SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 5 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:02 pm

Hi chrissy1295, i would rather N stayed away from anything bach. He enjoyed his time on the show last yr but these r woman from his season who canned V post show. Why have any involvement full stop. I felt doing dwts was a break away from bach world and now feels like he has turned back the clock. People say he is an introvert and private why associate with the fame whores of bach world who will do anything for 5 mins of media coverage. I want him to be above that and imo V would as well.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:10 pm

Loulou wrote:Hi chrissy1295, i would rather N stayed away from anything bach. He enjoyed his time on the show last yr but these r woman from his season who canned V post show. Why have any involvement full stop. I felt doing dwts was a break away from bach world and now feels like he has turned back the clock. People say he is an introvert and private why associate with the fame whores of bach world who will do anything for 5 mins of media coverage. I want him to be above that and imo V would as well.
Vanessa has friends from the Bach world and I do not see what a big deal it is that Nick is still friends with some of them. He does not go out with any of them and has said he is done with the Bach world. He loves BIP because he can joke about it. I highly doubt that Vanessa cares or her friend would not be promoting it when Nick has not. JMO

Plus V has put up a IG of her modeling and looks happy .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:07 pm

whit90 wrote:
Loulou wrote:Hi chrissy1295, i would rather N stayed away from anything bach. He enjoyed his time on the show last yr but these r woman from his season who canned V post show. Why have any involvement full stop. I felt doing dwts was a break away from bach world and now feels like he has turned back the clock. People say he is an introvert and private why associate with the fame whores of bach world who will do anything for 5 mins of media coverage. I want him to be above that and imo V would as well.
Vanessa has friends from the Bach world and I do not see what a big deal it is that Nick is still friends with some of them. He does not go out with any of them and has said he is done with the Bach world. He loves BIP because he can joke about it. I highly doubt that Vanessa cares or her friend would not be promoting it when Nick has not. JMO

Plus V has put up a IG of her modeling and looks happy .

Agreed! Both have been leaning on long time real world friends during the break up aftermath which IMO is a great move however that doesn't mean they should shut off from close Bachelor frienships. I don't see any red flags.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:09 pm

Just saw Vanessa's IG post. New beginnings... That last bit of hope I had for a reunion is now gone. I might have to follow @bluejay271 's lead and unfollow them for a bit
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:57 pm

Love her in that floppy hat!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:24 am

She looks so pretty in her newest post. IMO, she is one of the most naturally beautiful contestants.

It still hurts me a bit to see them no more, but happy to see V is surrounded by family and friends, and seems to be ready for a new beginnig. Wish her the best, as always.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:29 am

@Loulou I'm pretty sure V's PR Lori is part of the TV party app chat thing. It's part of her job to promote it.
As for Nick agreeing to do it.. It has long been known he loves BIP so it doesn't surprise me he did this. And with Lori having something to do with it then it kind of makes sense. It's also something a bit more private than tweeting about it, although I know he has done a bit of that too.
IMO I don't think it makes him look like a tb fame whore at all. He has def distanced himself from it and is not out promoting Bach stuff at events etc.
In saying that I can see why you feel that way. But as he started before the break up he is most likely under contract until the end IMO. Truth be told he prob feels a bit awkward doing it now the break up is public but has to continue anyway. IMO

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:38 am

I get what you're saying here. And honestly it's probably what I would rather too. But we have to remember Bach world has been part of his life for 3 years. I think it's the type of situation (to go on any of the shows) where you form a bond with others who have been through the same experience. You can't just take that away from someone. And I don't really see him 'associating' with the fame hungry girls from his season. He is chatting about them on the app yes, but that is more just discussion not so much associating IMO. He is watching on as a third person, not as part of it, if that makes sense.

Mochaginj

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:48 am

chrissy1295 wrote:Just saw Vanessa's IG post. New beginnings... That last bit of hope I had for a reunion is now gone. I might have to follow @bluejay271 's lead and unfollow them for a bit

I don't see it as lost hope. I too have strong feelings that they belong together and will find each other again. But I don't think it's something that will happen in the very near future. I think there is some soul searching, for probably both parties, that needs to be done first. And to do that I think they do need to think of this as 'new beginnings' IMO it doesn't mean they're going to end up apart in the end. IMO Now their paths have been crossed, I think they need to try at life separately for now to see if they find they can't be apart. Time will tell beatingheart

Mochaginj

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:42 am

Mochaginj wrote:
chrissy1295 wrote:Just saw Vanessa's IG post. New beginnings... That last bit of hope I had for a reunion is now gone. I might have to follow @bluejay271 's lead and unfollow them for a bit

I don't see it as lost hope. I too have strong feelings that they belong together and will find each other again. But I don't think it's something that will happen in the very near future.  I think there is some soul searching, for probably both parties, that needs to be done first.  And to do that I think they do need to think of this as 'new beginnings' IMO it doesn't mean they're going to end up apart in the end. IMO Now their paths have been crossed, I think they need to try at life separately for now to see if they find they can't be apart.  Time will tell beatingheart

IMO no chance they get together. And I think that's a good thing for both of them. Relationships are meant to be easy. Honestly, following them wasn't all that enjoyable because I felt that I constantly had to make excuses in my head for why they could be very happy together contrary to social media and interview evidence.

Without going into it deeply, there were many instances where I thought 'Damn Vanessa is strong and secure' when Nick would say things when he was promoting the bachelor. And even some things he said afterwards.

Would want something better for both of them.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:01 am

I don't think V ever got past Nick role of TB regarding the other women. Having never seen it didn't help. I was afraid she had Emily Maynard tendencies and in the end those similarities wrote their story. IMO

ETA: I think the straw that broke the camel's back will come to the surface within 6 months but it doesn't pertain to any of the squad necessarily or anyone from V's past JMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:27 am

I think location was a big deal. Vanessa would always post on social media how much she missed Montreal. The situation sucked both ways - she was missing home and nick always had to hear about how much she missed home.

Nick could have moved but then he would have missed america? Just joking. He probably has 0 friends in montreal so wouldn't have been great for him either.

Compound all that with personality differences and the simple fact that these two don't find each other entertaining/fun (imoaa), relationship doesn't work.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach