SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:50 pm

Nick started in the Bach world with Andi's season, what year was that? It's been a lot of years to be involved in the BN. JMO but I think the guy needs a break from reality TV and get back to real life. I too wish he would move out of LA closer to family and friends.

Break ups are hard. I hope both N and V find what they are looking for.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:59 pm

happydays wrote:His words contradict his actions. I'm sorry, if you do the show 4 times, quit your day job, do dancing with the stars, act in a side role in a movie, say that you would be open to being on tv again (as long as it's not a reality show) and attend events like the lee wrangler party,  it's pretty hard to refute chris soules's claim that he wants to be famous. Just admit it dude. What else is there to be embarrassed of at this pt.

I think that he wants to partake in all of the cool opportunities that his life in L.A. has to offer but at the same time, I don't think that he likes having to deal with the paparazzi and the invasion of privacy that comes with the territory of being famous. I know that Nick is aware of the fame-whore stigma that's attached to him--in fact, I'm pretty sure he mentioned that as one of the cons of accepting the Bachelor role in the first place--but I also think that he's at a point in his life where he just wants to do what makes him happy and doesn't really care what the public has to say about his professional life/decisions. He reminds me a lot of Robert Pattinson, the actor from Twilight, who is very passionate about acting but who is also very wary of the paparazzi and who values his privacy as well. Rob has done plenty interviews where he talks about the struggles and pitfalls of being famous and yet he's still working in the industry because he's pursing a passion that he loves. Like Nick, he might not have the typical personality of a common celebrity, but his antidote to dealing with fame is to work hard at his craft and throw himself into his roles so that he can create a finished product that he is proud of which gives him a sense of accomplishment. I see Nick as belonging to a similar mentality; he wants to make a name for himself in the industry, work hard and create things that he can be proud of in spite of having to deal with some of the annoyances of fame. Therefore, I don't think that Nick views pursuing his dreams in the entertainment world as him wanting to be famous but that fame is simply a by-product of pursing his dreams. If Nick had a different personality then maybe I would tend to agree with your assessment of him...but given what I know about Nick, I just feel like he's more passionate about the opportunities than he is about fame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:05 am

Is The Polished Gent dunzo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:08 am

BKay wrote:Is The Polished Gent dunzo?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is. Nick removed the website link from his Twitter page today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh wow, poor guy. Tough stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:12 am

BKay wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh wow, poor guy. Tough stuff.

Between the break-up and this...all I have to say is that Nick is a very strong person.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:13 am

And the website thepolishedgent.com no longer exists.

It's my personal belief that it was all a big fat phony business to begin with, at least Nick's involvement. It was simply something to make him look good and like he was doing something besides trying to be a personal famous person. JMO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh absolutely. If he thought the world thought he was a joke when kaitlyn broke up with him, this is 100x worse. Not easy to deal with. Anyone who knows his history or people who eventually will learn about it by way of knowing him will immediately judge.

Site removed from bio but his pinned tweet is still there.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:22 am

umngirl wrote:And the website thepolishedgent.com no longer exists.

It's my personal belief that it was all a big fat phony business to begin with, at least Nick's involvement. It was simply something to make him look good and like he was doing something besides trying to be a personal famous person. JMO

This business actually raised a lot of flags for me when I first saw the site. There was nothing about it that was viable and it was so surprising to me how he managed to do dwts and work to launch the site at the same time. Plus go to other events. I feel like he was just the face and other people took care of everything else. That's the kindest explanation as it makes the other people look really, really stupid. If he went on shark tank he would have been torn to shreds

Imoaa

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:25 am

happydays wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh absolutely. If he thought the world thought he was a joke when kaitlyn broke up with him, this is 100x worse. Not easy to deal with. Anyone who knows his history or people who eventually will learn about it by way of knowing him will immediately judge.

Honestly, I would have a mental breakdown and refuse to get out of bed if I were in his shoes so the fact that he's still able to stay positive and continue living his life is very impressive and admirable in my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:28 am

happydays wrote:
This business actually raised a lot of flags for me when I first saw the site. There was nothing about it that was viable and it was so surprising to me how he managed to do dwts and work to launch the site at the same time. Plus go to other events.  I feel like he was just the face and other people took care of everything else. That's the kindest explanation as it makes the other people look really, really stupid. If he went on shark tank he would have been torn to shreds

Imoaa

Honestly, I agree with this.

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:30 am

Bluejay271 wrote:
happydays wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh absolutely. If he thought the world thought he was a joke when kaitlyn broke up with him, this is 100x worse. Not easy to deal with. Anyone who knows his history or people who eventually will learn about it by way of knowing him will immediately judge.

Honestly, I would have a mental breakdown and refuse to get out of bed if I were in his shoes so the fact that he's still able to stay positive and continue living his life is very impressive and admirable in my eyes.

This is a good explanation for why he could have been looking so miserable pre break up. It's still tough for vanessa, but what we saw may have been signs of nick starting to fall into depression due to the state of his affairs.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689