Good Lord, she sounds dangerous almost!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:41 pm

Connie liked every single comment under the anniversary pic.

thelindsays - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:42 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Seabear wrote:Connie speaks her truth in her most recent IG via some of her hashtags IMO. #shadesofgreen #talktothepalm  Shady, Jealous and DNGAF. IMO. thelindsays - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 4 4256136633 laugh out loud
JMO
Good Lord, she sounds dangerous almost!

It was an adorable photo of her boys wearing green shirts with palm trees on them with 'talk to the palm' printed on the oldest son's shirt. no idea This doesn't seem like shade IMO. Just a cute pic.

thelindsays - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:53 pm

@mprssdbyu Dangerous?? I don't understand what you mean?

@bleuberry I am making a joke off of her likes, non likes, and hashtags about my interpretation/opinion of the totality of her attitude. FYI Connie did Not like all the comments on her parents anniversary IG post.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:54 pm

Seabear wrote:
If the Lindsay's want Rachel to have been with Peter after watching how he demeaned Rachel and brought out the most desperately insecure version of herself. Then if so....Rachel pack your bags and move elsewhere.

Amen to this. What I saw with Peter and how he acted and talked to Rachel on the show, his tone of voice, his body language, how he manipulated her insecurities imo to have power (even by playing the victim), as well as the constant push and pull, the way he made her so needy having to "ask" for a kiss, his coldness physically and even on ATFR with him saying he felt "attacked" by her, a black woman was very very disturbing to me. 

I have a sister who was with someone like Peter and which I felt the creeps about and saw redflags. When my sister asked what I thought about this guy I told her straight out... girl run! She didn't. She married him. At no point did that change my support for her. If anything I stood by her even more when she wanted to be with him despite how toxic it was because I knew that when the crap hit the fan she would need that support more than ever. And after some horrific experiences she had to go through she finally broke free. Not once did I say "I told you so" or imply such a thing. I believe in loyalty and being there for someone especially when their choices are things that will bring them immense pain, suffering, and heartache. 

When I look at how Peter acted on and off the show, I have no doubt that if Rachel had chosen Peter she would have been in an incredibly toxic and destructive relationship that would bring her great pain. It's why I am so thankful, not just that she chose Bryan, but that Rachel chose herself and broke free from the toxic chains she had been in per her saying Peter was like her past that made her feel like she wasn't enough. I wouldn't wish that feeling of not being enough on my worst enemy.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

+44
DarkCerulean
Seab21
bluejay25
Maggenzm
pbmax
gisellexlopez
whit90
Acrunch
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Amethyst
Chgohighlife