SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 18 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by elena.shayk Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:38 pm

I was wondering where she was off too wearing that super boss outfit yesterday. Turns out she was at the launch party of Bella Hadid & Bulgari's new fragrance. Lucky af!! laugh out loud
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYwUkfyAs8J/

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 18 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:40 pm

Why did she switch her bag from Gucci to YSL? And she looks amazing.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:59 pm

Isn't Jordan supposed to be in Gainesville, Florida this weekend? Well, according to reports, it has been cancelled due to hurricane Irma. Source: http://www.secsports.com/article/20623140/northern-colorado-vs-florida-game-cancelled

I wonder if that means that Jordan can join JoJo for some NY Fashion Week events, depending on how long it is? Or maybe he might just stay and babysit Jackson.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:02 pm

aviej wrote:Isn't Jordan supposed to be in Gainesville, Florida this weekend? Well, according to reports, it has been cancelled due to hurricane Irma. Source: http://www.secsports.com/article/20623140/northern-colorado-vs-florida-game-cancelled

I wonder if that means that Jordan can join JoJo for some NY Fashion Week events, depending on how long it is? Or maybe he might just stay and babysit Jackson.
It's not babysitting if you're the dad!! laugh out loud laugh out loud And wasn't he already on his way?

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:05 pm

Alanna wrote:
aviej wrote:Isn't Jordan supposed to be in Gainesville, Florida this weekend? Well, according to reports, it has been cancelled due to hurricane Irma. Source: http://www.secsports.com/article/20623140/northern-colorado-vs-florida-game-cancelled

It's not babysitting if you're the dad!! laugh out loud laugh out loud And wasn't he already on his way?
 My bad. I say babysit when talking about my own kid hehehe . I thought he was in Louisiana today?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:06 pm

Jordan is calling the LSU vs Chattanooga game.
He is allready in Baton Rouge, LA for the prep.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:07 pm

Jordan's calling the Louisiana game this weekend. He got there today.

NC is also now declaring a state of emergency due to the hurricane, so I think that's why he headed home to Dallas yesterday versus staying in NC for another day. He probably wanted to make sure he could get out to Louisiana to call the game, so he left there before flights got canceled.

Obviously it's early into the season, and it's just my opinion from what we've seen the last three weeks or so, but I feel pretty confident saying he's in studio on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. He flies to the game location on Thursday from NC. He'll be home Saturday night, Sunday, Monday, and for part of Tuesday.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:09 pm

aviej wrote:
Alanna wrote:

My bad. I say babysit when talking about my own kid hehehe . I thought he was in Louisiana today?
I was mostly kidding but that is hilarious laugh out loud laugh out loud And thanks for setting me straight, guys! I can barely remember my own schedule, let alone Baddy's laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:23 pm

@Ash2214 I think it is hard to know Jordan's schedule for sure. It has been all over the place the last few weeks. During preseason, he was only in Charlotte only on Wednesday till Friday. Last week, he wasn't in studio and this week he was only in studio on Tuesday.The time Jojo was in LA, he was only in Charlotte on Tuesday to film promos for SEC Now. It looks like it is just a wait and see with Jordan's schedule
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:41 pm

@Pinkpincess I don't count pre-season considering he wasn't calling games then. He wasn't in NC last week because he called two games. He couldn't be in NC last week. The studio guys have made it pretty clear in their postings that Jordan is a studio guy as well and will be there weekly. Jordan said as much in an interview he did back at the end of July. Considering Jordan, Cole and Tom have to be on location every Thursday, Friday and Saturday, that leaves three week days for him to be in studio.

IMO, the gist of it is that he'll be in studio either both Tuesday and Wednesday or just one of those days leaving Saturday night, Sunday, Monday and potentially Tuesday or Wednesday at home.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:53 pm

@Ash2214 I am sorry if I misunderstood your comment. I thought you included preseason because you said the last 3 weeks. The college season officially started last Thursday. So I am not sure if we have enough to see a pattern if we don't include preseason. I agree with you. Looks like he may leave for the game location on Thursday but IMO it is hard to know when exactly he will be in the studio, things can change and we only seen 1 week schedule. We do know he will have studio time since he did a photoshoot for SEC Now.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:02 pm

@Pinkpincess Yeah, when I referenced the last few weeks I was more so just meaning that for me at least, it confirms that he will be in studio every week (even though he/his co-workers said so pretty much) since he's been there each week except for this past one when he just wasn't able to actually be there.

He really only has three week days as an option where he can be in studio. Considering I do think he/they want to make sure he has some normalcy in his life for the next three months, I am assuming he will be in NC for the one or two days like I mentioned above.

Things change of course, but his calling of the games doesn't leave much for wiggle room. We'll have to wait and see!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

+23
vernie113
Pirouette
Alanna
everly
Ash2214