SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by quietpal Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:12 pm

beader wrote:What is he saying to her in that third GIF?  We need an expert reader of pillow lips!
He's saying you're welcome after she said thank you when she accepted the rose. Let's just say I've watched their date more than once. laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:57 pm

You know I think what I'm enjoying most by watching Becca and Arie is that even though it's a show, that is not Becca's mindset. She's not a fangirl. I'm sure she went for the fun but she also went in with an open mind. IMO, part of Arie's attraction to her (other than her physical beauty) is that he senses her ability to be unphased and she remains true to who she is. She's humble and totally unaware of her uniqueness. He's digging it, IMO. I have no doubt he said "WOW" first time he laid eyes on her. Girl has the eyes to match Arie's and that's saying something. Whew!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:37 pm

Hello! handwave

Working my way through pages and pages, to catch-up on all the news and the great sleuthing done so far.

Just thought you would like to know that I LOVE Arie. I have never seen Emily's season (on/off viewer of other seasons, proper fanatic from Des's season on Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 1f603) . From being on here I know snippets about him and generally how well liked he is, well let me tell you, my expectations have been met and smashed. He is handsome, likable, awkward (in a good way!), an ADULT and did I mention he was handsome? I mean, that salt n' pepper hair?! *swoon*

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:04 pm

@IrelandRose handwave Nice to see you!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71455

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:43 am

Anyone have a link for upcoming attractions for this Monday's show? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:51 am

Jolena wrote:Anyone have a link for upcoming attractions for this Monday's show? TIA

Try these:

https://youtu.be/eGmfxNSqNk4

https://youtu.be/SzjSh0N96Jw

https://youtu.be/0CTwmTyZToI

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:43 pm

Keep hearing that Arie's premiere was incredibly low... like 30% down which is millions of viewers. Hope he doesn't feel too bad. I think Rachels season dropped a lot of viewers and they just might not be coming back for Arie. The newscasters were talking about it and one mentioned that perhaps football was a draw but the other said "maybe people just aren't interested in Arie". Ouch! giggling
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:47 pm

Minney wrote:Keep hearing that Arie's premiere was incredibly low... like 30% down which is millions of viewers.  Hope he doesn't feel too bad.  I think Rachels season dropped a lot of viewers and they just might not be coming back for Arie.  The newscasters were talking about it and one mentioned that perhaps football was a draw but the other said "maybe people just aren't interested in Arie".  Ouch! giggling
He has been up against major College football games the past two weeks.  I know many who watched the games live and Bachelor later.  I think they affected the ratings. Plus the face there are lower ratings across the board as there are so many options any more.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:05 pm

I haven't watched and it had nothing to do with Arie.  Bowl games and  cheering on my team were higher priority.  laugh out loud

I would not be watching at all if the other guy had been chosen, but I'm playing catch up and will watch this week.  hopefully Arie holds my attention and the girls drama doesn't make me loose interest.  But if it does, I'll tune in and out like I normally do until the F4.  Though sometimes I just skip it altogether if the lead doesn't do anything for me, the drama is just too much and the season doesn't interest me.  But from what I've seen and read so far, i hold a little higher hopes for Arie and a throw back feel of a season than most recently.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:16 am

Minney wrote:Keep hearing that Arie's premiere was incredibly low... like 30% down which is millions of viewers.  Hope he doesn't feel too bad.  I think Rachels season dropped a lot of viewers and they just might not be coming back for Arie.  The newscasters were talking about it and one mentioned that perhaps football was a draw but the other said "maybe people just aren't interested in Arie".  Ouch! giggling

For me personally i actually think Arie's season thus far is the best i have seen in a looooonng time.... IMO everyone that has tuned out because they don't like Arie are missing out BIG time! and probably those ppl will catch up after the finale no idea ...especially if its a finale filled with drama that we have never seen before (the ex coming back at frc) ..jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:12 am

I agree with leap of faith. I think the ratings will rise as the season progresses especially towards the end and word gets out that there is a dramatic twist to the ending IMO.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:31 am

I am loving Arie's season and Arie himself. The girls are fantastic. They are beautiful and interesting and fashionable and likable. The views are pretty great even though we haven't gotten out of LA, yet. Loving it. Can't wait for  Europe.

IMO, the people who may be boycotting Arie's season out of misguided loyalty to a person who doesn't even know they're alive are very sad.
Arie doesn't need them. His season will get better every week and do well because the show and the lead are great, IMO. TOG is losing over 2K insta followers, per week. Arie is gaining at least 10K/wk. Everything will balance itself out. All the fans have to do is stay tuned and stay woke, JMO.  :dancing peg:  girldance

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez