SELECT CONTENT

James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:57 am

awwww beatingheart :sprinklehearts

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:43 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:23 am

This guy is actually perfect.

Thank god my heart broke into way too many pieces watching Elise that I am now officially immune to getting emotionally invested so I won't feel heartbroken again when the (sadly) inevitable happens with James.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:50 am

I've been trying hard to find something more adorable than James. Maybe baby stingrays. MAYBE. Even then it's a close contest.

via GIPHY

James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 0uMZxYT
James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 YbaF7gX
James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 RM2bYnP
James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 AYXw3TN
James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 9ghIHnY
James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 WXayQ0i
Screencaps from Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:33 am

Poor Jimmy. This photo just shows me that he is totally friendzoned by Soph. He almost looks like a fan and someone she just met and wanted to get a photo with her. Definitely friendship only imo .. however I can see that friendship lasting past-show for sure especially since Soph posted of Jimmy on her IG  yes

James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 22158891_561873170832502_8307130129637703680_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ4-KHRDv_t/?taken-by=jimmys.paradise
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:06 am

James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 Bc8b0d10
Courtesy tenplay with Sundy enhancements
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:29 am

Sundy wrote:James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 Bc8b0d10
Courtesy tenplay with Sundy enhancements

cantstopl He speaketh the truth. Undo another button Jimmy. I DARE YOU.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:41 am

I know not a whole lot points to James as F1 but when she was speaking to her parents first thing during Episode 1, Sophie said she wanted someone who was like her Dad (she said that James was like her Dad during the SD ITM with James) and who was manly (he won the manly competition) but still had an emotional side. James is her perfect guy according to that description. Wonder if that was why she said she would be 'devo' if he did not accept the rose and got teary during her date on the rooftop with James. That part of the date reminded me of Nick Viall on his first SD with Vanessa.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:44 am

AEF wrote:I know not a whole lot points to James as F1 but when she was speaking to her parents first thing during Episode 1, Sophie said she wanted someone who was like her Dad (she said that James was like her Dad during the SD ITM with James) and who was manly (he won the manly competition) but still had an emotional side. James is her perfect guy according to that description. Wonder if that was why she said she would be 'devo' if he did not accept the rose and got teary during her date on the rooftop with James. That part of the date reminded me of Nick Viall on his first SD with Vanessa.

Can someone post a video clip of this date? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:49 am

Jolena wrote:
AEF wrote:I know not a whole lot points to James as F1 but when she was speaking to her parents first thing during Episode 1, Sophie said she wanted someone who was like her Dad (she said that James was like her Dad during the SD ITM with James) and who was manly (he won the manly competition) but still had an emotional side. James is her perfect guy according to that description. Wonder if that was why she said she would be 'devo' if he did not accept the rose and got teary during her date on the rooftop with James. That part of the date reminded me of Nick Viall on his first SD with Vanessa.

@Jolena - HEA has edited it in the no spoilers forum
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4515p12-bachelorette-australia-sophie-monk-season-3-viewing-links-no-spoilers-sleuthing-minimal-discussion

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:49 am

Jolena wrote:
AEF wrote:I know not a whole lot points to James as F1 but when she was speaking to her parents first thing during Episode 1, Sophie said she wanted someone who was like her Dad (she said that James was like her Dad during the SD ITM with James) and who was manly (he won the manly competition) but still had an emotional
with James. That part of the date reminded me of Nick Viall on his first SD with Vanessa.

Sorry hit the send twice

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:41 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

James Trethewie - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

+5
romance realist
Idlemess
Sundy
Bobette
AllAboutLove