SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:12 pm

I would guess no. He works for Brian Elias DCM, LLC and is listed as the treating doctor at that location.

I wonder if where ever they choose to live, he can open another location for the same company. They have 6 locations in total.

http://www.theaccidentandinjuryteam.com/en/our-locations/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Seab21 Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:31 pm

I hope he can open another practise too

Seab21

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:39 pm

Posting the Just Jared pics over hea!
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-kiss-miami-01
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-kiss-miami-02
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-kiss-miami-03
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-kiss-miami-04
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-kiss-miami-05
Source

They are like painfully good looking together. And they continue to be matchy matchy with each other with Rachel wearing a dusty purple jumpsuit that I believe chose her and not the other way around (and that I WAN) and Bryan wearing some fly kicks that are basically the same color just shades darker. Also, Bryan stays refusing to wear any other watch he owns. Lol I just noticed in the above pic that Rachel changed into some fuzzy sandals for the plane ride. And hey, I can make out "Breitling" printed on the cloth(?) she is holding.
I hope they reunite soon! R&B seem like a couple that is just yearning for the day they can be together again when they're apart, and I'm just over here doing the same for them. laugh out loud

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:56 pm

Jubilee just followed/ re-followed Bryan and I don't know but it slightly bothers me. Just slightly

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:15 pm

everglow wrote:Posting the Just Jared pics over hea!
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-kiss-miami-01
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-kiss-miami-02
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-kiss-miami-03
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-kiss-miami-04
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-kiss-miami-05
Source

They are like painfully good looking together. And they continue to be matchy matchy with each other with Rachel wearing a dusty purple jumpsuit that I believe chose her and not the other way around (and that I WAN) and Bryan wearing some fly kicks that are basically the same color just shades darker. Also, Bryan stays refusing to wear any other watch he owns. Lol I just noticed in the above pic that Rachel changed into some fuzzy sandals for the plane ride. And hey, I can make out "Breitling" printed on the cloth(?) she is holding.
I hope they reunite soon! R&B seem like a couple that is just yearning for the day they can be together again when they're apart, and I'm just over here doing the same for them. laugh out loud
Honestly the are such a stunning couple. I love you Rachel but an crushing on you man big time. @everglow you have an eye for details...I believe it's a Hermes breitling silk scarf.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:24 pm

Bittersweet departure! Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay gives fiance Bryan Abasolo a passionate kiss goodbye as she jets out of Miami

They spent the weekend getting closer to his family. 
But Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay, 32, had to say goodbye to fiance Bryan Abasolo, 37, after a fun few days in Miami.
The TV star kissed her fiance goodbye as he dropped her off at the airport, leaving Bryan in his hometown. 

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 4376d610

Earlier in the day, the couple headed out for pizza and coffee in Miami before she had to leave. 
Rachel looked beautiful in a purple jumpsuit with high heeled wedges before changing into furry sandals for her trip through the airport. 

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 4376d611
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 4376d510[/size]Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 4376d511[size=10]
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 4376d310
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 4376d512

source

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : DEFAULT FONT)
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:29 pm

I hate to keep posting this because it borders on fanning.
Rachel photos great and looks 1000% better post filming. The last female I remember looking this great off camera was Emily. (I was no fan of hers at the time, but she is and was beautiful IMO)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:43 pm

^ Kasha, I loved her season too and liked her. But Bryan and Rach are my favorite couple ever!
It would be tough for them to be apart after having that much fun together. Even I feel sad. Hopefully they'll be able to reunite again soon.
But they used to meet every 2 weeks and now they spent together more than 2 weeks, they have a lot of great memories! Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 2856809508
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:51 pm

C'mon Brachel reunite asap. Maaan now I'm sad they are, apart. Still, reuniting will be even sweeter.
Does the happy couple not go on Ellen at some point? More interviews please.
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Bryan11

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:54 pm

Jeepers creepers. With every new set of pictures, I'm shook.

They are STUNNING. Post-Show!R&B > Show!R&B and it's not even close. So, so, so, so, so pretty.

And I need Rachel's outfit in my life. Badly. The fact that they continue to be matching game strong, too? Omg. Like button. I mean, they're going out of their way to be coordinated at this point. Those shoes. I MEAN. I love these two.

Also, a hot second on how their intimacy and chemistry continues to be insane. It's not JUST passionate, it's equally sweet and tender. They're presh.

Umm, and I did I read that the Good Sis Rach was in another ESPN building again today? If that's accurate... Again? She was meeting with them/in one of their buildings right before the finale, too. She sure likes their buildings. Lol.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:10 pm

I need to know where Bryan is and what he is doing ASAP!
This is like back in the sleuthing days, he would disappear on sm for a period of time and no one spotted him. He still has his tags off now!!
I am going through some serious RnB ❤️ withdrawals

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:15 pm

They look so hot together. How do we all feel about Rachel saying she would wear a deep-v suit on her wedding day instead of a dress? If she doesn't do the dress route she should go for a jump suit, imo.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl