SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:05 am

Sophie gets the DD rose, and she gives it to Sam!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:06 am

Sam gets the double date rose. She says there's chemistry but also friendship???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:07 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:
aprawn wrote:What's a fork?

cantstopl Sorry, you must have wondered what he heck we were all going on about.  When cooking, you stick a fork in meat to see if it's done.  So if something seems like a done deal or a foregone conclusion, you can say "stick a fork in it".  The implication being - Jarrod's edit is so much like that of an F1, we can almost "stick a fork" in this season's ending already.  yes

Didn't Sash gift us with that? But who was it in regards to, I can't remember?

Oh did he?! You have a better memory than me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:08 am

Sasha fork comment = Nikki

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:08 am

Sundy wrote:Sam gets the double date rose. She says there's chemistry but also friendship???

He was my second guess for the DD rose after Blake. I guess Blake just gets to stay around the producer's pick. Sam's second date does NOT go well according to the pic captions on the matrix website (see Sam's thread).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:09 am

Sam was one of our sleuthing guesses for DD rose so it makes sense yes

What doesn't make sense is Blake... BUT... as I posted this before.. I can totally see Blake being there so the audience can be like "DON"T CHOOSE HIM" and when Soph sends him home the audience has Soph's back even more :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:09 am

@Bobette I'm sure it was a twitter comment he made about either Richie or Georgia's seasons, but I can't remember who it was
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:09 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Sam was one of our sleuthing guesses for DD rose so it makes sense yes

What doesn't make sense is Blake... BUT... as I posted this before.. I can totally see Blake being there so the audience can be like "DON"T CHOOSE HIM" and when Soph sends him home the audience has Soph's back even more :yes:

Yep, Blake is there at the behest of the producers, IMO. He will have a free pass to mid season at least I'd say, like Jen & Leah.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:11 am

Guys... Jarrod is having a massive viewing party with all friends and family and he looks over the moon. Reminds me of Lee and his massive viewing party Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 4256136633

#TeamFork Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f374 (hopefully no knife of pain)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:11 am

Sundy wrote:Sasha fork comment = Nikki

Onya @Sundy, even though Sash was wrong about Nikki, the fork prevails! #TeamFork
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:11 am

I'm really looking forward to watching this episode. Guys are so funny when they get together in a "pack" - stupid dancing and cracking jokes and taking their clothes off. Girls just get bitchy.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bondi_blonde
Just Looking
Bachiegal
lightredemption
LeapofFaith
fangirlsamuri
stoneleigh
joshfan
spangler
Valancy
NostalgicNZA