SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thelindsays - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:01 pm

Seabear wrote:@mprssdbyu Dangerous?? I don't understand what you mean?

@bleuberry I am making a joke off of her likes, non likes, and hashtags about my interpretation/opinion of the totality of her attitude. FYI Connie did Not like all the comments on her parents anniversary IG post.

I can't believe I checked, I need a life laugh out loud. It looks like she liked all the comments but 3 - two of which referenced Peter? And a weird one apologizing for her loss.

thelindsays - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

thelindsays - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:03 pm

Seabear wrote:@mprssdbyu Dangerous?? I don't understand what you mean?

@bleuberry I am making a joke off of her likes, non likes, and hashtags about my interpretation/opinion of the totality of her attitude. FYI Connie did Not like all the comments on her parents anniversary IG post.
Maybe dangerous was the wrong word to use but definitely someone I would keep my side eye focused on! I've read many posts about her in scrolling through and I can tell you I'm glad that my choices of friends/family to lean on are greater than one with the vibe her sister gives me.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:22 pm

LynnTa wrote:Are Connie and her husband lawyers too?

Don't know what Connie does, but her husband works for AT&T as a Director, (not sure what dept.).

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:36 pm

Eh. This is all what happens when people get all too involved with social media. LOL See how easy it would be if they all stayed off it? We wouldn't be talking about it. laugh out loud

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:49 pm

On a positive note: I haven't seen Rachel shades anyone on sm today. Correct?
That's a good step !

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:53 pm

Correct! As of 4:53pm EST nada laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:01 pm

sdmom wrote:On a positive note: I haven't seen Rachel shades anyone on sm today. Correct?
That's a good step !

Nooooo! Don't talk it up. Lol. Omg. We're having a good day. A good day while Peter's dad/friends are out there doing things that I'm nine million percent sure could easily make her lose her last bit of chill that could be found anywhere on the planet. Like, beyond lose her chill, make everything she's ever said or done look tame. And, her sister is off liking stuff that means goodness knows what, and the Good Sis Big Rach hasn't appeared? AMEN. AMEN. AMEN. Let's not jinx.

Peter's dad has me shook. Because truly, that's so out of bounds. I'm so afraid she'll be tempted to say something. Especially because the man spoke for her, too. "Of course she does..." About her relationship being a "rebound?" OMG. That's all kinds of ugly in ways that... I mean, OMG. Thinking about her reacting to that borderline gives me the sweats. Let's truly not jinx this.

But real talk, you're right. Huge positive for the day. HUGE.

Last edited by likeashipblown on Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:05 pm

Someone else probably has her phone and she has no access to the internet.

I think they are meeting her parents today so both need to be on their best behaviors.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:08 pm

sdmom wrote:Someone else probably has her phone and she has no access to the internet.

I think they are meeting her parents today  so both need to be on their best behaviors.
Lmfao.

I mean, I would not rule it out. Because Peter's dad... Those are fighting words. Yikes.

And yes, I'm glad that they are otherwise occupied. Let it stay that way, whatever keeps her off Twitter and/or keeps her from responding to that. I mean this. Lol.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:12 pm

Fair comment but I felt this weird dynamic ever since Nick's season, IMO. I remember the bro-in-law giving Nick the 3rd degree about marrying into a black family and basically acted like he's such a special snowflake as a white man to marry a black woman. My eyes rolled hard then.

laugh out loud, my best friend disliked the brother in law almost immediately during Rachel's HTD on Nick's season when he introduced himself to Nick and said he was the "other white". She seriously never let that go. She didn't watch this season but when I told her about the MTP with Bryan and how Rachel even got into it with the brother in law, she went, "I'm sure he deserved it. I didn't even see it but I'm sure he did."

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:14 pm

I'm sure she has her phone, it's like a part of most people's bodies at this point in our society imo laugh out loud Bryan's probably just restraining her or she's restraining herself!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:27 pm

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

+44
DarkCerulean
Seab21
bluejay25
Maggenzm
pbmax
gisellexlopez
whit90
Acrunch
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Amethyst
Chgohighlife