SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

prague - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:02 am

we know how much Arie loves walls!
prague - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 21433932_165270744049008_4421055827729711104_n
thecolonel1215
One of the most famous kisses in Bachelor history. Congrats Arie you'll be great. #bachelornation #prague #thebachelor #bachelor22 #bachelorette8
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYwmV4Nlpda/?taken-by=thecolonel1215
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

prague - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:23 am

welcomeback to those that posted after my previous welcome back!

I'm overjoyed at so many returning! heartglasses

Happy sleuthing and swooning!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:12 pm

It's wonderful having Team Arie back together again! High clap
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:15 pm

Love seeing the old videos of Arie. So excited to see him as the lead, and hope it is a good experience for him. I know it will be a good experience for Team Arie. Nice to see so many familiar names back.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:19 pm

Just watched arie's kissing vids and.. oh my... :fanningfan
Hopefully he's truly ready to settle down and really look for love through the show, because so far he seems really great

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:21 pm

@teambigrach Have you watched the videos that show his fun side? He has a really great laugh and uses it often. I hope hope hope his humor is intact during this season!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:27 pm

@BKay Yes i watched those too! He seems super easy going and chill, which will def come in handy for being the bachelor and all the stress that comes with it laugh out loud. Aside from his past, everything else about him just alludes to being an awesome bachelor. *crossing fingers*

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:28 pm

TEAMARIE is baaack!  So fun to see everyone again!  All of a sudden all the Monday evenings I'd decided to free up are
now spoken for!  Can hardly wait.

Last edited by beader on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:37 pm

I always adored Arie for his quick wit and thoughtfulness dealing with Emily. He's a keeper. Look forward to watching the crazies go nuts over him and to watch him fall in love.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:06 pm

I never saw the season with Arie, but I must say from the "How to Kiss Like Arie" video, I am intrigued. This guy KNOWS how to kiss a lady!

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:15 pm

Stopping by to say congratulations to you all, I know this has been a long time coming for Arie fans! I hope the season won't disappoint (one can never tell with those producers ...)!

I'll know where to go when I need to be around happy people Smiley

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by gailkent Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:09 pm

I have always been a big fan of Arie and have followed him on twitter ever since he was on Emily's season! He so deserves a chance at love. I can only hope that Luke will also get his chance since he along with Arie have been my favorites of all the seasons! I will definitely be watching every episode that is for sure! All happiness to you Arie that you will find that special someone!

gailkent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
happygolucky
star_D
Jolena
Kolormiblnd
composer53
LiboLRC
BabyGotBach
LeapofFaith
IzaLurkin
marriedtoabaritone
alwaystulips