SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 11 of 66 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:59 am

Thanks for the heads up @mercieme !

All girls in next GD:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 11 Screen16

Source
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:10 am

Okay so I'm guessing Cobie gets the next SD?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:15 am

Matty's outfit on the next GD (incase it matches up with something, also because theres hardly any SC to use from these boring previews)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 11 Screen17

Source
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:18 am

The dancing screen cap could be a match with the GD outfit if he adds a jacket maybe?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:19 am

Oooo totally!! because he has a watch on in the dancing SC too! @brownravens
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:26 am

I could see that top being a match but Elise would have to change. And that dancing SC is in some room with body figures on the wall.

So do we think Tara's seaplane pic is the F3 date?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:29 am

@mercieme good catch on Elise's clothes - wasn't thinking about that! I definitely think Tara's seaplane in F3.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:48 am

Is there a possibility that taras seaplane date is a mini date? or has this been proven not to be the case with the date of things?
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:11 am

I found out a bit of info regarding the boats in the f1 & f2 dates.

Nothing major.

So, the champagne boat hold 45-50 people. When I first saw this, I thought it meant it would cost more than the Arabella which only holds 10. They are both 70 feet, However, the Champagne Boat only has 1 cabin and 1 bathroom, whereas the Arabella has 5 ensuite cabins, so 5 bathrooms im assuming.

Champagne Boat
Arabella Boat

Idk, just something to think about I guess.

Personally, appearance wise, the Arabella looks better IMO, so I guess we'll have to wait and see
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:13 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:I found out a bit of info regarding the boats in the f1 & f2 dates.

Nothing major.

So, the champagne boat hold 45-50 people. When I first saw this, I thought it meant it would cost more than the Arabella which only holds 10. They are both 70 feet, However, the Champagne Boat only has 1 cabin and 1 bathroom, whereas the Arabella has 5 ensuite cabins, so 5 bathrooms im assuming.

Champagne Boat
Arabella Boat

Idk, just something to think about I guess.

Personally, appearance wise, the Arabella looks better IMO, so I guess we'll have to wait and see
IMO, Champagne is a more intimate luxury boat for 2. Aranella is more a family or a group of friends boat.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:18 am

Knowsarose wrote:I can't find any specific information on actual costs of chartering the Arabella on a daily basis, but it seems that this catamaran is available for mostly "clothing optional" cruises operated by a company called 'Naked Sail'.

Link:  http://www.nakedretreats.cn/naked-sail/en-US/about-arabella
@Knowsarose thanks for the info  yes  Too funny about the "clothing optional" part. I guess whoever is on that date may or may not be wearing much clothes laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:25 am

One of the listed activities on the Arabella is 'snorkelling and fish feeding'. IMO this comes close to qualifying as an 'animal activity'. But that's not to say this is the one they will do Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 66 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom