SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 58 of 91 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 74 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by OnePromise Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:29 am

It's not Nick V. He tweeted that he was glad he wouldn't be missing any packers games this fall. No filming sequestration for him.

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 58 Img_4312

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:11 am

MiaHawk wrote:I'll play along with MF...

Clues so far:

1) "Nobody from Jojo's season"---eliminates Robby, Luke, Chase, Daniel, Wells, Chad, St Nick, Alex W, Vinny...

2) "Not Dean"---eliminates Dean.

3) "Not Wells, but getting warmer"...meaning?...a) Somebody on BIP 4? (Jack, Jonathon, Blake, Diggy, Fred, Ben Z, Iggy) or b) Somebody who previously performed the "bartender/shoulder to cry on" role on BIP? (Nick V). ETA: LOL There is a post in the Nick Discussion thread with a link to an ad for Wells and Nick V joint appearance on September 4th! .....the plot thickens! LOL

4) The "Unabomber-style" cryptic clue that spelled out "NICKAGAIN" along with...

5) "Jo jo jo jo" tweet of St. Nick's entrance on Jojo's season....cannot be St Nick bc of Clue #1 above, but possibly a different Nick? A Nick that was not on Jojo's season.

6) "Someone with sincerity" and "looking for wife/soul mate"...someone willing to commit...perhaps indicated by his previous willingness to propose on TV once before? As opposed to someone whose own mother said he isn't ready to get engaged or married.

Just some food for thought. Keep the clues coming Mikey! I, for one, am amused! Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 58 3806527698

Thanks for the run down. I actually like this chase. laugh out loud

Re the Nick - I wondered if it would be Nick Peterson, (because I'm reaching for anything Smiley ) although he hasn't been associated much with BN (Dated Samatha Steffan?). I checked his SM last week or so and I didn't see anything out of the ordinary other than he likes dogs like Wells? cheeky

Process of elimination I would say #3 is the strong contender right now. I looked to see if I can find NickP as a bartender anywhere, nothing yet. laugh out loud If we're getting warmer with Wells then it must be something associated with Wells? I know MF is full of it most of the time, but he is overusing the word shocking. I hope I'm shocked! Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 58 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:41 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Clues so far:

1) "Nobody from Jojo's season"---eliminates Robby, Luke, Chase, Daniel, Wells, Chad, St Nick, Alex W, Vinny...

3) "Not Wells, but getting warmer"...meaning?...a) Somebody on BIP 4? (Jack, Jonathon, Blake, Diggy, Fred, Ben Z, Iggy) or b) Somebody who previously performed the "bartender/shoulder to cry on" role on BIP? (Nick V). ETA: LOL There is a post in the Nick Discussion thread with a link to an ad for Wells and Nick V joint appearance on September 4th! .....the plot thickens! LOL

4) The "Unabomber-style" cryptic clue that spelled out "NICKAGAIN" along with...

5) "Jo jo jo jo" tweet of St. Nick's entrance on Jojo's season....cannot be St Nick bc of Clue #1 above, but possibly a different Nick? A Nick that was not on Jojo's season.

6) "Someone with sincerity" and "looking for wife/soul mate"...someone willing to commit...perhaps indicated by his previous willingness to propose on TV once before? As opposed to someone whose own mother said he isn't ready to get engaged or married.

Just some food for thought. Keep the clues coming Mikey! I, for one, am amused! Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 58 3806527698

Re the Nick - I wondered if it would be Nick Peterson, (because I'm reaching for anything Smiley ) although he hasn't been associated much with BN (Dated Samatha Steffan?). I checked his SM last week or so and I didn't see anything out of the ordinary other than he likes dogs like Wells? cheeky

Process of elimination I would say #3 is the strong contender right now. I looked to see if I can find NickP as a bartender anywhere, nothing yet. laugh out loud If we're getting warmer with Wells then it must be something associated with Wells? I know MF is full of it most of the time, but he is overusing the word shocking. I hope I'm shocked! Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 58 2498057887

"Not Wells but getting warmer"...BIP...friends with Wells...likes dogs...Ben Z. I, too, am grasping at straws and hoping to be shocked! Lol
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:41 am

I just don't think it's Peter....and yeah I feel a shocker coming. Please Mike Fleiss surprise us

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 58 1f49b  Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 58 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:44 am

Here's another guy who likes dogs. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:53 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Clues so far:

When I saw clue number 3 last night... I also first thought of someone on BIP4 and immediately thought of Jack Stone.  Why do I say this? Well, it seems he was the guy that most of the girls seemed to talk to (like Nick last season).  He has also said that he is looking for a relationship and seems to be willing to commit to someone he cares deeply for (clue number 6) and we know he has no problem getting rid of someone he has no interest in (aka twin).  We also saw last night that he  has no problems kissing and making out with multiple women Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 58 2498057887

Have no idea about clues number 4 and 5 and how they might relate to Jack. I could totally be wrong but with the edit he has gotten on BIP4, I could see it being him... I can only imagine the "tag" line for his season!  Maybe the tweet of Jack on 9/4 is a preview to the "tag" line Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 58 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:53 am

OH gawd if it's Josh. LOL
What about Jorge?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:55 am

mysthelma wrote:I just don't think it's Peter....and yeah I feel a shocker coming. Please Mike Fleiss surprise us
'

If its not Peter but is Ben Z. I won't be shocked at all.

It will really depend on who it is if I am shocked or not. I really hope I am Shocked as this would be a first with this series.

I would be shocked and happy if it ends up being Arie (not putting any money on it being him though).

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Here's another guy who likes dogs. laugh out loud

And, I thought this was just a smart aleck response to Vinny's tweet about doing nothing to prepare for Irma... instead eating a whole pizza.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:57 am

@havadrpepper I wouldn't mind Jack Stone. yes

@Kashathediva IDK he says he's coming soon? laugh out loud These smilies have been rusty for awhile.  :pizza1:  🍕

#BeCarefulWhatIWishFor.  cheeky

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:10 am

With Jack's edit on BIP amping up...could be a possibility.
Ben Z had a very boring/non-appealing edit. Too much of a long shot, even in my conspiratorial mind!
IMO

Lol to the Josh pizza tweet!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:15 am

Dying at the replies. Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 58 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 91 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 74 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win