SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:42 am

IA -- love them together and just love Elise, such a ray of sunshine, authentic, solid self esteem with no ego.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:42 am

Oh my god. The way he is looking at Elise. He is doing the eyebrows. He wanted to kiss her on the bus after he gave her flowers imo
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:43 am

Seriously I am already tearing up and laughing at the same time!

They have such incredible connection!

Hands-down the most natural relationship on this season by far!  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:43 am

I agree AAL. I like this Matty
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:43 am

The Matty I see with Elise is the Matty I liked on G's season

Elise brings out the best in Matty

I love it!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:44 am

If he breaks her heart I will be so crushed.

They really mesh well together.

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:44 am

Yeah this connection is amazing. Rivals Laura/Matty.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:44 am

Ladies your comments are so lit tonight....i really feel like y'all are having some major fun and those of us not watching live are missing out big time.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:44 am

For those not watching. Matty took Elise on a bus tour around all his local haunts. Stopped at the florist he goes to get his mum flowers from and gave a bunch to Elise
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:45 am

Did Matty say what the flowers were for? TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:45 am

Agree with all comments above! Elise bringing out the best side of Matty, the Matty that the public fell in love with last year.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:46 am

If Matty and Elise continue in this vein he is going to cop major backlash if she is F2
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2