SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:42 am

I came in very late to this page and I have loved every minute of it. Each and every one of you is fantastic. I dont think I will be sticking around for Sophie Smiley I look forward to seeing mattys journey to the end
X

Justme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Hooked Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:46 am

Storybook wrote:NostalgicNZA thank you for posting a reply to me, I really appreciated that Smiley as for your final three, funny but I posted weeks ago and again recently that my F3 were Elise, Tara and Flo !!! And I still say this is the best combination Smiley
Flo could still be F1 - I wouldn't be surprised as Matty seems pretty taken with her. JMO

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:57 am

Hooked wrote:
Storybook wrote:NostalgicNZA thank you for posting a reply to me, I really appreciated that Smiley as for your final three, funny but I posted weeks ago and again recently that my F3 were Elise, Tara and Flo !!! And I still say this is the best combination Smiley
Flo could still be F1 - I wouldn't be surprised as Matty seems pretty taken with her.   JMO

I'd love for that to happen, but Flo was photographed at a club on 12 May sad

So unless it's part of an elaborate plan to throw us all off, I think she'll leave on Thursday :'(

Thank you though!

ETA: she was also on Pinterest 8 May
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:12 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:
Hooked wrote:
Flo could still be F1 - I wouldn't be surprised as Matty seems pretty taken with her.   JMO

I'd love for that to happen, but Flo was photographed at a club on 12 May sad

So unless it's part of an elaborate plan to throw us all off, I think she'll leave on Thursday :'(

Thank you though!

ETA: she was also on Pinterest 8 May
OK, thanks for explaining

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:53 am

HEA wrote:well hello everyone!! I saw this ad.... any cookies left????!!!!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Detail10
source

@HEA great to have you on this side you did an awesome job  yes  

From all that has been sleuthed: F4 = Florence, Tara, Elise, and Laura.

FRC was sleuthed to be around May 19:
Florence = F4 based on her SM activity of May 8 as @NostalgicNZA posted and matches her SCs sleuthed (Dutch tulip on bridge)
Tara = F3 based on her SM activity of May 15/16 and her SCs sleuthed to be FD (Seaplane date)
Elise = speculated/sleuthed to have Champagne boat LCD in Thailand per SCs and her SM activity is ~May 20-27 and after FRC
Laura = speculated to have Arabella boat LCD in Thailand and and her SM activity is ~May 25 and after FRC

As others posted, most believe based on everything sleuthed that Laura is F1 and others that Elise is F1. 
There is a F1 Clues No Discussion thread here that has sleuthed info and stats to support for F1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:53 am

@HEA 
you were doing so well. I was always reading your posts in the unspoiled forum. Everyone has pretty much summed it up. I am Team Elise and believe there are some things that place her as F1 but for me the Sportsbet odds and meet and greet for Laura is undeniable so I believe that she will be F1

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:54 am

@Sundy @mercieme @Bobette @LeapofFaith @AllAboutLove @ssin0547

thank you all for the warm welcome  group hug

I love to be in the non spoiled but I miss the numbers of participants to share opinions. I so wanted to know all you had to say !! I so love to know that it is still not a done deal. @sprite was an early Laura F1 and I thought mid-season Tara was. But I joined her on the sleuthing and editing. I cannot mention him full name but I also like that Chenny came and share his opinoin... as well as nd4reality!!!... I hope they will both pop in here too!

Thank you ALL for the recap!! Much much appreciated.  handwave

I missed so much your insights about when the girls would show up on SM. So as many suspected in the non spoiled, Tara would be F3 and Elise is the dark horse. Flo for me was not F1 edited and BL does not match up imo

@AllAboutLove thank you again for everything you did for us in the non spoiled. Very much appreciated. :yes:

@sprite bestbud! I just did not want you to wake up too early today! laugh out loud

What I disliked the most this season is the overdose of drama. At this point, every episode we can count on it and I REALLY disliked it. I guess I will not repeat all I said since you said you read me Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 2498057887 but I cannot wait this season to end now. I am done. Whomever wins at the end is fine with me. I still think it is Laura but the edits are so meh and blah this season and their love for drama, I would not be surprised if Elise wins .... although the most recent paps about last WE is quite an indication no? What do you think of this?

oh and do you think the top 3 would go to New Caledonia?? Tara's helico could be an indication no?

and wow for tara's date cut so much (white pants) and for the pics on the sailboat (yay I knew it was her!!!)

you are thinking the brunette on beach is Elise? her hair look quite blondish no? I thought also the shape was more Tara. she also wore the same black swim top during GD. That is the only thing that make me puzzle to think she is F3. They also edited her to be the heartbroken F2 IMO. Lot and lot of Tara moments. Elise for me has the F3 typical edits, too sudden, too late. But again, this season, for me, was all over the top with useless drama. I am not surprised about Cobie leaving during her 1-1, I predicted it. And if Elora leaves also on a drama note during cocktail party, then I am not surprised either.... it goes with the prods wishes of drama.

In some ways, I found the cutting room very predictable. The only think that can make Elise F1 would be because she was hardly seen on the season teaser. They really wanted her to be the slow burn edited girl. But overall BL for me say it is Laura. Matty had the same fun BL with Tara, he had with Georgia. Florence? sorry, I never saw the BL and the edits are not in her favor.

This all said... I came to dislike Matty. So for me, I really do not care who wins. That is quite refreshing and new to me I must say giggling

Great job guys about the boats and catamaran!!! I spent a full evening searching and gave up! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 3806527698  The james bond island was pure luck giggling it brings nothing new on the table but I was like a kid at xmas to find the place... nobody was there sharing my joy but I shouted victory nonetheless rotfl

and WOW about their IG... wow wow wow... looked like laura and elora had a competition going on no??? who showed the most chemistry with matty??? the quietest are definitely tara and elise. but they do not look like F1. both very friendly, nothing couple related.

so I guess we should have the finale teaser tonight? or will it be the hometown? and wow about this... in a twisted way I am quite happy that matty will receive poop during hometown laugh out loud

note: I will count on you guys since I am very cautious not to be spoiled with Sophie Monk and therefore I am careful with the medias :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:06 am

Thanks for your insight @HEA, fascinating reading! Hugesmile
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:07 am

solaroo wrote:Thanks for your insight @HEA, fascinating reading! Hugesmile

giggling I thought most of the time I was talking to myself to be honest. thank you bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:09 am

@HEA love your summary yes  IA this season has been too much drama and to me it's overall been boring and I haven't seen a love story with the potential F1, Laura. But that's no different from other seasons when I wasn't invested in the potential F1. Only sleuthing because of the wonderful sleuthers and fellow members who have all done an amazing job Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 4256136633  Hopefully we get more SCs to confirm F1 via SCs
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:24 am

@AllAboutLove yes. I did not see the love story either with Laura. They cut so much of important moments such the secret garden rose and the quality time boat. It was messy imo. They did a better job with tara and elise. FLo was also messy for a top 4.

I find the prods very un-professional overall. They concentrated their edits on Leah and Jen ad nauseam. Up to ep4-5, we shall expect it, even if we do not like it, but a full season of drama just for ratings? yuck

I am very surprised I must say about the medias. As Florence said for the drama: it is brutal! This remind me of Sam season no? I do not recall this level of wanted to spoil at all cost in the other international franchise no? I find that quite WTH this war between the chanel and the paps. Is this common in the aussie medias to act that way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:27 am

Thank you @HEA that gives me more to think about haha

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme