SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Jane781 Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:12 pm

Looks like Nick has unfollowed her on Instagram and twitter (only assuming on twitter since his follows went down by 1). Definitely curious as to what happened yesterday, but I'm sure we will never know. It could be as simple as her asking him to unfollow or something more. I think it's for the best for them to both unfollow each other and move on. JMO.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

NYC - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:19 pm

mistygracie74 wrote:
Aria wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

Not really. It's pretty normal after a break up. Funny how in any scenario this was Vanessa's fault, even if made up. When we thought Nick did  the blocking, it must've been because Vanessa texted him too much after getting upset about the wedding etc. Now that we know Vanessa did it, she's still immature and over emotional. Jmo

I said that if Nick did it without any trigger, he would be the immature one, but that just didn't fit to me with what his personality type is and what his social media behavior has been for the last 3 years he's been in the public eye. He definitely has his faults (and I've pointed out most of them), but to just randomly block her never made sense to me, not even if he's at a wedding and drunk. On the other hand, we have seen Vanessa get emotional and jealous and be impulsive on social meida - silly things like liking PacoZero's comment about DLo boring Nick or responding to a comment that Nick slept with the other girls. I also never said it's abnormal to be immature, dramatic, and overly emotional after a breakup or that this makes her a terrible human being or anything. Other contestants have gotten criticized for stupid behavior after breakups, don't know why Nick/Vanessa should be the exception. Anyways back to Nick! IMO.

It's funny how immature Vanessa is at almost 30! cantstopl   Also one of Vanessa's bffs, Danielle M. throwing shade at Nick by praising that there is a new Bachelor with a career? Huh? Why do people who dislike Nick claim Nick doesn't have a career? Nick was a softwares salesman for Salesforce, is model, & getting to acting. Nick has a lot going for himself, can't wait whats next for him! :yes:

Why does Danielle's tweet have to be shade toward Nick? I take it more as toward the Bach habit of being 'social media influencer'

Hasn't Nick been shady and petty on twitter in the past too? The orange dig at Kaitlyn? I remember him throwing digs a few times too, and he's over 30, almost 40. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:24 pm

Jane781 wrote:Looks like Nick has unfollowed her on Instagram and twitter (only assuming on twitter since his follows went down by 1). Definitely curious as to what happened yesterday, but I'm sure we will never know. It could be as simple as her asking him to unfollow or something more. I think it's for the best for them to both unfollow each other and move on. JMO.

Yeah, I think it's for the best as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:25 pm

I don't know any contestant that isn't shady or petty from this franchise in some way shape or form and probs in real life sometime too. Same with shilling or branding or whatever. They're all the same to me when it comes to that.

I think it's good that Nick is moving on and Vanessa too. That's the healthy thing to do when a relationship is over imo. Sure there will be bumps here and there but it is what it is. It's life. They're all human and it's all part of life. I wish Nick the best on wherever his life takes him (V too for her thread) yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:32 pm

I only follow a few people on IG so my question is if someone blocks a person does that mean when you look at their IG following. Does that person not show up on their following?  Just curious....
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:36 pm

If Vanessa blocked Nick, he would still show up as following her unless he unfollows her. But when he went to her page and when she went to his they would see no posts.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:41 pm

Im sorry but what Kaitlyn said about not wanting Nick to be in her f2 is so f-cked up. I'm sure she said it to get some more attention. IMO I didnt really see any chemistry between her and ben to have ben in f2. JMO
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] did you listen to the podcast? She was saying she wanted to let nick go earlier because she knew she was picking Shawn and she knew nick was more invested and would be more hurt the longer he stayed, especially given his prior experience. She wasn't saying she wanted to keep ben cause she was more into him. She said it in response to Jillian explaining why she let Michael Stag go when she did, which was for a similar reason.

Granted I still think Kaitlyn should've let Nick go the second she knew she was picking Shawn. And I think she ultimately could've done that regardless what the producers said. And I judge her for not. But I do also recognize what a total mind f the experience is and that the produces were probably pushing her very hard to keep him.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:53 pm

Jane781 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] did you listen to the podcast? She was saying she wanted to let nick go earlier because she knew she was picking Shawn and she knew nick was more invested and would be more hurt the longer he stayed, especially given his prior experience. She wasn't saying she wanted to keep ben cause she was more into him. She said it in response to Jillian explaining why she let Michael Stag go when she did, which was for a similar reason.

Granted I still think Kaitlyn should've let Nick go the second she knew she was picking Shawn. And I think she ultimately could've done that regardless what the producers said. And I judge her for not. But I do also recognize what a total mind f the experience is and that the produces were probably pushing her very hard to keep him.

Then if that's the case then why did she tell Nick that she loved him? I just think that Kaitlyn is the queen of revisionist history and tries to downplay her relationship with Nick as much as possible in order to eternally satisfy Shawn (which is fine--I don't really care to be honest but I don't believe her answers for a second). JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:58 pm

Yeah, I don't disagree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Mainly was just trying to point out that she wasn't saying she wanted to let Nick go cause she had stronger feelings for Ben. I do think there may be some revisionist history going on. But then I also do kind of think she likely was always leaning towards Shawn but couldn't deny her connection with Nick and so it was complicated. I'm not excusing her actions though.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:00 pm

Yeah, she should not have told Nick that she loved him multiple times and asked for additional alone time (as per what Nick said). Also the crying and saying "I had to take it to the end" or something like that. I guess that was just an acting job. I knew she was going to pick Shawn from the very beginning imo. She should not have let Nick come on the show, boring season or not. all jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:26 pm

Jane781 wrote:Looks like Nick has unfollowed her on Instagram and twitter (only assuming on twitter since his follows went down by 1). Definitely curious as to what happened yesterday, but I'm sure we will never know. It could be as simple as her asking him to unfollow or something more. I think it's for the best for them to both unfollow each other and move on. JMO.

yeah either the bolded and he is respecting her wishes or he saw the tweet someone sent him about her blocking him and he figured it was for the best to just unfollow. I think his SM activity has been very respectful and complimentary of Vanessa. No shade thrown from him.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689