SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 51 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by aprawn Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:16 am

Missfi wrote:Elise spa date is episode 10
Thank you!

I was just trying to see if I can compare the swimmers Elise has worn during her spa date and the episode 1 preview ,when they show Matty and one of the girls on the beach and i kinda managed to get a sc of the front (feel like a pervert eeek,but it seems like it matches .Elise is quite "gifted" in that area *sigh* .Legs and boobs ,just kill me Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 51 2498057887

Its blurry sorry but see if you can make anything out of it Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 51 20170911
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 51 20170913
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 51 20170912

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Ash Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:43 am

Guys, I dnt know how urll are seeing a toilet block... i might be dreaming but I'm seeing a pretty modern building with glass doors. And I think nice steps leading to the entrance..
I'm also seeing something on the rooftop.. like a garden but I've searched a little..
The garden is terraced, that cluster of palms is dense and the venue (...toiletblock) can be accessed by boat..

LOL if F1 ever could be Tara and she came flying down those stairs and jumped into Mattys arms.. they would both roll down that bank and land in the bush! Too dangerous haha

Last edited by Ash on Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Missfi Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:43 am

@aprawn
Well done. The front definitely looks like Elise.

Missfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:57 am

I agree. Is this her dream date near the water eating cheese and sipping wine? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:04 am

Well done @aprawn yes ....IMO the criss cross strap at the back was already a match to Elise's swimmer top and now the front as well based on your awesome SC....thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:06 am

@hea that screenshot u sent and said same boat..
U really think it's the same boat.
ArabElla is white and I think...?? That's the boat in the background (cmiiw it's only in one screenshot and disappears in others) with MJ and girl on the beach (Tara.. sarong)

The other darker boat to me, wasn't the same therefor had a diff girl ... confused..
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:06 am

Ash wrote:Guys, I dnt know how urll are seeing a toilet block... i might be dreaming but I'm seeing a pretty modern building with glass doors. And I think nice steps leading to the entrance..
I'm also seeing something on the rooftop.. like a garden but I've searched a little..
The garden is terraced, that cluster of palms is dense and the venue (...toiletblock) can be accessed by boat..

LOL if F1 ever could be Tara and she came flying down those stairs and jumped into Mattys arms.. they would both roll down that bank and land in the bush! Too dangerous haha

I thought the roof looked like it had solar panels on it so spent some time Googling 'eco friendly Thai resort', 'modern villa Thai resort' etc until I realised it was 9 o'clock and I hadn't cooked dinner for my children.  laugh out loud  If you can find it, I'll tip my hat to you.  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:08 am

Ash wrote:@hea that screenshot u sent and said same boat..
U really think it's the same boat.
ArabElla is white and I think...?? That's the boat in the background (cmiiw it's only in one screenshot and disappears in others) with MJ and girl on the beach (Tara.. sarong)

The other darker boat to me, wasn't the same therefor had a diff girl ... confused..

yes it is

I sleuthed it in the non spoiled a while back... we could see the same back, same top, same bars on each side, same high, same color and also the white box that could be AC i think.

I am positive it is same boat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:10 am

@aprawn....i noticed your source for your SCs are missing so please add them so the mods don't delete them, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:13 am

Ok @hea but I'm pretty sure I have seen one screenshot which is missing above, with a white thing laugh out loud similar to the ArabElla close to shore!

@Bobette !!
Omg you and me both! What has this show done to us. I'm supposed to be leaving now to pick up my girl from school. Toddler is asleep! I can barely charge my phone LOL #nancydrew wannabes
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:21 am

Bobette wrote:
Ash wrote:Guys, I dnt know how urll are seeing a toilet block... i might be dreaming but I'm seeing a pretty modern building with glass doors. And I think nice steps leading to the entrance..

I thought the roof looked like it had solar panels on it so spent some time Googling 'eco friendly Thai resort', 'modern villa Thai resort' etc until I realised it was 9 o'clock and I hadn't cooked dinner for my children.  laugh out loud  If you can find it, I'll tip my hat to you.  

Yeah they have us stumped with this one. Whole weekend gone! I've read tripadvisor reviews, watched "drone footage" and traveler youtube reviews...nothing! I've now looked at all resorts on Ko Yao Yai, and Ko Yao Noi, and the only resort that I have seen even a tiny close match was the Glow Elixir, which prominently features hedges and grey gravel pathways everywhere. But no luck finding the FRC location.
Here's an example of the Glow Elixir pathways:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 51 GLOW-Elixir-Koh-Yao-Yai-Resort-Overview-3-e1426466301289
Source Glow Elixir website
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by everending Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:23 am

We have another match for the Santhiya Resort -  pictured screencaps from Matty's Family meet n greet and a tourist photo from google maps

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 51 Img_1840

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 51 Santhi10

I'm new to this forum and having trouble getting the images to display but for comparison the resort photo can be found on Google maps here:   https://goo.gl/maps/1cF41g4h4312
everending
everending

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom