SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

prague - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dr_Hottie Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:11 am

OMG, found out that Arie was the next Bach just a few moments ago and had to pop in and say "hi" despite being gone for many seasons. Love seeing so many familiar names from "Team Arie" (even Veg is here)! I'm sure every wall in America is shivering with anticipation. :-)

“A little snark, properly directed, can change the world.” ― Shannon Hale
Dr_Hottie
Dr_Hottie

Back to top Go down

prague - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by docnash14 Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:welcomeback to those who are rejoining in the fun for Arie! I'm glad you all came back.

Cheers to Arie, and wish you all a wall-enderful season! laugh out loud

Feels like old home week!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:15 am

I'm loving reading all these posts and so many returning to the board for Arie's season  hearthumbsup 

I wasn't on the forum back then but Arie was my favorite on E's season and I so so hoped he would be the Bachelor prague - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633

It almost feels surreal that it is finally happening and I'm so excited for longtime Arie fans to get to see him as the Bachelor!  prague - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f60d 
How awesome and about time cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:17 am

tigertiz wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:I am loving the fact the Blogger Boy was wrong almost as much as I am loving this reunion of TeamArie!
Nice to see so many familiar members posting. Looking forward to sharing the journey with all of you!

I was holding out hope for Arie through all of MF's clues last night until this morning when I read the good news on this board.  I guess I still had a piece of tinfoil or two stuck to my head from back in the day, because I just wasn't believing what others were trying to convince me of.  :tinfoil  hehehe  I just don't like to be spoon-fed what I'm supposed to believe and not believe. I don't trust the so-called experts. I trust my gut, my eyes, my mind, and all of the fantastic sleuths here. I'm so happy for all of us who are genuinely rooting for Arie to find love, and I'm sure that he is going to win over many viewers who may, at the moment, be unfamiliar with him.

Mia !!!! Hello old friend.  I havent watched the show in many many seasons.  I only found out that Arie will be Bachelor this evening -quite by accident.  Whoa.   I'm really shocked.  But I do think he will bring big ratings.  I always thought it was a mistake by Fleiss to have gone with others (the farmer?  seriously?)   Of course I adore that Blogger Boy is going to spend many many months seething with jealousy.   And we will get some seriously great tv!   So win /win.  

@Tigertiz handwave Welcome Back! Can you even believe it? Arie as the lead! prague - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1176891977 You know how I feel about him. PINKHEART My heart is happy today.
I love the taglines in your posts...all of Blogger Boys mistakes/mistruths. You should absolutely put in his 2 most recent mistakes/mistruths about Peter being Rachel's F1 and Peter being signed as the next Bachelor! hehehe The list just keeps on growing!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:20 am

Welcome back y'all!  It's so nice to see so many friendly faces and usernames returning! bestbud!

Stick around help sleuth and post with us during filming and airing! The is a no spoilers thread for any not wanting to know spoilers before airing.

Bring on Arie and all the hot wall kissing scenes that TPTB can possibly fit in, laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl1 Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:47 am

I am dizzy with excitement!!! High clap :Woah-hoo:

islandgirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by samc Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:00 am

can.not.wait!!!  heartglasses   this is the best bachelor news ever!thumbsup   TeamArie!!!! handwave
samc
samc

Female Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:02 am

@Dr_Hottie, @docnash14 and @Tigertiz ...  great to see ya'll!!!

Feels like old home week round here...good feeling for sure.  

cheerleader
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:03 am

samc wrote:can.not.wait!!!  heartglasses   this is the best bachelor news ever!thumbsup   TeamArie!!!! handwave

Nice avi you have there!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:07 am

Hmmm. Is this like a homecoming week or something out of a Hangover Movie?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:18 am

Ahhh, it feels like I'm back in 2012 with all of the Arie profile pictures! Those were the golden years of the franchise (IMO), so I'm excited for the original baddie to find his woman! I'm so excited for the new viewers to understand the Arie obsession. Even in his GMA interview, he was so effortlessly charismatic and funny! I've missed having a lead with the presence that he does!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:33 am

mprssdbyu wrote: The camera very briefly caught those crystal blue eyes.
prague - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 21479805_2012852042302862_8634200341723742208_n
thecolonel1215
Congratulations Arie. This is going to be a fast and racy season. Can't wait. #bachelor22 #thebachelor #bachelornation
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYwDYi3Fs65/?taken-by=thecolonel1215
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
happygolucky
star_D
Jolena
Kolormiblnd
composer53
LiboLRC
BabyGotBach
LeapofFaith
IzaLurkin
marriedtoabaritone
alwaystulips