SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 11 of 62 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 36 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by quietpal Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:50 pm

Yeah, both of those hosts can buzz off. Making fun of someone's family is not cool. I don't care who you are. Totally uncalled for and very mean girl. IMO

Last edited by quietpal on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:54 pm

Jane781 wrote:Just more indication that there were a lot of issues going on. Definitely think it's for the best they ended it when they did. Interesting, though, that that same night she posted a story with a heart drawn around him. Maybe they got into it between the picture and the conversation above
I remember that, too. Vanessa is a firecracker and always has been, IMO. It's the V who flat out asked Nick...basically WTF after Corrine's bouncy house hoop la... when days earlier....she and Nick had the best first date in franchise history. She pulls no punches but I love that about her. Long term, I don't think Nick could handle it.  I had hoped that some of her fun energy would rub off on Nick. I'm still hoping!

For the life of me, I can't remember exactly what that woman said. I would like to go back and listen because I also didn't pick up on anything Nick said that might have set V off while on stage/the panel. Anyone still have a link?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:03 pm

Let's be clear, Vanessa ex is Michael Rosenbaum. Balorama is Allegedly her ex. Until I see some other proof, please, let's not state opinion as a fact.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4340p612-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-bachelor-21-discussion-3?highlight=Vanessa+ex

However, if I am proven wrong I am happy to eat crow re. her ex.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:52 pm

Please do not accuse any contestant of anything unless there is proof. Posts have been deleted. Thank you to those who responded. Sometimes we delete posts because it doesn't make sense to keep it there when the offending post has been deleted. This has been the case. I apologize to those posters.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:55 pm

@mprssdbyu I absolutely agree. She certainly would be a great choice, I just don't think she'd ever agree

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:10 pm

For what it's worth, Trishelle (the person interviewed in the podcast) is known to be one of the most drama-obsessed, pot-stirring people to ever come from the MTV Challenge franchise. So I wouldn't trust her word on anything.

Besides, she was pretty rude during the great love debate, essentially telling Nick that he can't rely on fleeting fame and sponsorships. Like, ok? I'm sure Nick was aware of that and that's why he's tried to start his own business. It sounded like a comment she had been sitting on all night, so when it didn't get a strong reaction from Nick, she probably felt disappointed. So yeah, I can totally see her embellishing her story on that podcast because she had a bone to pick.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:59 pm

Another fam bday pic posted by Vanessa.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:10 pm

Oh wow, they all have September birthdays
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:58 pm

Cute sibling pic on the bros snap

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:03 pm

Skipped Nick's season because I was taking a long break after Ben's.
Don't know much about any of the contestants but Ms. Grimaldi seems like a lovely young woman. She's gorgeous! Wish her all the best.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:41 am

Some pics of Vanessa

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYwyO1hFvmT/?hl=en&taken-at=1174218596015827

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYwurOmBkUZ/?hl=en&taken-at=1174218596015827

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYyfwC6gigF/?hl=en&taken-at=1174218596015827

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYt0QGQgdp0/?hl=en&tagged=vanessagrimaldi

I don't think she has her usual bright smile in the first three pics and her eyes look a little sad. jmo

source: instagram
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:26 am

She was still laughing quite a lot and singing too! Might just be one of those days.

Btw check out snapchat too. I think there are some extra 1-2 vids there.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 62 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 36 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach