SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 13 of 62 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 37 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by coolangel Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:58 pm

I am going to give both of them a bit of leeway here coz they are both hurting IMO. Still think this is one of the more mature breakups coming from this franchise. As long as they don't go on a breakup media round or start hurling insults at each other on SM, I have nothing negative to say about either of them.

I think in general V might have a harder time moving on from the breakup based on her family talking about how hard she took her last breakup. I am good with whatever she has to do to speed up her healing process. heartbeat heartbeat

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Jane781 Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:12 pm

Go look at her last two twitter replys. One fist bumping Jen Savianno who replied with hearts to her tweet about forgiveness (after which Vanessa started following Jen). And one laughing at amanda calling out Dean for acting sweet on camera and being a f*** boy irl. Seems pretty passive aggressive to me. Again especially considering their statement.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:16 pm

Seems passive aggressive to me to. Following Jen Saviano? Why does this always happen? Ex's unite.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:26 pm

Jane781 wrote:Go look at her last two twitter replys. One fist bumping Jen Savianno who replied with hearts to her tweet about forgiveness (after which Vanessa started following Jen). And one laughing at amanda calling out Dean for acting sweet on camera and being a f*** boy irl. Seems pretty passive aggressive to me. Again especially considering their statement.

I get it and I am not happy about her liking those tweets either but I believe it's got to hurt to see Nick happy at Sharleen's wedding and hanging out with Andi. Vanessa has always seemed very emotional IMO and those likes might as well as be a knee-jerk reaction to seeing those pics IMO. I am going to give her a bit of leeway here but if she continues to do it, I'll just have to accept it for what it is and give Nick credit for still keeping it mature on SM and not resorting to response shade IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:29 pm

Vanessa followed Jen? So messy laugh out loud.

via GIPHY

Last edited by ReneeM on Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:29 pm

Jane781 wrote:Go look at her last two twitter replys. One fist bumping Jen Savianno who replied with hearts to her tweet about forgiveness (after which Vanessa started following Jen). And one laughing at amanda calling out Dean for acting sweet on camera and being a f*** boy irl. Seems pretty passive aggressive to me. Again especially considering their statement.

I actually think that was Amanda shading Robby, since he was super sweet to her on camera, but a total f*ckboi once they got back home. I think she's saying that Dean didn't get the memo, in that he was a total f*ckboi both on camera and off and didn't even bother acting. But, yeah,, it is interesting timing for Vanessa to respond to a comment like that (when BIP isn't airing at this moment) from Nick's "ex" about sh*tty guys and then to be friendly with his other ex, who was shading him throughout his season and even sent her BF to badmouth him on the radio. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:32 pm

I'll admit this social media behaviour is breaking my heart a little. Even as a huge Vanessa supporter, I really wish she would show a bit more maturity in this situation.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:38 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:I'll admit this social media behaviour is breaking my heart a little. Even as a huge Vanessa supporter, I really wish she would show a bit more maturity in this situation.

SM is such an immediate way to express yourself. So often people say things they later regret. I know she must be hurting but I wish she'd take a SM break.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:44 pm

I understand this is probably a hard time but it's not so great imo for Vanessa on her SM especially with her charity for No Better You and her talking about uplifting others and things. IDK. I guess I am a little bit disappointed as I didn't think she'd be like that
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:28 pm

IMO I think it is pretty immature of Vanessa to tweet what she did , liking post that shades , and starting following Jen. I really thought she was above this but maybe some of what some have said about her is true. All I see is Nick went to one of his best friends wedding which he had no control over who else was invited. He had a great time and looked very happy for Sharleen and Andy. He probably spent most of his time with Chris imo and left alone. I really liked Vanessa but have lost some respect for her. I know she is hurting but that is no excuse for the shade she is giving Nick. He would never imo do that to her . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by singanewsong Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:53 pm

whit90 wrote:IMO I think it is pretty immature of Vanessa to tweet what she did , liking post that shades , and starting following Jen. I really thought she was above this but maybe some of what some have said about her is true. All I see is Nick went to one of his best friends wedding which he had no control over who else was invited. He had a great time and looked very happy for Sharleen and Andy. He probably spent most of his time with Chris imo and left alone. I really liked Vanessa but have lost some respect for her. I know she is hurting but that is no excuse for the shade she is giving Nick. He would never imo do that to her . JMO

**edited**

Now there is Vanessa who was engaged to Nick gave up everything for him for love and marriage to end up with a guy who has commitment issues - (he told Andi a day after his first engagement he knew something wasn't right.)

Vanessa liking a few tweets is amateur hour compared to Nick the professional love victim.

singanewsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:40 pm

Vanessa is headed toward Toronto. They both said that they were in touch and supporting each other in the break-up and I surmised that if they met up in person it would most likely be in Toronto. Until yesterday, this seemed to be the most civil break-up ever and neither one of them has given any indication of what went wrong, just that it wasn't a fit.

Vanessa made a comment about Rachel being engaged before the finally of the Bachette, "Everyone ends up engaged on this show." That tells me that post show she realized that Nick was going to end up engaged to someone, and she needed him to show her that she was special. I think their relationship was progressing during DWTS, because they then got an apartment together. If Vanessa had realized then that their was no hope of marriage, I think she would have said goodbye then (if possible). I think she ended the relationship because of Nick's uncertainty. She is hurt, because during the show she fell hard for him, and now realizes that it might have been just a showmance for him. I can only imagine how hard it was last night to see him looking so awesome at an event by himself that she had planned on attending just a few weeks ago.

I like Nick, and I hope he will continue to show Vanessa all the respect in the world. It takes two, and if he wasn't all in, then the break-up needed to happen, but hopefully they can end up friends. I hope Vanessa gets her a man real soon!!!

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 62 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 37 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach