SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:01 pm

Interesting. laugh out loud Maybe Andi got some inside scoop from someone. :uptonogood

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:23 pm

UGH please no one from his past. Clearly those are not meant to be and are just there to stir the pot.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:47 pm

@Minney I don't take anything from it. Just politically correct talk all around. She is not in the know is my opinion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:47 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB have planned for some exes returning - from the show or otherwise. Even a seasoned veteran like Nick was stumped when Liz walked in last season IMO. Arie needs to be prepared for all possibilities IMO. When you play the Game of Roses, you either try to think like a producer and attempt to outwit them or you are hung out to dry. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:51 pm

Let's get Becca on there again. Third times a charm? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:42 pm

I hope they don't bring on ex's. I am sure there are many but I prefer to keep the fantasy.

As for RS ... in my observation, he doesn't like guys that sleep around. It reminds me of the way an older brother would be about guys who might date a sister; if a guy is doing a lot of hooking up, they are scum to RS. They only get off his scum list if they admit they were acting like scum and are honestly trying to reform. I do trust that the people he hears those rumors on have probably earned it; enough have admitted it to suggest that he isn't lying when he says he has dirt. Most dirt is probably a mix of true and not true but when the volume is high enough, so is the pile of true.

All that said, I prefer to keep the fantasy. Meaning I would rather pretend when I watch the season that Arie is actually hoping to settle down and that all his prior bad boy ways were because he hadn't met the right girl yet. It could be true; one never knows; so why not?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:57 pm

@dw_a_mom Yeah, I agree. It's why he hates guys like Jordan, Grant, Arie, Jef, Nick, Dean, and Ed. None of those guys are particularly enviable (not any more than guys like Sean Lowe, Ben H, Shawn Booth, Chris Lambton, Roberto, etc), but they sleep around and that's basically the biggest sin possible for RS. Nick alluded to this when he was on Juliet Litman, but RS has this weird protectiveness over women and thinks they need him to warn them and look over them. It's actually very sexist - most of these women know what they're signing up for when they date men like this. In fact, many of them are also sleeping around. He just takes this stuff wayyyyy too seriously. It's like his vendetta against Derek, for dumping Olivia and using a lie about not wanting to date Bachelor people to do it, when that's just a common thing to do, but he acts like it makes Derek an evil man. He's just an old man who is trying to protect women who don't want or need to be protected. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:55 pm

Maybe this has been asked already but do we know when ABC will be airing Emily's season again?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:57 pm

Rolly wrote:Maybe this has been asked already but do we know when ABC will be airing Emily's season again?

I don't, but I would expect it to be on ABC.com or a sister channel like Freeform (is that the right name?), not actually "aired" on ABC.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:09 pm

Aria wrote:@dw_a_mom Yeah, I agree. It's why he hates guys like Jordan, Grant, Arie, Jef, Nick, Dean, and Ed. None of those guys are particularly enviable (not any more than guys like Sean Lowe, Ben H, Shawn Booth, Chris Lambton, Roberto, etc), but they sleep around and that's basically the biggest sin possible for RS. Nick alluded to this when he was on Juliet Litman, but RS has this weird protectiveness over women and thinks they need him to warn them and look over them. It's actually very sexist - most of these women know what they're signing up for when they date men like this. In fact, many of them are also sleeping around. He just takes this stuff wayyyyy too seriously. It's like his vendetta against Derek, for dumping Olivia and using a lie about not wanting to date Bachelor people to do it, when that's just a common thing to do, but he acts like it makes Derek an evil man. He's just an old man who is trying to protect women who don't want or need to be protected. IMO.

The problem tends to be that not all the women know what they've signed up for, and the ones who didn't will be vocal about it to people like RS. Sometimes even when they think they know, they let themselves get led into believing something different and that, again, is going to lead to a lot of vocal frustration. It isn't like these kinds of guys ask all the right questions to figure out if the woman really knows what she is signing up for. It certainly isn't something I respect although I'm not going to hate the guy, either; I would just warn girls away from him. And maybe that is the problem with putting those guys onto TV; it is likely to amplify their worst instincts, not mitigate them, all the while the fame is encouraging women to fall for the facade. My guess is that RS is exposed to a whole lot of the fall out, and that is why he has the attitude he does.

dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:30 pm

@Aria, Well said! ITA! :yes:

IMO With SM being what it is and so much information being available online about the contestants, I don't think any of these women are unaware of what they are signing up for when they date these men. If they don't bother to find out and decide to form their own opinion, that's certainly their prerogative. RS needs to stop acting like a gatekeeper and protector of women everywhere with his never-ending hate campaigns.

I don't have a problem with RS disliking some of the contestants. He is entitled to his opinion. My problem is with him trying to pass his opinion as fact without proof. He is as gullible as anyone else IMO and barely takes the time to check his sources in many cases. Look at the Abby Draper incident for example. Him continuing this hate campaign against Arie just makes me want to root for Arie more.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:22 pm

Mike Fleiss twittered a pic of Arie on a motorcycle.  

The twitter comments are absolutely savage mostly having to do with wanting Peter (as if Fleiss overlooked Peter for Arie which it is pretty obvious it was Peter's job if he wanted it - hello crazy fans Peter fans, your golden boy said NO*IMO*).  I think Arie has a thick skin and he will let this roll off of him and I am sure Fleiss does not give a flying flip about screaming twitter.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez