SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm

@Ash2214 I may have missed it but where was it confirmed that he will be in studio every week? I remember the Hollywood Reporter article didn't particularly mention he will be in studio every week. Also his tweet said something about being away for like 3ish days in a week. So far if we include preseason, he has been in studio every week though but the regular season just started on Thursday. Who knows with these people. They never let us know what they are doing ahead of time laugh out loud
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by Ash2214 Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:28 pm

@Pinkpincess During the SECMD events back in the middle of July when Jordan was announced to be part of the prime time team, he did a few radio interviews with some of the stations set up for the events.

In one of the radio interviews I listened to (it was tweeted out) they ended it by saying people could find Jordan calling the Saturday night games and Jordan added that he would be "doing weekly studio things as well on the network." I am also pretty sure there was a written article that might have been posted here that referenced weekly studio work as well. I remember we thought it might reference the type of schedule he had last year in studio with it being every other week.

Regardless, he technically is going to be gone 3-4 days a week. I personally think his schedule is pretty clear at this point, but it doesn't affect me, so whatever laugh out loud I'm just glad that he gets to do a job he loves for three months, but still gets to spend the other half of the week at home.

ETA: It would be great though if the studio work is every other week! I guess we'll see next week.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:43 pm

@Ash2214 Yes they both manage time so they can spend time together. I just didn't want to assume what his schedule will be like without having the facts. But these 2 are stronger than ever and thriving both individually and as a couple so good for them ☺️
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:46 pm

As long as Jo knows his schedule, I guess I'm okay with it Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:53 pm

@Pinkpincess Yup! Definitely. I was just sharing my opinion on what I think his schedule will look like for the next three months since we're getting a better picture of it and it will hopefully lead to less confusion for any of the posters who like to keep up with him and his work. I think next week should make it more clear for sure. I've got my Patriots, so I don't care about college football laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:53 pm

@Alanna laugh out loud she is definitely number 1 to know
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:57 pm

@Ash2214 laugh out loud Im not a football fan. I only watch the superbowl for the halftime show
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:27 pm

I only watch college football when the UCLA Bruins are playing or else i would watch Jordan laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 19 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 19 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 19 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:26 am

Jojo resting at the Soho Grand Hotel.
https://instagram.com/p/BYw8i1nHS_o/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:46 am

This is the promo for Episode 10 which was aired on Sept 1, 2017 but recorded on Jordan's birthday when he was in Charlotte en route to Fayetville in AR. The graphics shows the Madden rating for each brother and it is very funny and entertaining. This exchange between these 2 shows their sense of humour and closeness. It starts at 1:07:56 . Enjoy!
https://instagram.com/p/BYxBUWxhC6Z/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:09 am

New podcast is up- they're going to talk about their worst dates ever and Baddy is going to give his thoughts on who should have been the next Bachelor. Oh Baddy and his dating laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:12 am

I didnt listen to it but one of my friends did and she said his number one pick was Wells and second Ben H. laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

+23
vernie113
Pirouette
Alanna
everly
Ash2214