SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 27 of 62 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 44 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:05 am

Zashi wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Im beginning to wonder if Lori Krebs has any other clients

From what I've sleuthed I think Vanessa is Lori's only client (at least that is seen by her) and seems to be a friend of Vanessa's from Montreal. It looks like Lori's PR company is just her (so no other employees or anything) and seems to be a PR company for mostly Vanessa related things based on Lori's FB page and IG account which she put up after the show had ended and back in April. I don't see anything yet to suggest other than she may have just been a friend in Montreal and perhaps able to start a PR business online with SM to represent Vanessa post-show and Vanessa to get opportunities and things. So a win-win really for both I'd think - Lori get her name out there by representing Vanessa post-show and Vanessa get representation of sorts (so Vanessa not have to represent herself) through Lori  no idea

@AllAboutLove As per Lori lastest IG post, she also works with Big Brother 19 couple Jessica Graf and Cody Nickson.  
I think it's happened recently especially since Vanessa's PR company only was created in April on SM. Like I said before, I think Vanessa was LoriKs's friend and a stepping stone to get herself to be more widely known (easier to do when a client has nearly a million IG followers) and Vanessa get opportunities and representation - so a way to build a public/celeb/reality-tv client base for Lori and V's large following can help her do that best imo. 

That Vanessa was seen hanging out with Big Brother reality tv couple Jessica and Cody recently and Vanessa also posted a pic with Jessica and Cody on her own IG seems like it's part of raising their profile along with her PR person too imo. Seems like PR moves to me  Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 27 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Mochaginj Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Zashi wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

From what I've sleuthed I think Vanessa is Lori's only client (at least that is seen by her) and seems to be a friend of Vanessa's from Montreal. It looks like Lori's PR company is just her (so no other employees or anything) and seems to be a PR company for mostly Vanessa related things based on Lori's FB page and IG account which she put up after the show had ended and back in April. I don't see anything yet to suggest other than she may have just been a friend in Montreal and perhaps able to start a PR business online with SM to represent Vanessa post-show and Vanessa to get opportunities and things. So a win-win really for both I'd think - Lori get her name out there by representing Vanessa post-show and Vanessa get representation of sorts (so Vanessa not have to represent herself) through Lori  no idea

@AllAboutLove As per Lori lastest IG post, she also works with Big Brother 19 couple Jessica Graf and Cody Nickson.  
I think it's happened recently especially since Vanessa's PR company only was created in April on SM. Like I said before, I think Vanessa was LoriKs's friend and a stepping stone to get herself to be more widely known (easier to do when a client has nearly a million IG followers) and Vanessa get opportunities and representation - so a way to build a public/celeb/reality-tv client base for Lori and V's large following can help her do that best imo. 

That Vanessa was seen hanging out with Big Brother reality tv couple Jessica and Cody recently and Vanessa also posted a pic with Jessica and Cody on her own IG seems like it's part of raising their profile along with her PR person too imo. Seems like PR moves to me  Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 27 4256136633

From what I gather Lori wasn't a friend of Vanessas previously. She did interview her for tempt brands, sometime while the show was airing I'm pretty sure. But I don't think she knew her much more before that.
Lori said in a comment on her post that she works with Jess and Cody. Im pretty sure she works with the TVparty app also.

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:47 pm

Lori does PR. She'll be doing a bunch of things related to that as such and to raise her client's profile and get opportunities - that's her job. However, her main client is Vanessa and has been this year going by her own posts (pretty much the main thing she has in relation to a client is Vanessa related). Considering she is also in Montreal and based on sleuthing her it seems they've been friends. Whether she and Vanessa chose to work together because of that or they became closer afterwards can be speculated and is what is being done.

Back to Vanessa, I think Vanessa being on the show and having followers and working with LoriK is a typical "scratch my back, I will scratch your back" situation. As far as reality tv stars, that's pretty much par for the course imo and a way for Vanessa to increase her profile and get opportunities and at the same time raise the profile of her PR person.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:10 pm

I wonder if Vanessa is back home?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZe0awoHfYQ/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

Credit: @VanessaGrimaldi

Walking into the week like
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:02 pm

Danielle L. spilling the beans about Rachel/Vanessa fight, saying that Vanessa made a derogatory remark against Rachel, you can read all here Smiley

**edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No linking to other sites.)
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:07 pm

At this point, unless someone from Nick's season is willing to say what she said exactly, I am not interested in their wink-wink-nudge-nudge. If anything, Danielle L lost more respect in my eyes by restarting this conversation yet again without giving any details. Now thanks to her comments, many believe it might have been a racial slur even though there is no proof. Come out and say it IMO so atleast Vanessa has a chance to defend herself.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:21 pm

Danielle didn't restart the conversation, she did a reddit AMA and was asked this question repeatedly and she answered. If people are in Vanessa's comments then I'm gonna assume she knows about it. She's got multiple SM platforms where she can defend herself if she wants to. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:23 pm

ReneeM, I agree! Unless there is actual video footage, than Vanessa can easily deny this derogatory remark she allegedly said to Rachel, I do believe there was a fight between Rachel & Vanessa & words were obviously exchanged. I personally don't care, but always find the behind the scenes drama more interesting than what you actually see on screen! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:41 pm

I'm going to assume she wasn't there when this "derogatory" remark was made, and is why she wouldn't reveal what Vanessa actually said since it was second-hand info. But if this was the case, she should have just said nothing. "I wasn't there so it's not my place to answer" would have been fine, but she goes and gives a vague AF answer that opens up speculation. Rolling Eyes
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:42 pm

ReneeM wrote:Danielle didn't restart the conversation, she did a reddit AMA and was asked this question repeatedly and she answered. If people are in Vanessa's comments then I'm gonna assume she knows about it. She's got multiple SM platforms where she can defend herself if she wants to. All Jmo.

Vanessa has taken the high road from the start and I just don't see her falling to the level of these people now when it's been almost a year. And Danielle L did restart the conversation IMO considering she has a choice to pick and respond to the questions she wants. Somehow, she ended up picking mostly Nick/Vanessa centered questions. She wasn't asked it live in an interview. And in her own words, she 'heard it' and wasn't there herself. I am just not a fan of nudge-nudge-wink-wink comments no matter who does it. Either have the guts to speak your mind or stay quiet. I personally think the audience has a worse imagination as to what happened when such comments are made and the reality is usually far less provocative. Even though I respect Vanessa for taking the high road, I almost wish she would speak coz I am tired of Nick's girls bringing up her name to stay relevant.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:51 pm

Idk why Danielle would have to use Vanessa for relevance when at this point in time, she's pretty irrelevant no idea . Jmo though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:01 pm

ReneeM wrote:Idk why Danielle would have to use Vanessa for relevance when at this point in time, she's pretty irrelevant no idea . Jmo though.

Well, speaking only for myself, I haven't been interested in Danielle L since halfway through BIP and yet here I am talking about her now that Vanessa was dragged in the conversation. Even on the platform she chose to do this on, most people are discussing her comments regarding Vanessa and Nick's season even though I assume the whole point of that AMA was to discuss Dean and BIP. So yes, IMO she chose those questions for a reason and IMO it's pretty clear what that reason is.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 62 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 44 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach