SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 50 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:42 pm

@Bobette I responded but it was lost in the middle ;)

IMO we have a typical F3 finale.
matty has the exact same fake struggle at the F3 ceremony than the dozen of leads before him.
Plus they have a cheap budget, that would imply more $$ for the extra date and when would the F3 go? during the fantasy date? does not make sense to me

and I agree with the body image issue Tara seems to have for no reason I must add

does it look similar color? ... I think so....

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 50 140310

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 50 Image512

my SC

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:43 pm

dolcimumma wrote:
Justme wrote:
HEA wrote:posted few minutes ago

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 50 140111
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/

Either this pic is a dead giveaway or they are still casting that doubt

This picture has been photoshopped.  

What do you mean about the pic being a dead giveaway

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:44 pm

dolcimumma wrote:
Justme wrote:
HEA wrote:posted few minutes ago

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 50 140111
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/

I meant in relation to dress colours and positioning of the women

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:45 pm

Ash wrote:@hea did u manage to watch the finale preview and see the blonde hair mattys bro is talking to?

You have eagle eyes Ash!! The quick glimpse of a few strands of blonde hair to me look like Elise's hair. Definitely not Laura's and maybe Tara's but I am going with Elise.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:47 pm

@ash geez that was a good pick up!

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:04 am

Justme wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:
Justme wrote:

are you comparing to how the f3 stand in past seasons?? is f1 usually on the left or in the middle??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:09 am

I noticed the glimpse of hair too in the Sneak peak! If you go slightly before or after to when Matty's mum is on screen and asking a question you can actually see more of the hair. It would be great if we can get a screen cap of that!

The hair looks blonde and slightly frizzy. To me I actually thought it couldn't be Tara because her hair is always so neatly groomed and straightened. I personally think it's Elise's hair but it could potentially be Laura's too.

They're all "bronde" to me. A combo of brunette and blonde.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:10 am

I do it all for my girl hahha... Smiley

Ahh I wonder why MJ bro asks such s forward question!!!!
I mean how would u get there!!

Like does he say:
".., it's obvious that u are a gorgeous girl, have u had many lovers at all.."
Or does he say " ..how many relationships have u been in? And then when she answers says.. "have u had many lovers at all...? How do u know u will be compatible .. " so uncomfortable either way.. I mean..

Just some notes on wat I Rem of their prev relationships:
Elise says to MJ on the red carpet (in her about me, not on screen) that she loves love, and loves falling in love and has been in love lots of times!

Tara has been with one person for 5yrs and so is enjoying her freedom...

I just wanted to share something I haven't mentioned befor. Both Laura and Elise in many of their abt me or bios, have ventured on this experience to find love.
Tara is only described as coming on the show because an 11yr old told her too....... consistently.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:32 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Justme wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:

are you comparing to how the f3 stand in past seasons?? is f1 usually on the left or in the middle??

I haven't watched enough of these to know, I thought the general consensus was they place the f1 in the middle?

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:35 am

Ash wrote:I do it all for my girl hahha...  Smiley

Ahh I wonder why MJ bro asks such s forward question!!!!
I mean how would u get there!!

Like does he say:
".., it's obvious that u are a gorgeous girl, have u had many lovers at all.."
Or does he say " ..how many relationships have u been in? And then when she answers says.. "have u had many lovers at all...? How do u know u will be compatible .. " so uncomfortable either way.. I mean..

Just some notes on wat I Rem of their prev relationships:
Elise says to MJ on the red carpet (in her about me, not on screen) that she loves love, and loves falling in love and has been in love lots of times!

Tara has been with one person for 5yrs and so is enjoying her freedom...

I just wanted to share something I haven't mentioned befor. Both Laura and Elise in many of their abt me or bios, have ventured on this experience to find love.
Tara is only described as coming on the show because an 11yr old told her too....... consistently.

Just to add Laura reckons her housemates filled out her application and Elise was rumoured to have been chosen to go on, so not directly applying.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:48 am

Which episode is the spa date?

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Missfi Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:58 am

Elise spa date is episode 10

Missfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom