SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 20 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by elena.shayk Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:14 am

Sorry for the double post.
But I saw on Instagram someone commented on her pic saying that she should get a cowboys gear too and she replied saying it's waiting for her home on Sunday.
So she either has work till Sunday or she "may" go to the game (more like wishful thinking) laugh out loud. JMO laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 20 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:31 am

Guessing there's a Cowboys game Sunday and that's what she meant. Of course she would show her support to Houston though.

I agree with Baddy's second Bach choice Ben and guess it will probs be him next year again laugh out loud He better recognize a gem like Jo if he's lucky enough to get another one cast! Oy. Ben.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:07 pm

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:21 pm

She is live now on Maybelline's FB page. I can't watch as it says content not available. So I guess it's only for those living in the US... ugh. laugh out loud

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:25 pm

elena.shayk wrote:She is live now on Maybelline's FB page. I can't watch as it says content not available. So I guess it's only for those living in the US... ugh. laugh out loud
I thought it was just me. I also cannot view. I guess we have to rely on our forum friends to update us on the interview as is their custom.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:37 pm

I caught the last 10 minutes or so. It was actually pretty boring because it's mostly just JoJo sitting in the make up chair getting her make up done for a show she's going to today.

The person recording mostly just showed her getting eyelashes put on and was describing the make up they were using. The most interesting thing JoJo said is that she ran out of contact solution for her contacts, so she had to sleep in her contacts laugh out loud

The first 10 minutes might have been better though.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:48 pm

Oy never do the contacts thing! Bad news bears. Run out to cvs or ask the hotel front desk! Come on, Jo!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:00 pm

Jojo said on the FB live that she was meant to go to Arkansas with Jordan last week but was very busy. It was saved on the Facebook page (Maybelline New York) just incase anyone missed it
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:39 pm

Huh odd that Jo would be too "busy" to be with Baddy. I wonder what that could have been considering when she was at the game last year, she raced to be with him during a rain delay in the booth even laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:41 pm

I hope this link works to Jojo's makeup session
https://www.facebook.com/maybelline/videos/10155033398570748/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:52 pm

OMG DID YOU GUYS SEE HER LOOK
I've never seen her like that!! KILLING

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:56 pm

Alanna wrote:Huh odd that Jo would be too "busy" to be with Baddy. I wonder what that could have been considering when she was at the game last year, she raced to be with him during a rain delay in the booth even laugh out loud
Wasn't it last week when she finished doing the flip and was off to a meeting for another flip? I'm sure it must have been VERY important to keep her away from Jordan. God knows that woman loves her some Baddy.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

+23
vernie113
Pirouette
Alanna
everly
Ash2214