SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 20 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Ash Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Here are Bios for Tara, Elora, Laura, and Elise as requested. I can bring more over later if wanted

Tara
State: Queensland

Animated and confident, Tara is attracted to people with great personalities. Her friends describe her as “refreshing”, as she is always 100% herself. The 27-year-old nanny is a decent cook who loves her food and is “not afraid to voice her fire” if people are closed-minded. She is looking for a patient, chilled guy who isn’t picky with their food.

Why did you apply for the show?
“The 11-year-old child I nanny for told me to.”

Describe your dream date.
“A day at Movie World followed by many drinks, dinner and a dance.”

What would be a deal breaker for you?
“Someone who is rude to other people and thinks they are better than other people.”

What is your proudest achievement to date?
“Helping to make a positive impact on the children’s lives that I have worked with throughout my nannying career.”

Tell us your secret talent.
“My Britney Spears impersonation is awesome.”

Elora
State: NSW

World traveller and wanderlust chaser, Elora is exotic, mysterious and ready to find her king to help build her empire. The outspoken personal trainer is looking for a disciplined gentleman with a wild heart, who can prove her wrong about love. The Tahitian-born Bachelorette’s perfect date is anywhere near the ocean, enjoying quality time and simple pleasures, while talking about life dreams.

Where did you grow up?
“I was born in Tahiti and have lived in France for three years and Hawaii for five years.”

How would you describe your perfect partner?
“Eager for adventure, ambitious for a secure and comfortable lifestyle, spontaneous, free-spirited, kind, passionate, disciplined, a best friend, a confidante and a strong confident man who really cares.”

Do you believe in love at first sight?
“Yes, I believe that energies are so strong that souls can feed off them and you know right away.”

If you could pick someone to play you in a movie about your life, who would it be and why?
“Angelina Jolie. She is strong and selfless, with a kind and generous heart.”

“We would ride horses on a beautiful beach, swim with the horses. We would then have them on a lead with us on the beach while we picnic on the sand to some live music.”
Laura
State: NSW

A down-to-earth city girl with a gypsy heart, Laura is all about being authentic. The self-confessed “big flirt” has always been a free spirit but is now looking to find her one true love. Making love her priority, the 30 year old accessories designer is looking for a witty, smart and motivated man, as there is nothing sexier than a man who is inspired.

“To put myself out of my comfort zone, enjoy a once in a lifetime experience and maybe even find my person.”

“Tall, dark, handsome, funny, kind, honest, two feet and a heartbeat.”

“If the connection is not there, then it is not there. Finding your best friend whose clothes you want to rip off is what it is all about.”

“It is not about a dream date, it is about the person you are with – the right person can make a trip to Aldi feel like magic. But if I had to pick something to do, I think anything on and in the water.”

How do you plan on winning over the Bachelor's heart?
“With my terrible puns and dance moves.”
Elise
State: Western Australia

Adventure lover Elise prides herself on always aiming to be the best she can be. The former Australian hockey player loves water sports, training with friends and ran the New York Marathon last year. The 29-year-old is looking for a partner who is witty, charming and loyal to the ones they love.

“To find the kind of love that you are excited to wake up to every day.”

Do you believe in love at first sight?
“I believe that the connections you need for love to blossom will be there when you first meet someone.”

“Someone with a sense of humour, who does not take themselves too seriously, who is family orientated and who has passion and drive in life.”

“My dream date would be doing something that we both love. Casual is my style, with either beach or ocean activities followed by a sunset wine and cheese.”

What do you have to offer a potential partner?
“I have a lot of love to give. I am a caring, warm and genuine person who loves to keep the dream alive and have fun along the way.”
source
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by jenski_tas Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:33 am

Ash wrote:Ok Elise fans r u ready?

This is big sad biggish.. laugh out loud maybe small.. irunno laugh out loud
Sigh

Do u think TPTB buy groupons like us regular folks?
https://m.groupon.com.au/deals/paradise-koh-yao

Anyway if nothing else the description is pretty INTERESTING!!

Wait for it...

Is this where they stay for their date? We bought this Groupon a couple of years ago and stayed here!

jenski_tas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:07 am

I've only been on the spoiled side since last night so I haven't had time to dig into all you have discovered here, but I thought someone had mentioned that Matty had admitted that he and his F1 went right down to business after the FRC? Kind of like this from Laura's bio...

“If the connection is not there, then it is not there. Finding your best friend whose clothes you want to rip off is what it is all about.”

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:12 am

@Sprite....all the Bachies in the AU franchise have been forced to say that on Kyle and Jackie show interviews. Kyle has asked that question of everyone of the Bachies and they say the same....Kyle is just too crude for my liking. You can go to the SM NO Disocusion tread to take a listen as to how Kyle got Matty to admit it. Matty was pretty tame in his response IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:19 am

Just wondering - I'm awful as screen caps but Elise did an ITM just after her speech at the weird alter thing and she was wearing an olive green singlet. It sort of looked like the singlet she wore maybe on her SD ITM - could some please double check that for me?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:56 am

brownravens wrote:Just wondering - I'm awful as screen caps but Elise did an ITM just after her speech at the weird alter thing and she was wearing an olive green singlet. It sort of looked like the singlet she wore maybe on her SD ITM - could some please double check that for me?

Sorry for the crappy pics, but yeah it was. Gee you have an eagle eye Smiley

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 20 Screen12
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 20 Screen13

First One was from sd second one from tonight

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:50 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:Also, can we just take a moment to commend @Sundy (and Matty) for the best/creepiest SC of Matty I've seen to date laugh out loud Love it!! The look Matty gives the two men, when Tara's brother calls Matty a liar...

I had to make a few additions that I feel were warranted cantstopl

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 20 Lasere10
Disclaimer: Laser beams may not be real

spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:57 pm

@Bobette You are a legend!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:17 pm

brownravens wrote:Just wondering - I'm awful as screen caps but Elise did an ITM just after her speech at the weird alter thing and she was wearing an olive green singlet. It sort of looked like the singlet she wore maybe on her SD ITM - could some please double check that for me?

Do you mind to tell me what it means if she wore the olive green singlet please? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:10 pm

HEA wrote:

Do you mind to tell me what it means if she wore the olive green singlet please? scratch

@HEA yes she is wearing the olive green tank top as singlet so IMO those ITMs were done much later, no idea how much later though. I think you did an analysis of the ITMs in the No Spoiler section. I haven't had time to do the same on the spoiler side and also other than the diiffent backgrounds I can't tell based on any other features how much later the ITMs were done.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:08 pm

mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:

@HEA yes she is wearing the olive green tank top as singlet so IMO those ITMs were done much later, no idea how much later though. I think you did an analysis of the ITMs in the No Spoiler section. I haven't had time to do the same on the spoiler side and also other  than the diiffent backgrounds I can't tell based on any other features how much later the ITMs were done.

ok. I believe all 3 girls did later PIs. They changed clothes but the background was totally identical. I really checked that. So no matter if we see them with different hairstyle or clothes, IMO, they all did that in Sydney IMO at the mansion. They could have left the room as it was and re-use it easily.
I did not find any different background that made me think it was the winner.
Matty used 2 different background so far.
However, we are now at hometown so they will use some hotel rooms to do the PIs.
I am on my way to watch ep13 now. I'll check if I see something fishy though :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:12 pm

I believe this one was done after the finale. he just had a haircut and it is the first time I see this background for him. So far he used only 2 up to episode12

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 20 130310

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom