SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 38 of 66 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:39 am

First, I would like to say that prods decided to do not do a lot of PI all season with Laura and Elise.
The 2 main PI narrative were Tara and Florence
They inserted more Elise once she had her first 1-1 but Laura got only few in between.

The weird thing is for me the hometown. Elise and Tara had the same matty PI....
florence got nothing and Laura got a different from elise and tara.

For me Elise and Tara have the PI neck to neck similar

so I let you decide... because right now I change my mind every second I make a SC with those PIs cantstopl

HOMETOWN -- Matty: thinking about breaking Tara's heart is pffffff (tired)
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 135710

HOMETOWN -- Elise (tired)
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 135610

HOMETOWN -- Laura (not as tired) - same background he did all season (talking about meeting 3 generation of Laura's family)
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 135810

Tara: during their roof date - talking about how tara looked (methink he talk about the see-thru coctail dress)
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 116110

HOMETOWN -- Elise... you can see she has been burnt by the sun. the hometown was a cloudy day (Matty mentioned that due to the weather the initial activities have been cancelled) - the background does not look homey and only elise had this background so far.

It can be a sunburn from her F3 date... or it can be a sunburn from Thailand....

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 135210

I also found this unique background. the other girls had a different setting
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 119010
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 135110

For comparison... those were taped early in the season
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 60910
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 54911

Then this one is unique. no other PI had this background but this was played during episode 1 so it probably means nothing
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 133410

this IMO was taped right after hometown. This Florence PI was inserted in a lot of episode
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 34813
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 25913

This one is interesting because the bouquet is also different from the last 3 SC.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 130510

those... I already identified as made TOP 3... probably the week of the TOP 3
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 129711
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 114513
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 109214

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Justme Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:47 am

@HEA without me telling you anything about this photo what are your thoughts as to where it would appear in the timeline please?Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 Screen25

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:49 am

Justme wrote:@HEA without me telling you anything about this photo what are your thoughts as to where it would appear in the timeline please?Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 Screen25

that was his intro no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:53 am

my theory about not using the same backgroup PI with laura is that matty was overly happy about it... he can hardly change his face when he is happy.

so here are the only PI I could find for the COMPLETE season............

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 95511
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 95110
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 B11
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 30511
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 25914
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 20313
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:55 am

HEA wrote:
Justme wrote:@HEA without me telling you anything about this photo what are your thoughts as to where it would appear in the timeline please?Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 Screen25

that was his intro no?

Haha youre good!!!! I was looking back through scs and such and saw where someone had sleuthed the helicopter in Thailand but it had been slipped in between shots of flos helicopter date.
I took this sc from the first ep, this is him saying I thought she loved me but I guess not. I was just wondering if it could have actually not been about Georgia and it was about someone else further along in the show.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:56 am

Ash wrote:Does anyone notice that he is holding Tara's hand while they are at the dinner table
https://instagram.com/p/BYvIK1LjQqP/

yes. matty is very affectionate with tara. i have seen many tender gesture from his part
one is kissing her hand while they were doing the manege

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:57 am

That definitely looks like the intro when Matty was talking about Georgia.

Btw, the one with Elise sunburnt. Did she look happy or sad? That is A LOT of sunburn. I doubt she would have gotten that during her F3 date as that would have been beginning of May.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:32 am

Honestly just looking at ITM SCs of Matty he looked happier pre-filming than he does in ITMs that seem to be post-filming

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Honestly just looking at ITM SCs of Matty he looked happier pre-filming than he does in ITMs that seem to be post-filming

jmo

i read somewhere that a girl said the same thing kinda
she said that when he was at the red carpet he was happy and joyful
but the more the season went, he was less and less

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:41 am

ssin0547 wrote:
Btw, the one with Elise sunburnt. Did she look happy or sad? That is A LOT of sunburn. I doubt she would have gotten that during her F3 date as that would have been beginning of May.

And her F3 date was inside a train by the looks of it, not outdoorsy.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:43 am

I think the season took a toll on Matty.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 66 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom