SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:16 pm

Bryan is so handsome too. Nice cheekbones, (real ones!!!), nice jawline, abs, deep sexy voice.

Ok Rachel I'll stop laugh out loud

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:19 pm

sdmom wrote:I need to know where Bryan is and what he is doing ASAP!
This is like back in the sleuthing days, he would disappear on sm for a period of time and no one spotted him. He still has his tags off now!!
I am going through some serious RnB ❤️ withdrawals
Maybe he's working? I remember sleuthing days, you would make all these requests for posts and they seemed to answer. laugh out loud I wonder what both of them are doing. It does seem like Rachel was in a hotel, maybe not in Dallas like I thought.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:35 pm

What does Rachel's latest tweet mean? I am hoping she'll be reunited with Bryan soon Smiley

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:40 pm

Reads like shade to me, laugh out loud. Basically referring to someone's 15 mins hopefully being over. Wonder if it's still Demario she's annoyed at.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:43 pm

@lleyki that makes sense.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:49 pm

It reads like shade to me, and I really need her to reunite with Bryan asap. She's at her best when she's with him he keeps her preoccupied, he handles her well.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:51 pm

@jalkire so true!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:06 pm

Frankly, I'm just thankful she kept it vague and we didn't have a full blown shots fired situation. Lmfao.

Given that mood, though... Lowkey afraid if she live tweets tonight.

Anyway, I really wonder what she's working on! Give us a clue, Rach!

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:09 pm

Honestly I hope she's distracted at this point. Rachel please give us clue on what your working on.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:23 pm

someone posted on twitter saying Rachel was on their flight heaing back to South Florida, so i was thinking maybe she sees Bryan in 15 minutes IDK..

https://twitter.com/isa1166/status/900136159136927746

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:29 pm

jashfan wrote:someone posted on twitter saying Rachel was on their flight heaing back to South Florida, so i was thinking maybe she sees Bryan in 15 minutes IDK..

https://twitter.com/isa1166/status/900136159136927746

Hope that's the case! She really needs to be with Bryan, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:38 pm

It's shocking how well Bryan handles her in retrospect of these last few weeks. They're a great fit and it's even more obvious when she's without him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl