SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 16 of 62 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 39 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Jane781 Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:20 am

Whoever it was written by, she must have agreed to it and then went on to say in People on her own volition “In the end, as much as we loved each other and tried to make it work, we just realized we were different people fighting to keep a relationship when ultimately we just weren’t’ the best fit for each other". So is that true or not is my question at this point. I know breakups are hard and messy regardless and you have moments of weakness but her actions today don't really align with the sentiment above IMO.

@skates while I agree, I also think there are ways to be more vague than they were in their statements. You can certainly say less than they did without saying anything bad.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Mgrissom Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:29 am

Vanessa is an emotional woman. SM takes a lot of self control when you are feeling hurt and angry. IMO she hasn't thrown much shade or been very snarky at all.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:46 am

Jane781 wrote:Whoever it was written by, she must have agreed to it and then went on to say in People on her own volition “In the end, as much as we loved each other and tried to make it work, we just realized we were different people fighting to keep a relationship when ultimately we just weren’t’ the best fit for each other". So is that true or not is my question at this point. I know breakups are hard and messy regardless and you have moments of weakness but her actions today don't really align with the sentiment above IMO.

@skates while I agree, I also think there are ways to be more vague than they were in their statements. You can certainly say less than they did without saying anything bad.

-  IMO  -   I believe Nick and Vanessa are trying their best to keep their reasons as vague as possible by releasing conflicting information...long distance may have an impact to their break up, but saying that would create a storm of people accusing Vanessa for joining American TB and yet not wanting to move out or give up Canada...saying that Nick is not committing to marriage would make people believe all the more that Nick is really into fame and not sincere on his statement of wanting to find a partner in life and wanting to settle down to build a family...stating that they are not the best fit would mean they are still searching for the one who fits best into their ideals...thus, minimizing the questioning of the real reasons behind their break up...I think different people would reflect the differences in the way they want their relationships to work (maybe Vanessa sacrificing more to make it work), how different their focus or projections on their goals and dreams...I think the implications may have been there, but are convey by context or as understatements...   -  JMO  -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:24 pm

Christen said on her ig live that vanessa will be in Nashville soon

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:44 pm

Seeing Danielle m I guess...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:55 pm

I love Vanessa and feel her pain about the breakup but its really unnecessary for her to have her friends tweet bad things about Nick (for example - Danielle M tweeting about a bachelor with a job) It's really uncalled for especially since Nick hasn't been doing anything like that
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:57 pm

cookielover12 wrote:I love Vanessa and feel her pain about the breakup but its really unnecessary for her to have her friends tweet bad things about Nick (for example - Danielle M tweeting about a bachelor with a job) It's really uncalled for especially since Nick hasn't been doing anything like that

It might've been about Nick, but my first thought was that it was actually poking fun at Robby calling himself a social media influencer. It's kind of been a running joke this season of BIP so it seemed more relevant to that.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:44 am

From her IG stories and pics , it looks to me that she is happy to be back home in Canada and isn't missing Nick or the LA LA land life at all. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:01 am

Didn't know she had so much control over what her friends tweeted... just sayin
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:47 am

You can't hold vanessa accountable for what friends say.

Who knows, danielle maybe felt that way without vanessa saying anything to her. I mean, Nick shaded her too on juliet litman's podcast for no reason.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:06 am

happydays wrote:You can't hold vanessa accountable for what friends say.

Who knows, danielle maybe felt that way without vanessa saying anything to her. I mean, Nick shaded her too on juliet litman's podcast for no reason.
I totally missed the Dani M shade, but I definitely caught the Kristina shade which I felt was showing loyalty to V.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:10 am

happydays wrote:You can't hold vanessa accountable for what friends say.

That's what I had figured. That it was her own issue with Nick, since that was a really unnecessary, mean thing to say when she had always been nice to him and was his fiancé' close friend. I don't think Vanessa was involved at all! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 62 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 39 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach