SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 23 of 62 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:21 am

Is it possible she will just be collecting what's left of her personal belongings?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Mgrissom Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:24 am

I think the personal belongings are all out of their LA apartment. It would be great if they got to see each other, but for Vanessa's sake, I hope we don't know about it and it can be private. I think she is anxious to move on to another phase of her life and anything public with Nick would delay that. Maybe she will spend the week in between shows with Danielle in Nashville.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:46 pm

Weren't she and Danielle going to do a trip south to help hurricane victims?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:27 pm

And my girl's back on freestyle! Really happy to see her doing these again!

I did notice this comment though

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 23 Va10

I think Vanessa's trying really hard to come off as if she's happy and has moved on, to the point where she comes off obnoxious but it's clear to me that she hasn't. It was just interesting to me how this person noticed the same behaviour in the show where she was getting her hair done (the show she did the day before the breakup was announced)
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by KayP Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:33 pm

I thought she looked great. She really is a natural beauty.

KayP

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:10 am

I didn't care for the way Vanessa laughed about her relationship with Nick. It was like, yeah, he's a good guy, whatever. The way she acted seemed like Nick didn't mean anything to her. She showed similarities to the other 2 tv ex's. I thought Vanessa would be different. Am I seeing this wrong? All JMO.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:41 am

Stacia620 wrote:I didn't care for the way Vanessa laughed about her relationship with Nick. It was like, yeah, he's a good guy, whatever. The way she acted seemed like Nick didn't mean anything to her. She showed similarities to the other 2 tv ex's. I thought Vanessa would be different. Am I seeing this wrong? All JMO.

I agree with @chrissy1295 that she is trying too hard to pretend that she has moved on and is happy now (JMO). If I thought she was happy before, after that segment, I truly believe she is still struggling and trying to mask her pain IMO.  Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f625

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:54 am

Curious, how else is she meant to act in a segment where the makeup artist is meant to be the focus?

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:59 am

This was hardly the environment for her to get all deep and sincere with her feelings about her relationship IMO. She had to make light of the situation so it didn't get awkward.

JMO
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:11 am

chrissy1295 wrote:Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 23 Va10

I think Vanessa's trying really hard to come off as if she's happy and has moved on, to the point where she comes off obnoxious but it's clear to me that she hasn't. It was just interesting to me how this person noticed the same behaviour in the show where she was getting her hair done (the show she did the day before the breakup was announced)
Maybe she's just annoying? I think she's pretty annoying overall tbh.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:17 am

ReneeM wrote:
chrissy1295 wrote:Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 23 Va10

Maybe she's just annoying? I think she's pretty annoying overall tbh.

I've seen all the shows and she was particularly extra just in the last two... jmo
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:52 am

I went back and looked at her Instagram pics and tweets ..she's very emotional ...that much is clear. One day she has all the feels...the next he's blocked or she's throwing shade to a degree. The IDGAF attitude will be on the opposite end of the spectrum more than likely too, eventually. I don't think I can draw any conclusions until months pass. It's just too soon, IMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 62 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach