SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 33 of 91 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 62 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by coolangel Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:51 pm

I have to laugh out loud at Pete-troll not being able to handle even the mildest criticism when he is revered by most on SM IMO. This guy is going to be such a basket-case on SM when the real negativity starts pouring in. laugh out loud At this point, I am almost hoping he is the Bachelor. It's entertainment galore to see what this fake, insecure, zero self awareness troll IMO has to say next. cheeky

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:06 pm

Rolly wrote:
nikikass wrote:
Rolly wrote:This was his second tweet responding to a critical/mean tweet from this person. I'm not sure what is wrong from his responses? Would it be better if he just didn't respond? Probably but if people post hateful tweets why shouldn't he call them as he sees them? Haven't most leads responded to negative SM at one time or another?

I imagine all leads have to toughen up once they get the gig. We don't even know that he has it yet.

Yes and they have been crucified.   Goes with the show!  Peter will be no different.  Except he is more  fun to make fun.  He makes it so easy. giggling

If he is lead he'll have to learn to deal with it like they all have had to. Some are better at it than others. Lucky for him he seems to have more supporters than critics in SM land IMO.

I don't know how many times he has responded, but there have been other SM behaviour that IMO is childish. Liking SM posts that pat himself on the back, and those that shade other contestants. It appears he has more fans than those who don't care for him. IMO he should leave it alone and respond to the fans. The only downfall if he isn't TB, he'll probably go on a liking spree on the SM posts telling him how wonderful and true to himself he is. losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 33 2254279460 I've said it before, early on last season, he has issues IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:12 pm

Sorry but can't hold it any longer, here's just a small piece of my mind:

Spreading love and stop the hate is all fine and dandy, but maybe he should ask his dad to delete those re-tweets that mock the other contestant?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:18 pm

sdmom wrote:Sorry but can't hold it any longer, here's just a small piece of my mind:

Spreading love and stop the hate is all fine and dandy, but  maybe he should ask his dad to delete those re-tweets that mock the other contestant?

Peter is a paper doll. SM has hoses connected to gasoline pumps, IMO. Who has the popcorn?? losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 33 2870920272

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:18 pm

@sdmom ITA.
When I think of stopping hate, I think the first step is stopping myself from replying. Period. Not responding. If you don't respond to every single negative thing the bottom feeders have nothing left to grab on to after awhile. They move on to someone or something else.
JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:26 pm

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:40 pm

Maybe he's responding to all the tweets that are speculating TB will be cancelled. I'm not sure, he just tweeted it without responding to anyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:05 pm

The only shocking news would be if Chris Harrison is named as the next Bachelor!
rofl cantstopl losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 33 3806527698

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:07 pm

pikake wrote:The only shocking news would be if Chris Harrison is named as the next Bachelor!
rofl cantstopl losangeles - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 33 3806527698
Well...I can think of at least one more shocking TB announcement, IMO. RS that would be a huge snarkfest. What a fun season that would be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:16 pm

I'm thinking that GMA "the Bachelor" announcement was to be that CH is no longer going to be the host of the franchise. As was stated upthread, he has joked that he is ready to retire, MF never technically said the GMA announcement was going to be for the next lead, the 'no big deal' (paraphrased) comment from Millsy during podcast regarding CH phone call (as stated in a post above), and then MF's tweet regarding a highly paid quarterback being released from his team. This could all add up to CH stepping down as host. IMO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:Can ABC wait until next year to cancel the show? laugh out loud I want to see the utter clusterfu*k of a season this hypocritical clown would produce. Which inspirational Youtuber did he steal 'You have one life to love' from? laugh out loud 

If he is TB perhaps we'll have a thread dedicated to this types of SM behaviour. It's beyond ridiculous IMHO, where's the soother. :babies:

Jeez Louise. A male version of MM. Never woulda thunk it.
Another comment that he wasn't even tagged in so had to search twitter to find. He's a joke imo. What a man baby :babies: 

Also, in regards to Chris Harrison stepping down, I do remember that he signed a five year contract with the franchise during Ben's season so I would hope he would wait it out a few more years before retiring. At least fulfill this contract.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:27 pm

Actually he was tagged in that comment , but I agree that it's best if he doesn't respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 91 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 62 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win