SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 44 of 62 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 53 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:33 am

I don't see a fan thread for Vanessa. Am I just missing it?

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:51 am

@BKay I have tagged GA. She likes to organize the threads and format herself on the forum, so I will leave this for her should she decide. Thanks for bringing it to the forefront. 
@GuardianAngel --see BKay's post right above. I could not find one either.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:08 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:14 pm

I saw on IG that Vanessa was promoting those Diffey wear glasses. She usually says that part of the proceeds will go to NoBetterYou but did not mention it just thought that was strange. I also noticed that she has been in LA for at least over a week now. I am curious if she has something going on in LA to keep her there. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:48 pm

@Kashathediva @GuardianAngel thank you wonderful mods!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:48 pm

@BKayhearthumbsup  Thank you for you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:49 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:41 am

With her hair parted in the middle on her latest insta, V does look more like Andi IMO.

I also noticed that her # of followers is lower each time I check in there.... Though she still has some very intense followers who keep telling her she is the most beautiful thing inside and out.  Must be useful to have ready access to  an X-ray machine, j/k laugh out loud...

I recall reading somewhere that a source close to her at the time of the breakup claimed it was because she and nick wanted different things. I'm not sure I'm believing that these days, jmo. I just can't relate to her much anymore, flying back and forth, hanging out in Malibu, doing a hair and makeup series.... I miss the fellow Italian schoolteacher Sunday-dinner-with-the -famiglia gal I used to root for, sigh...

Last edited by Billysmom on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:51 am

I think Vanessa looks a lot like Meghan Markle with her hair parted in the middle.
At least V is getting out with girl friends and having a good time. Nick's Saturday Night consist of hanging out at home and making Instagram posts.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:07 am

Hmmm, I guess I could see the markle resemblance. Someone else suggested Penelope cruz as well.

I'm on board with her fanning ed sheeran, at least....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:26 pm

Billysmom wrote:With her hair parted in the middle on her latest insta, V does look more like Andi IMO.

I also noticed that her # of followers is lower each time I check in there.... Though she still has some very intense followers who keep telling her she is the most beautiful thing inside and out.  Must be useful to have ready access to  an X-ray machine, j/k laugh out loud...

I recall reading somewhere that a source close to her at the time of the breakup claimed it was because she and nick wanted different things. I'm not sure I'm believing that these days, jmo.  I just can't relate to her much anymore, flying back and forth, hanging out in Malibu, doing a hair and makeup series.... I miss the fellow Italian schoolteacher Sunday-dinner-with-the -famiglia gal  I used to root for, sigh...

IMO that Vanessa you like is still there. She also has more layers and dimensions because she is an interesting, whole person. It’s worth the loss of some fans to realize her full potential, IMO. People who want to limit your life and growth to suit themselves are not fans, IMO. Vanessa is young and vibrant and you can never please all the people all the time so each real and blessed person should determine the goals for his/her own life and live it to the fullest without the opinions of strangers as the driver. Her life, her control, her decisions. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:42 pm

I agree that it is her life and she can do whatever she wants. I also agree that the Vanessa we saw on the Bachelor and after is not the same person we are seeing now. She has been in LA for over a month so I am curious about her Visa status. I am wondering since she is doing the E show does that gualify for a work visa ? 

I also do not think she looks anything like Megan to me if I would compare her to anyone it would be Julia Roberts but this is all my opinion. 

I also will not compare her with her ex we have no idea what he is doing on his Saturday nights. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 62 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 53 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach