SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 9 of 62 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:20 pm

I would selfishly love to see #VanessaforBachelorette, but wonder if she has the fan support since she, herself was the non fan fave on Nick's season
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:30 pm

@chrissy1295 I would watch the Canadian version. I think during her season she was unfortunately a non fan favorite because she was cast with a bunch of mean immature idiot high school women. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:40 pm

@Kashathediva Truer words were never uttered, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:58 am

Kashathediva wrote:@chrissy1295 I would watch the Canadian version. I think during her season she was unfortunately a non fan favorite because she was cast with a bunch of mean immature idiot high school women. IMO

Amen to that!! :yes:

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:09 am

I would love to watch Vanessa as the Bachelorette in Canada...not the US version. I think the Canadian version would highlight Vanessa much better. I loved watching Jasmine last season...her season was fun! Vanessa is a very wonderful woman and I am happy she has such a wonderful support system with her family and friends as she moves forward with her life.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:43 am

I'm skeptical about the bachelor franchise, and for that reason I don't want her to be the bachelorette.

Her social circle has certainly grown so it'd be nice to see her with Balorama (if this ex treated her well) or I thought Jamie Benezri, someone who she had worked with on her foundation, would also be a great match. They get along well, he has a great career and would be a stable guy.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:45 am

Pretty sure Jamie is married. I remember seeing a wedding ring when they were interviewed together. But yes I see her settling down with someone more like that for sure.

She seems very happy in social media from last night. Montreal is good for her.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:35 pm

Vanessa would be perfect for The Bachelorette Canada, IMO. I know she said that distance wasn't a factor in the breakup, but I think it could've played a role, even indirectly. Having her become the US bachelorette with a bunch of American guys who may not be willing to move to Montreal would just bring up the same issues and conversations she had with Nick on his season. As a viewer, it wouldn't be fun to watch.

While Vanessa isn't considered a fan fave of her season, I still think it's worth noting that she has the most followers (even before the finale). So she has a huge share of supporters. Other Canadians, who I know watch the show, seem to like her and respect her despite feeling lukewarm on her relationship with Nick. So I think her season would be successful here, especially since she'll probably bring in new American viewers. It would be a waste for the Canadian producers not to court her as a potential lead.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:39 pm

I haven't watched a Canada season yet, but would definitely tune in for her!

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:42 pm

I'm so curious as I don't think there is a snowball chance in hell she would consider it...am I missing something that would tell me otherwise?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:44 pm

I would like to see her as the Canadian Bach'ette. It would be interesting to see what type of guy she would go after.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:04 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I'm so curious as I don't think there is a snowball chance in hell she would consider it...am I missing something that would tell me otherwise?

Why would you think there's a slim chance she would consider it? I don't know when the next Bachelorette Canada will be filmed, but if she's given enough time to heal over the end of the engagement, I could totally see her doing it. It would be great publicity for her foundation. And I get a strong impression that Vanessa wants to settle down soon and start a family of her own, so I don't think she'd be opposed to the idea of finding fiance #2 with her calling the shots.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 62 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach