SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Miyala Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Elise and Matty have depth, Matty and Laura have passion. Which way is he going to choose
passion

jmo

yeah, totally passion

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Oh god, her eyes - she's a goner.  I need to see the reverse angle.

Source

She's falling for him. And hard. Like Elise said, she doesn't fall easy. But when she does...

My heart is already breaking for her sad

Seeing it coming doesn't make it any easier to watch IMO Upset
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:31 am

IMO.....Elise will most likely still be the one to declare her love last of the F3 girls...she stated the latest afterall giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:31 am

Elise asked for time with Matty and Elora jumped in.. Elise unhappy
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:31 am

Miyala wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Elise and Matty have depth, Matty and Laura have passion. Which way is he going to choose
passion

jmo

yeah, totally passion

Passion. If another lead perhaps depth, but Matty - passion.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:32 am

The F3 were highlighted in this episode imo and in order of F1-F3

Laura... her 2nd SD (kiss with F1 theme music)

Elise.... GD SQT (kiss)

Tara....first taken away at CP

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:32 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:Gah! I just don't see it between Matty and Elise!! I'm trying so hard, but I just don't. To me it feels like Matty knows on paper that Elise is a good fit for him, and he is trying to make it work.. but its not..

Me neither. It's like he knows she would be perfect for him but he is just not feeling the same as he does with Laura. It is just chemistry and you either have it or you don't and I don't think he has as much with Elise as he does with Laura.

JMO!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:33 am

And here we see where Matty is doubting Elora. Setting up for her elimination tomorrow maybe?

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:33 am

Elise and Laura are discussing how they will approach Matty. Typical girl chat where neither of them will stand up for themselves without sounding like a cow, so its all "oh if you want to go you can go" etc etc.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:34 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:Elise asked for time with Matty and Elora jumped in.. Elise unhappy

Then Elise wants time and Laura also wants to jump in. They both look sad
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:34 am

So does that mean Elora is f4 as she was featured 4th?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:35 am

I think elora out next too after simone i mean
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2