SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:21 am

Thanks@"veg_out"  

We’re having a quiet time this Christmas with our sons and our future DIL. Hope everyone has a wonderful time over the holidays.  :Holiday

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

10 - BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:48 am

Only a few hours to go. Will anyone else be joining me here tonight?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:21 pm

Is this where the party is going to be tonight?
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:31 pm

@metalgirl just a reminder this is a no spoiler general discussion for Arie. 
So if this is what you want--yes.
If you have been spoiled--no. 
I believe you have been posting in the spoiled threads? You want this thread.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:36 pm

I am bringing this forward for all to read as an FYI prior to tonight's show
Rules for No Spoilers - Sleuthing 

No spoilers of any kind are allowed in this thread. The purpose is to sleuth without the influence of spoilers from ANY source.

Any s/cap can be taken from the airing of any episode or Social Media for sleuthing purposes. If the s/cap is obtained online, youtube, online links etc, you must post the link where the s/cap was obtained. If it is your own s/cap that you created by your own recorded episode, then you must indicate that it's your own s/cap. 

Taking a s/cap from Social Media runs the risk of viewing comments. You must indicate a warning that there are comments inside a link that you are posting. The purpose of posting the link is because we MUST provide source at all times. It will be up to the individual poster to refrain from looking at the link. You must post the actual picture so it can be viewed, rather than just the link which forces posters to look inside the link. 

For those who are spoiled and would like to visit the non spoiled threads, there is absolutely NO posting allowed. There is to be no sharing of posts from the Non Spoiled to the Spoiled section and no discussion of any sleuthing in the No Spoiler threads and vice versa.

Screencaps from previews will be provided. If there are any particular requests, a poster may ask for assistance obtaining a screencap to prevent them from getting spoiled elsewhere. If a Non Spoiled poster has information to share and they are not sure if it's a spoiler, please PM me for clarification. 

It has been suggested to add to your profile, under your Avatar that you are a NON Spoiled member. If you are participating in other General Discussion threads, this will alert other posters not to post spoilers in General Discussion threads which is not allowed. 

Please ensure the rules are followed at all times.

Rules for No Spoilers - No Sleuthing 

No spoilers no sleuthing means general discussion on the episodes without any other knowledge of the show. This thread is for those who watch the show and do not know or want to know any spoilers what so ever and are not sleuthing.

these are not new rules. our home page has all non-spoiler areas clearly delineated in bold RED

I hope this helps everyone and enjoy the season. 

rules

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:38 pm

Thanks so much, Kasha!
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:32 pm

I am so bummed but on another board, someone spilled Arie's F1 in the wrong thread and I inadvertently read it. I don't think I'll watch as I have no enthusiasm for this now.

Of course, in the big picture of life, how important is this - spoiled or not???

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:40 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I am so bummed but on another board, someone spilled Arie's F1 in the wrong thread and I inadvertently read it. I don't think I'll watch as I have no enthusiasm for this now.

Of course, in the big picture of life, how important is this - spoiled or not???

Redfacemad Redfacemad Redfacemad

i was so looking forward to have fun with you :pout

well that sucks....................................... i hope everyone will double check the red color meaning NO spoilers here........................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:47 pm

so i almost forgot it was ep1 tonight!! i did not even watched the ep0 so i am clean of all spoilers. i have no clue whatsoever

i am expecting at least 2 or 3 villains but nothing new here

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:58 pm

@veg_out Nice to see you!

Good luck to all that are sleuthing unspoiled! I tremendously enjoy reading all your hard work in the non spoiled thread.

Happy sleuthing, and remember if anyone needs anything, post it here or pm us anytime!

thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:05 pm

@Kashathediva @GuardianAngel

thank you so much for always protecting the non spoilers

lets the party begins!! wine 🍕 2pop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+22
grace8136
aviej
terrypat
marloon
agentcurls
MVMom39forever
4health
Bet2Win
northernviewer
vacayeveryday
Katiebelle