SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 43 of 62 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by notarose Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:58 pm

whit90 wrote:^^^
Has is been confirmed that she is definitely dating Gallagher ? The last I heard was that they were just friends.  He would be great to have on her next fundraiser if she is having one.

Not sure however Vanessa did have her rep give a statement so it would be odd for that to happen if they were just hanging out... especially since the rep said they were cute together (I think). V’s rep, after all, is her employee.
A date isn’t the same as a relationship but they did go to the area of Montreal that is the center of tourism and such so the likelihood of being seen was high.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:37 pm

Has is been confirmed that she is definitely dating Gallagher ? The last I heard was that they were just friends.  He would be great to have on her next fundraiser if she is having one.

Not sure however Vanessa did have her rep give a statement so it would be odd for that to happen if they were just hanging out... especially since the rep said they were cute together (I think). V’s rep, after all, is her employee.
I saw that but then in I think People's magazine they said that they were just friends and V was not ready to be in a relationship quite yet.  That her rep misrepresented her on her statement. no idea IMO If they are together I do not think he wants to go public yet due to him playing hockey right now and does not want any distractions. Also no pics. of the two of them together.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:40 pm

whit90 wrote:

I saw that but then in I think People's magazine they said that they were just friends and V was not ready to be in a relationship quite yet.  That her rep misrepresented her on her statement. no idea IMO If they are together I do not think he wants to go public yet due to him playing hockey right now and does not want any distractions. Also no pics. of the two of them together.
http://people.com/tv/vanessa-grimaldi-hockey-player-brendan-gallagher-hanging-out/

Her rep says “it’s new”.  An unnamed source is who said what you quoted. Confusing  giggling
Probably more of that to come as alumni often have their dating/assumed dating life talked about.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:47 pm

Gallagher had a bad night last night, not nice at all. I stated this in the beginning, I've seen it too many times, athletes and relationships, end up affecting the athlete. I'm not saying this is what's happening to him, (because the whole team is crap aTM) but it made me wonder due to his particular behaviour.

She seems very happy, he has a job to do, being paid a ton of money for the job. He needs to focus on his job since they are in serious trouble. If he can't handle a relationship with the stress of the team's performance, I can't see this going any further than just friends IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:57 pm

I liked Vanessa and I still do, but to be honest, I am a tad disappointed now. Look at her sm now. Shilling, going out, partying, they are not necessarily bad but what happens to the one who's so passionate about special ed? What happens to her calling? She, imo, is like every other person from this franchise. Maybe because I put her in such a pedestal that she has no place to go but down? Maybe she's still healing from the breakup? Maybe she's looking for new directions in life? Maybe I am too hard on a beautiful single woman who likes to have fun in life?

I ageee she should give an update on her foundation and the money that's raised. I truly hope she will use her fame for something more meaningful as she did before.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:43 pm

sd, thanks for writing out my thoughts. I really thought Vanessa was different... now I'm starting to wonder, too. She comes across in some of those pics as almost too confident. I have wondered if she's been so coddled by friends and family, and now 900+k fans, that she is indeed a handful to deal with? Though her roomie always posts how V is beautiful inside and out.... I really don't get how someone who said something like she never felt so much love and joy till she started working at Galileo could still be hanging out in LA. But I do have an anti-LA prejudice, I guess. She's very confusing.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:56 pm

Well to be fair, she does have a background in entertainment, so I can't see her simply quitting that E! gig. I'm sure she'll continue with it as long as they'll have her. I would also like to know what's happening with the foundation these days though.

JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:37 am

JMO but I think the judgments against Vanessa are little premature. All I see is a woman who is newly single and enjoying her life. It's not really my kind of vibe and scene but I don't think that means she doesn't care about other stuff. At least I haven't seen enough evidence of that yet.

I do agree that it is important to give updates about the foundation and the progress being made from the money raised and so hopefully she is working on that. But that said, I disagree that she's been doing all this shilling. Is she shilling, yes, but I haven't found it to be so outrageous or frequent yet.

Also, she just recently shilled some sunglasses that just like the last time she shilled them, the sales went to No Better You. I remember a month or so ago she was asking for suggestions and ideas from her followers on Instagram, for their next big fundraiser. Yes, she's hanging out in LA, still doing the E! show but we can clearly see that is very much constantly back and forth between LA and Montreal. So we don't know how much work and how hands on she is with the charity while in Montreal. Again, all just my opinion.

I guess it also helps that I really don't put any of these people on a pedestal, no matter what their background is. I've said this before and I firmly believe it that no one really comes on this show just to find love. They all have their other reasons. Some are far more famewhorish than others and are there solely for that purpose and you have those who are genuinely hoping to find someone to build a relationship with but are also not opposed to whatever opportunities come their way after being on the show.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:20 am

lleyki wrote:JMO but I think the judgments against Vanessa are little premature. All I see is a woman who is newly single and enjoying her life. It's not really my kind of vibe and scene but I don't think that means she doesn't care about other stuff. At least I haven't seen enough evidence of that yet.

I do agree that it is important to give updates about the foundation and the progress being made from the money raised and so hopefully she is working on that. But that said, I disagree that she's been doing all this shilling. Is she shilling yes but I haven't found it to be so outrageous or frequent yet.

Also, she just recently shilled some sunglasses that just like the last time she shilled them, the sales went to No Better You. I remember a month or so ago she was asking for suggestions and ideas from her followers for their next big fundraiser on Instagram. Yes, she's hanging out in LA, still doing the E! show but we can clearly see that is very much constantly back and forth between LA and Montreal. So we don't know how much work and how hands on she is with the charity while in Montreal. Again, all just my opinion.

I guess it also helps that I really don't put any of these people on a pedestal, no matter what their background is. I've said this before and I firmly believe it that no one really comes on this show just to find love. They all have their other reasons. Some are far more famewhorish than others and are there solely for that purpose and you have those who are genuinely hoping to find someone to build a relationship with but are also not opposed to whatever opportunities come their way after being on the show.

I agree 100%. IMO it is unfair to expect these people who are all young enough to explore options and multitask to be one dimensional and virtuous and dedicated to what we find acceptable for them. Why is it so important to place such stringent limitations on these people? Is it fear that some of us have but, they obviously do not? I’ve seen so many condemnations of various former contestants for wanting to relocate, for “shilling”, for partying and hanging out. IMO it is important to remember that when you’re young and have no children, you have plenty of time to get it right. IMO a life lived with limitations created by fear and lack of imagination is not one to be envied or, encouraged.

I admire Vanessa’s layers and fierceness. She has time to play it safe, later. Right now, she should live her best life with confidence and without regret so that when she’s 50, she does not have a sorry history of “woulda, coulda, shoulda” JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:18 pm

Anyone know what the date was of the Frc last year? Feeling a bit sad for these two at this time of year, though they each do seem to be doing ok.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:44 pm

sdmom wrote:I liked Vanessa and I still do, but to be honest, I am a tad disappointed now. Look  at her sm now. Shilling, going out, partying, they are not  necessarily bad but what happens to the one who's so passionate about special ed? What happens to her calling? She, imo, is like every other person from this franchise. Maybe because I put her in such a pedestal that she has no place to go but down? Maybe she's still healing from the breakup? Maybe she's looking for new directions in life? Maybe I am too hard on a beautiful single woman who likes to have fun in life?

I ageee she should give an update on her foundation and the money that's raised. I truly hope she will use her fame for something more meaningful as she did before.

Just want to echo your thoughts,
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:34 am

Just a reminder: 
A) this is a discussion thread. The good, bad and ugly can be discussed regarding the cast person in topic. 
B) It is on the members to be familiar with the site rules in order not to have posts deleted. Posts have been deleted because members have oopsied. 
C) We do not call other members out on this forum. 
Thank you.
D) For members that have posts deleted as side effects of quoting others--we apologize. Sometimes its an unfortunate necessity.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 62 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach