SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:16 pm

Bobette wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:I'm basically "unspoiled" thus far with Sophies season. I'll catch up on all the sleuthing you guys have done once the season starts. Every season I wait for Tenplay to add the profile photo's of each contestant, then a take a quick look at their photos and pick my top 3. Somehow this system works for me 90% of the time (got it wrong in Blake's season..but lets be honest his doesn't count, am I right?!)...

I mean this method is totally scientific and based on evidence..(NOT laugh out loud) but I was drawn to Luke, then Jarrod and finally Blake. Funny now to see how the odds are playing out. But there you have it, my completely unspoiled, unsupported top 3 contestants. We'll see how it pans out this season!

Official bios have just been released: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors

Do your thing, @SugarAndSpice and report back.  I'm keen to hear your Top 3. yes

@bobette I don't even look at the bio's laugh out loud Like I said, super scientific. By looking at the pic's, there's something about Luke, Jarrod and Blake. Though Blake I'm unsure about, he looks a little bit smug(?)
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:19 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Bobette wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:I'm basically "unspoiled" thus far with Sophies season. I'll catch up on all the sleuthing you guys have done once the season starts. Every season I wait for Tenplay to add the profile photo's of each contestant, then a take a quick look at their photos and pick my top 3. Somehow this system works for me 90% of the time (got it wrong in Blake's season..but lets be honest his doesn't count, am I right?!)...

I mean this method is totally scientific and based on evidence..(NOT laugh out loud) but I was drawn to Luke, then Jarrod and finally Blake. Funny now to see how the odds are playing out. But there you have it, my completely unspoiled, unsupported top 3 contestants. We'll see how it pans out this season!

Official bios have just been released: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors

Do your thing, @SugarAndSpice and report back.  I'm keen to hear your Top 3. yes

@bobette I don't even look at the bio's laugh out loud Like I said, super scientific. By looking at the pic's, there's something about Luke, Jarrod and Blake. Though Blake I'm unsure about, he looks a little bit smug(?)

Oh wow I like your method even more now!!! Blake is as smug as a bug in a rug. Good pick up. Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:23 pm

Will there be intruders this season?

I'm hoping so. I hope they're actually worthwhile intruders too, because currently there aren't many stand out guys IMO
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:39 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:Will there be intruders this season?

I'm hoping so. I hope they're actually worthwhile intruders too, because currently there aren't many stand out guys IMO

AFAWK there will be two: A tall bald chap who doesn't seem to stick around very long and a rich playboy bar owner that knows Sophie IRL and wanted to have a crack when he found out she was on the show. Don't get your hopes up. hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:45 pm

I've noticed most of the SM audienced picked Luke as F1 just by his bio pic.

For me, I thought Luke would be F1 back when he was filming his date - which I posted to be possibly Ep3 SD and thus the pattern for F1s.

That said, I still don't know how Luke will be F1 unless there was a huge SM plan in place - he was literally posting on his IG stories almost every single day since right around July 25th (FRC was Aug 12) and even posted live IG stories.

I actually stopped taking screenshots and downloading his IG stories after a while because he posted SOOOOOO many of them for almost every day and was liking and following IG accounts and things.

I need to make a pro and con list for Luke as well as the other possible F1 contenders... will start that asap

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:49 pm

@AllAboutLove, Luke may have been told to "amend" his SM postings as it would be too much of a giveaway if he does leave, but I wonder if there would be pics/mention of him on other people's SM accounts?  I'll see if I can find anything.

Did you say he was speaking at a conference/presentation of some kind?  Giving a "motivational" talk I imagine? Rolling Eyes   Do you per chance remember the name of the event, if there was one?  I recall you mentioning Manly as the location.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:27 pm

@Bobette yes Luke posted some IG stories from Manly (tagged his location). He said he was doing some presentation thing, meditation and motivational talk related. Also flew to NZ and posted while on the plane etc. I am going to go back and check what all he posted back in July and early August when filming was ongoing

Okay so I've been going through Luke's IG vids from July.... he seems to have been in a Westfield shopping center. But based on his clothes and the Zimmerman store sign behind him (Zimmerman store sign saying "new store opens March 2017) that Luke was posting OLD videos on his IG stories since he posted this in July  question

ETA: false alarm!! This was not an IGstory but a vid that @Bobette had linked and as she posted such below. I just rechecked and all the IGstories I downloaded were grouped together in a zip file and the one below was not so not in the IG story at that time. The IG stories Luke posted at that time were of him in Manly. Will post below

IG @luke.mcleod

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:43 pm

Yeah that video was originally posted Feb 15 - I linked it his his thread when he was first named.  

So why is he reuploading it in July?  Maybe it was a deliberate attempt to misdirect but why delete them again so soon?  Yes it was noted here but not by the general public or the media AFAIK so unless it was just for our benefit it seems bizarre.  

Have been trying to find some record about a Soul Society presentation around Sydney in July but so far haven't turned anything up.  You'd think there would be some record of it - a post on a blog, a pic of someone at the event - something.

Odd.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:46 pm

So. Is it possible if Luke relies on SM as a platform for his business that he stockpiled them and had someone release them on a regular interval just like Laura did for Toni May?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:53 pm

I suspect we will have -

F1 Luke
F2 Jarrod
F3 James

Might throw a Stu in there somewhere but not F1.

What do you all think?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:17 pm

Sundy wrote:I suspect we will have -

F1 Luke
F2 Jarrod
F3 James

Might throw a Stu in there somewhere but not F1.

What do you all think?

I'm going to go with:

F1 Luke
F2 James
F3 Jarrod

My reason being that having now read their bios, Jarrod IMO comes across as more serious and grounded than James.  I think the audience would feel he can handle being F2 and TPTB wouldn't want that now would they!!!  IMO they want the F2 to be devo.  

And here we have James being described as warm, genuine and "sunshine personified".  That to me in Bach terms translates to "ripe for exploitation and sacrifice".  He sounds like a loveable puppy dog and you know what TPTB do to puppies - kick them.  no      

Maybe Sophie, being a celebrity, has a different definition of "down to earth" and "up themselves" to myself as a lowly pleb.  Or perhaps she is living in a parallel universe where their meanings are reversed.  Either way, if Luke is F1, I don't get it.  dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:22 pm

I would think (barring Stu as an intruder and somehow going further):
F1 Luke - if still on the show and his SM was not a red-herring 
F2 Jarrod 
F3 James

But need to do more sleuthing and will post sleuthing for Luke's IGstories next to try figure it out because it makes NO sense to me. Even Laura didn't do IGstories while filming  scratch

ETA: when thinking about it, I could see Stu as potentially F1 as he fits Sportsbet's description most imo. Maybe even in F2? So IF Luke is still on the show, maybe between Luke and Stu? If so, I'd think Luke if he gets Ep3 SD but I am not sure atm and need to do more sleuthing but I could see those four in F4 if Luke is not off the show (otherwise that changes things).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans