SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 14 of 62 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 38 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:56 pm

I'm giving Vanessa a lot of leeway, here. She might be just quite hurt and bitter, feeling like nick led her on. She quit her job, moved to another country, left everything for him, to build a relationship with him. When he was on DWTS, all seemed well, but once it ended, to me it seemed like he wasn't in it like Vanessa was. I remember reading or listening some interview with him, and he referred to the house they rented, as HIS  home, not theirs. That got me going hmmm. So if she likes a few tweets, some uplifting her, some shading Robby, then she needs to do it. I'm thinking it's hurting her a lot, she might feel like he didn't meet her half way in the relationship. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm

singanewsong wrote:
whit90 wrote:IMO I think it is pretty immature of Vanessa to tweet what she did , liking post that shades , and starting following Jen. I really thought she was above this but maybe some of what some have said about her is true. All I see is Nick went to one of his best friends wedding which he had no control over who else was invited. He had a great time and looked very happy for Sharleen and Andy. He probably spent most of his time with Chris imo and left alone. I really liked Vanessa but have lost some respect for her. I know she is hurting but that is no excuse for the shade she is giving Nick. He would never imo do that to her . JMO

***Edited***

Now there is Vanessa who was engaged to Nick gave up everything for him for love and marriage to end up with a guy who has commitment issues - (he told Andi a day after his first engagement he knew something wasn't right.)

Vanessa liking a few tweets is amateur hour compared to Nick the professional love victim.
As I stated this was my opinion and I have every right to it even if others disagree. I am not going to go into what happened between Andi and Nick this is Vanessa thread.  I understand that both are probably hurting right now . I also said I do not think that Nick will shade Vanessa because I truly believe he has a great amount of respect for her and loves her. I just think the timing of this is wrong. All Nick did was go to one of his best friends wedding looking very happy and good. I do not think he should of stayed at home because Vanessa would see him happy. They both need to move on and enjoy their lifes. I just do not see the need of Vanessa shade toward him and all of a sudden following Jen. I just think it is immature at this time and I really thought she was above this. I still like Vanessa but like I stated lost a little respect for her. I truly hope the best for both. 
JMO IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:04 pm

Vanessa can chillax, wow this dude used another woman for his gains and means and wasn't truly in love with her?? Gawd dangit! Is the sky blue too?? Ohh Vanessa.

All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:07 pm

I really feel for Vanessa. If she was truly in love with Nick and still has some feelings for him, it must have really hurt seeing him at that wedding and looking pretty happy. I just hope things work out for the best for the both of them. It's just kind of sad all around:(
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:20 pm

The tweet was a bit passive aggressive imo, even if she intended it to be self motivating.

As for jen - i think she followed her because jen responded to her tweet. Otherwise she wouldn't have.
Amanda- i read a comment danielle m made on hee insta saying they raise each other up. I think she's been in the know about bip through her and has been liking bip relates tweets because of that. She also may have known about what happened to amanda as she is friends witb the twins.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:35 pm

I'm giving Vanessa a pass on last night, cause the break up and pain is still fresh and there's Nick sitting next to Andi looking all jolly. I know he doesn't have to censor who sits by him, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't hurt V's heart. I feel alot of compassion for them both at this point, so no judgement here.

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:43 pm

Fyi, a couple of days ago kaiylyn liked a tweet sayin she shoukd interview vanessa for her podcast. So every chance she'll get in touch and then vanessa may like her tweets. It's not shade laugh out loud

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:58 pm

I personally don't think Nick lead her on or used her. Frankly, I don't even understand how those terms relate in an engagement. Did he tell her on the show he would be willing to move to Canada for her? No as far as I remember. Even as a fan, I knew Nick wasn't going to move and their best bet was New York. Vanessa knew this and chose to get engaged so I am not sure how he led her on IMO. And I don't want to put the onus of this on Vanessa but she was the one to come on an American show, not the other way around.  

As for using her, I don't get how one is using the other in a Bachelor engagement. If anything, both the parties are gaining something and this holds true even for couples who are still together IMO. If Nick gained Vanessa's support during DWTS, Vanessa gained a huge platform for 'No Better You' which wouldn't have been the case had she been a middle-of-the-pack eliminee.

IMO It's always tempting to put the blame on the other person during a breakup to make ourselves feel better but rarely is a breakup one person's fault unless someone cheats or is physically/verbally abusive IMO. IMO N/V's breakup seems to be the run-of-the-mill breakup due to incompatibility and personality differences IMO. I like them both and want to continue liking them both so I hope they don't resort to playing the victim and the blame game.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:11 pm

Nick and Vanessa lasted longer than a lot of other failed Bach relationships. And they had a country between them. I don't blame either. I'm a Nick fan, but I have the feeling he is hard to be in a relationship with, plus he seeks the spotlight, resulting in an overall mess. I think he is confused in the head. He needs to revert back to Andi's season before fame took ahold and put its grips in him. Now he's on a path to self-fulfillment rather than long-lasting love. IMO. Hey, he'll find it in LA.

My advice?
Vanessa: Enjoy Montreal and all the entertainment opps that come your way. Continue with your charity and advocating for those that need it.
Nick: I love you man, but LA isn't doing you any favors. Return to WI or Chi-town. Get back on at Salesforce or the equivalent and find a girl naturally. It's cool to schill on your SM, but stop playing model and actor. It ain't happening. (And I LOVE him.) IMO
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:24 pm

Kels0012 wrote:Nick and Vanessa lasted longer than a lot of other failed Bach relationships. And they had a country between them. I don't blame either. I'm a Nick fan, but I have the feeling he is hard to be in a relationship with, plus he seeks the spotlight, resulting in an overall mess. I think he is confused in the head. He needs to revert back to Andi's season before fame took ahold and put its grips in him. Now he's on a path to self-fulfillment rather than long-lasting love. IMO. Hey, he'll find it in LA.

My advice?
Vanessa: Enjoy Montreal and all the entertainment opps that come your way. Continue with your charity and advocating for those that need it.
Nick: I love you man, but LA isn't doing you any favors. Return to WI or Chi-town. Get back on at Salesforce or the equivalent and find a girl naturally. It's cool to schill on your SM, but stop playing model and actor. It ain't happening. (And I LOVE him.) IMO

Agree, I think his words contradict his actions. E.g. on afterdbuzz saying bach couples shouldn't do dwts or him saying his no.1 priority was his online business which clearly wasn't the case. I feel like Vanessa probably feels lied to. And in all honesty, my gut tells me that she looks back and feels fooled/pressured into the engagement. I have no proof to back that up though, just their conversations from the show. Jmoaa

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:05 am

I don't know what happened or who's fault it was, if any, but I have to say if the break up didn't initiate with her then she will be hurting a lot!!  I'm not going to jump on any band wagon that wants her to be this prim and proper lady and just suck it up and show what a sweetheart she is. no no   I'm sure at some point she will turn the corner and maybe be, what some think she should be.  In the mean time IMO she has my vote for getting him out of her system. yes

Way back, many moons ago, I was Vanessa and it hurts like heck especially if it wasn't your idea.  She just needs time.  Time heals all wounds.  Now I'm not blaming Nick but let's be real, he never had to do much to change his life for her and I'm sure right now she resents that she did as much as she did do.  She gave up a lot to try and work on their relationship.  Let's just say I feel for her and know exactly what she is going through. :broken heart:  JMO  
Vanessa I am one fan who really feels for you.:yougogirl:   Just remember when one door closes another one opens.  :yes:

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 14 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:08 am

coolangel wrote:
Jane781 wrote:Go look at her last two twitter replys. One fist bumping Jen Savianno who replied with hearts to her tweet about forgiveness (after which Vanessa started following Jen). And one laughing at amanda calling out Dean for acting sweet on camera and being a f*** boy irl. Seems pretty passive aggressive to me. Again especially considering their statement.

I get it and I am not happy about her liking those tweets either but I believe it's got to hurt to see Nick happy at Sharleen's wedding and hanging out with Andi. Vanessa has always seemed very emotional IMO and those likes might as well as be a knee-jerk reaction to seeing those pics IMO. I am going to give her a bit of leeway here but if she continues to do it, I'll just have to accept it for what it is and give Nick credit for still keeping it mature on SM and not resorting to response shade IMO.  

All JMO

- IMO - I believe people who are more emotional and impulsive tend to be passive aggressive...I don't see it as something bad on Vanessa's part right now...it is part of an emotional release--whether anger, grief, sadness out of intensive love for the other person or feeling hurt for what is going on in their lives...people also tend to focus on liking quotes for inspirations to recover from life changing situations... - JMO -

- IMO - In most cases, the actions will later trigger some sorts of regrets afterwards...this just shows how human Vanessa is more so for being able to wear her heart upon/on her sleeves...it actually makes her more vulnerable and real in terms of showing her feelings and not being able to hide it... - JMO -

Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 62 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 38 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach