SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 17 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:23 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@mercieme didn't Nikki have a helicopter date in bali ? then they met the monkeys? LCD correct?
Thanks mate....Oh geez...I knew I mixed that up. The water slide thingy was probably Nikki's F3 date.

@Dirty Street Pie thanks for that update re James Bond Island and correct sequence of Richie's date. I noticed that James Bond Island is also referred to as Khao Phing Kan or Ko Khao Phing Kan. Both the Champagne motor boat and the Arabella Catamaran take off from Phuket according to the itinerary listed on their websites.

Khao Phing Kan or Ko Khao Phing Kan is an island in Thailand, in Phang Nga Bay northeast of Phuket. The islands are limestone tower karsts and are a part of Ao Phang Nga National Park.
Source: Wikipedia

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Ash Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:52 am

Ok, so a productive few mins here and there of episode 1.

Pls excuse me if anyone mentions any of what I am seeing already?

Yeah the helicopter was a good catch. I'm gonna look at this clip again.. see if that is one of those boats nearby in a shot or if they jumped out of the helicopter

Last edited by Ash on Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:02 am

Advance aviation!! Why is that so familiar!! I'm positive I've seen it somewhere on ig!! batchelor related (no other reason immon all these sm)

Omg omg James Bond island!!! What's the fat chance it involves Tara because her mum was a Bond girl ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:09 am

Ash wrote:Advance aviation!! Why is that so familiar!! I'm positive I've seen it somewhere on ig!! batchelor related (no other reason immon all these sm)

Omg omg James Bond island!!! What's the fat chance it involves Tara because her mum was a Bond girl ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

That briefly crossed my mind too - 3 girls in Thailand - Elise on Champagne, Laura on Arabella and Tara on the helicopter, but CMIIW, I'm sure the Foxtel episode preview says "final 2" in Thailand.

ETA:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 17 2Y0wmbP
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 17 IuW4B99
Source

I love the IMO optimism/naiivety in the last line there - "be with forever"  hehehe
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:15 am

Here are the Foxtel guides for Episodes 15 and 16. Correct that only 2 went to Thailand based on the Epsiode guide descriptions. Also Matrix already posted Tara's seaplane date and specifically said it was one of the remaining 3 girls so that's confirmation IMO that the F3 dates took place in Sydney....jmo.

SugarAndSpice wrote:S5, Ep15.
Wed 13 Sep 7:30pm - 8:30pm

After hometown visits last week, Matty's feelings escalate for the remaining three women. With the finale around the corner, he can only choose two of these incredible women to meet his family.

Source: Foxtel Guide

S5, Ep16.
Thu 14 Sep 7:30pm - 9:00pm

Two wonderful women are on their way and the time has come for Matty to make one of the hardest decisions of his life. With emotions and hearts on the line, who will Matty choose to be with forever?

Source:Foxtel

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:26 am

Some ppl believe in ghosts laugh out loud I will believe in Tara till I see her go sad

Why is my post incomplete
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:26 am

Forever
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:37 am

Some ppl like Richie went on dates with the girls he liked.
I wonder does Matty go abt finding someone by eliminating girls he didn't click with. I had a suspicion that he includes a girl he is considering eliminating on group dates as his way of softening the blow..
Alex almost eliminated mid date if that rose wasn't handed over.
Cobie?? Someone said she doesn't come back after a SD??!
Nat on the sky dive, Leah the little kids group date..

Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:12 am

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Source

Thats awesome so do we know which boat or girls date is at James bond island??????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 17 2498057887

snipped:

Whereas this, which we think is Elise, seems to be on a different island/beach (Islands apear "flatter", IMO):

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 17 Ew9G1hV
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 17 AhDYsmz

Screen caps from TenPlay episode 1

Thoughts?

Just to round out the thailand SC. The island pictured above (island with the Champagne motor boat date) is Koh Nok Island, off the coast of Ko Yao Noi, and Ko Yao Yai (island with resort where FRC was filmed)

Source: Google Maps photo (image above clickable)

Last edited by SugarAndSpice on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thai islands are hard to spell..)
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:20 am

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:12 am

Omg!!!!!
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:16 am

I wish I could watch the show live with everyone just to be there for the OMG HELICOPTER moment

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom