SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 18 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Ash Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:41 am

Ok Elise fans r u ready?

This is big sad biggish.. laugh out loud maybe small.. irunno laugh out loud
Sigh

Do u think TPTB buy groupons like us regular folks?
https://m.groupon.com.au/deals/paradise-koh-yao

Anyway if nothing else the description is pretty INTERESTING!!

Wait for it...

Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:58 am

Ash wrote:Do u think TPTB buy groupons like us regular folks?
https://m.groupon.com.au/deals/paradise-koh-yao

I think TPTB are even cheaper than us regular folks and probably get to stay in locations for free in return for advertising the location on TV  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 18 4256136633

The description makes me chuckle though because they are definitely Budget Bachie this year and I am only surprised they didn't film the rest of the season with a green screen!  cheeky dizzy

The island of Koh Yao Noi is set on spectacular Phang Nga Bay, made famous in The Beach starring Leonardo DiCaprio, and the James Bond classic The Man with the Golden Gun. The island boasts a treasure trove of wildlife, both above and below the ocean surface; this boutique luxury resort is positioned on a crescent-shaped white sand beach set against a backdrop of emerald rainforest and dramatic limestone cliffs. 

Bliss out by the beach with today’s Groupon for The Paradise Koh Yao Boutique Beach Resort and Spa from Your Travel Deal: 

• $599 for a seven-night stay for two people
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:59 am

Ok ok, I will tell urll! Lol

It's the beach made famous by Leonardo DiCaprio's movie the Beach...
U know Elise gushes that He is her first celebrity crush!
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:00 am

Check out The Bachelor Australia on #tenplay
Thoughts On Romance
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/thoughts-on-romance
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:05 am

@Ash....are you saying that Matty not only takes Elise to a beach (wine and cheese included IMO); her ideal date for her LCD but to a beach associated with her first celebrity crush, this is just gold and hilarious at the same time but please continue to sleuth girl because you are on a roll and uncovering some nuggets IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:09 am

@mercieme I have no idea what matty does laugh out loud. I jus opened the Groupon and saw Leonardo DiCaprio blah blah and then remembered how she said that in the extras, I have watched them like twenty times so far! Lol

There is one other shot that I am suspicious off and that is the date with Alex wake boarding!!! I think like the heli swap they might've sneaked in a date snippet from an Asian date in there under our noses but I will sleuth that later. I may be wrong...

Last edited by Ash on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:15 am

Ash wrote:Ok ok, I will tell urll! Lol

It's the beach made famous by Leonardo DiCaprio's movie the Beach...
U know Elise gushes that He is her first celebrity crush!  

I would actually pee my pants if a man took me to where they filmed The Beach because I totally love Leo too. Can only imagine Elise would be gushing too!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:16 am

His dates have been personal.
He took Tara cycling and her Ig said she just learnt how to ride a bike. N cooking which she likes too but he cooked for Georgia!! Sadly she is a vegan so I'm unsure if that was a small deal breaker

Last edited by Ash on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:16 am

And ofcos Lisa was also a tennis date. Yawn!!!
Not a chocolate bath in sight!!!
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:14 am

Ash wrote:His dates have been personal.
He took Tara cycling and her Ig said she just learnt how to ride a bike. N cooking which she likes too but he cooked for Georgia!! Sadly she is a vegan so I'm unsure if that was a small deal breaker

Ummm...

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 18 3806527698

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:11 am

Hate to burst some bubbles, but the beach made famous by Leonardo's "The Beach" is Phi Phi Leh Island which is also in Phang Nga Bay (also besides all the tourists and boats, its seriously spectacular!!). Completely different island to Koh Yao Noi and Koh Nok.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:30 am

Feeling a little defensive are we, Matty???

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 18 PAP1Hwj

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom