SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 10 of 62 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 36 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:15 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I'm so curious as I don't think there is a snowball chance in hell she would consider it...am I missing something that would tell me otherwise?

Why would you think there's a slim chance she would consider it? I don't know when the next Bachelorette Canada will be filmed, but if she's given enough time to heal over the end of the engagement, I could totally see her doing it. It would be great publicity for her foundation. And I get a strong impression that Vanessa wants to settle down soon and start a family of her own, so I don't think she'd be opposed to the idea of finding fiance #2 with her calling the shots.
In a nutshell, V is not a fan of this process at all. IMO The idea of dating 25-30 men she knows nothing about and trusting they will be what she needs to accept an engagement again...I just don't see her being open to it at all. She would be a great Ette but I don't see that being all that big on her list. Just don't.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:21 am

Always loved her relationship with her brother. Hope Patrick had an awesome birthday! Nick liked it btw. I think it's sweet that he's still liking her pics

Credit: @VanessaGrimaldi

vanessagrimaldi30 To one of the most selfless, genuine and wise men out there, HAPPY BIRTHDAY @iamlilpat Thank you for being my rock and for being an example of strength. Love you!!! #22neverlookedbetter #familyfirst #september7
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:56 am

http://wondery.com/wondery/shows/realitylife/

Icy Vanessa! & rude Nick? story starts at 27.38 and goes on for about 3-4 minutes.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:29 am

Just more indication that there were a lot of issues going on. Definitely think it's for the best they ended it when they did. Interesting, though, that that same night she posted a story with a heart drawn around him. Maybe they got into it between the picture and the conversation above

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:00 am

Given that wells was there too, wouldn't it have been awkward if they were icy to each other in his company? Seems like wells wasn't there when that lady approached them at the table, so maybe something ensued after he left. My guess.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:05 am

Shocking stuff imo. Doesn't sound like Ick at all Rolling Eyes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:17 am

Nick being rude and dismissive is on trend. Vanessa's behaviour gives me pause though. I expect better from just any human being to be a bit nicer in front of a stranger.

Imoaa

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:23 am

happydays wrote:Nick being rude and dismissive is on trend. Vanessa's behaviour gives me pause though. I expect better from just any human being to be a bit nicer in front of a stranger.

Imoaa
There's an expression in my first language that's something along the lines of bringing a person to "white burning"- like edge of anger and sanity basically. That's what I imagine a relationship with this fellow can do to any gal.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:26 am

Oh Alanna if I had to date Nick my eyeballs would roll so hard to the back of my head.

And this is coming from a person who defended him for three straight seasons. Can't handle.

That said it's best to he classy. Understand that it's hard to be classy all the time though.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:51 am

The woman made a pretty rude comment in front of the crowd. It was more how she said it than what she said. So I can see him being a bit defensive. And she was from reality tv, which is probably why he asked what shows she's done. But Nick certainly needs to learn how to l
ighten up and not take himself so seriously. That being said if they were into it to a degree for Vanessa to act that way to a stranger not sure why one would expect Nick to be affable. As for Wells, I don't really see them being the type of couple to put up a front to quell awkwardness. JMO.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:39 pm

That host even made very rude comment about V's brother! At around 30 minutes. She and the show lost all credibility right there for me!

Don't ever make fun of someone's looks just because they look different than you!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:06 pm

How ironic is it that the host of that podcast is making fun of the looks of the brother of V who started a whole foundation to build people up and downplay the external appearance. Vanessa stands head and shoulders above that kind of crappy person, who incidentally has built her whole career on reality tv. smh.

and oh yes, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 62 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 36 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach