SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 22 of 62 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 42 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Jane781 Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:50 am

I definitely think she will be in LA for the show. To do it in Canada, the other people from the show would have to be with her or it would make no sense for her to be on it. It's likely she still has stuff to get in Cali too.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:37 pm

@Jane781 makes sense. I only watched maybe 10 seconds of her first one. I figured f/b live could be done from anywhere, but I suppose the other people would want to be together with her as you mentioned.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:06 pm

Vanessa's brother Patrick posted a snap from the airport with a caption saying "see u in two weeks fam." So she's going to be in LA for two weeks??
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Her BD is Sept 29 and Nick is Sep 28, I think. Isn't she having a big birthday bash or something along those lines in Canada? That is less than 2 weeks away.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:55 pm

Oh yeah isn't her friends wedding that weekend too? I doubt she'll be in LA that long. Even if she does shows on back to back Thursday's I have a feeling she won't stay in LA in between.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:56 pm

Jane781 wrote:Oh yeah isn't her friends wedding that weekend too? I doubt she'll be in LA that long. Even if she does shows on back to back Thursday's I have a feeling she won't stay in LA in between.
Maybe Patrick is planning a longer stay if he is coming with her.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:07 pm

I don't get the impression he's coming because the snap seemed to indicate he wouldn't see her for two weeks. But maybe she's going somewhere in between? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:14 pm

Her birthday's on the 30th. I completely forgot that it was coming up laugh out loud. Patrick's snap made it look like Vanessa was going to be gone for two weeks so I don't know where her birthday and friend's wedding are going to be celebrated. Maybe she'll have a party after she comes back.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:14 pm

Jane781 wrote:I don't get the impression he's coming because the snap seemed to indicate he wouldn't see her for two weeks. But maybe she's going somewhere in between? I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Yes, I think she or someone insinuated she may visit Nashville to see Dani M soon so while she's in the states, it's very possible. I just happened to remember how fast their BD are approaching.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:05 pm

I saw on snapchat that she will be gone for 2 weeks. From her brother lilpatgrimaldi
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:13 am

http://people.com/tv/nick-viall-challenging-obstacles-can-reveal-beauty-month-after-split-vanessa-grimaldi/

“When you fall in love with someone with all that you have, it’s hard to let go. Every part of you gets shattered,” she said. “I’m trying to pick up the pieces. … I hope he finds his person and his happily ever after that we, unfortunately, couldn’t find together.”

-  IMO  -        I think Taylor and Derek's love story may have given Vanessa something to think about. It may have triggered some sorts of emotional feelings that have made Vanessa changed her mind on her relationship with Nick...Vanessa has probably realized that she wants somebody who is totally in love with her and is willing to make/give sacrifices..I feel like in the case between Nissa...Vanessa seems to be more invested with Nick rather than Nick with her...maybe Nick is not romantic enough in showing his love for her...thus, she is not feeling the intensity of his love...his discomfort in certain get together may have triggered feelings of him not trying his best to fit in...I don't know, I am just guessing...this is in regards to their timing on their breakup...it just seems so sudden...I read something about Vanessa being blind sided and she has left LA right away...I am curious on what this actually meant...is this something she said??...   -  JMO  -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:38 am

Skates wrote:http://people.com/tv/nick-viall-challenging-obstacles-can-reveal-beauty-month-after-split-vanessa-grimaldi/

“When you fall in love with someone with all that you have, it’s hard to let go. Every part of you gets shattered,” she said. “I’m trying to pick up the pieces. … I hope he finds his person and his happily ever after that we, unfortunately, couldn’t find together.”

-  IMO  -        I think Taylor and Derek's love story may have given Vanessa something to think about. It may have triggered some sorts of emotional feelings that have made Vanessa changed her mind on her relationship with Nick...Vanessa has probably realized that she wants somebody who is totally in love with her and is willing to make/give sacrifices..I feel like in the case between Nissa...Vanessa seems to be more invested with Nick rather than Nick with her...maybe Nick is not romantic enough in showing his love for her...thus, she is not feeling the intensity of his love...his discomfort in certain get together may have triggered feelings of him not trying his best to fit in...I don't know, I am just guessing...this is in regards to their timing on their breakup...it just seems so sudden...I read something about Vanessa being blind sided and she has left LA right away...I am curious on what this actually meant...is this something she said??...   -  JMO  -

As far as I know Vanessa has never said she was blindsided. This is just assumptions based on her statement in the People article where she said she left for home immediately after they decided to split. If we are to believe their first original statement that they separated on mutual terms and were suporting each other, then her being blindsided doesn't make sense IMO But of course this doesn't make it any more certain to us onlookers. So who knows how she felt in reality.

I don't know that Vanessa would compare herself between Taylor and Derek IMO. She has surely seen other couples in love before?
Personally I think Nick has put a wall up around himself after going through what he has publicly in the last 3 years. A wall too big for even Vanessa to climb. That as well as all the pressure he probably felt under in a relationship in the public eye, and one that seemed to get a lot of negativity at that. I feel like he is now realising he needs to make changes to himself before he can let anybody in fully. IMO. I truly feel like he loves Vanessa and wants her back. I just hope he's not too late. IMO

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 62 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 42 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach