SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by notarose Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:03 am

IG story
https://www.instagram.com/suglyn/
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 32 303aaf10
Volunteering at GWHFC http://gwhfc.org

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:37 am

@notarose that is so awesome to see Nick volunteering for the homeless and those in need. Anyone can just donate money or do an appearance or raise funds for charity but actually spending one's own time volunteering and helping those most in need, who are homeless and without food, is good to see especially for those who have been blessed in so many ways without that worry. Thanks Nick for being you and continuing to give back as you have since you were young. What a beautiful heart you have Nick beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:47 am

I admire Nick soo much for his beautiful big heart! About January Jones, I think he just friendly response. He's probably just flattered about January's crush on him, but I think he would have already asked her out if he wanted to . Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:14 pm

mistygracie74 wrote:I admire Nick soo much for his beautiful big heart! About January Jones, I think he just friendly response. He's probably just flattered about January's crush on him, but I think he would have already asked her out if he wanted to . Smiley
I find the situation significantly amusing cantstopl  In fact, I’m deeply disappointed that January doesn’t have a twitter account as I feel we might have seen some clever banter between them had she had one... a twitter “battle” instead of a lip sync one  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 32 2498057887  I like that the pot has been stirred and a bit of playfulness is the result. The circumstance is somewhat unique and that’s refreshing IMO.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:29 pm

Beautifully said Notarose! At least friendship between them would be nice! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@notarose that is so awesome to see Nick volunteering for the homeless and those in need. Anyone can just donate money or do an appearance or raise funds for charity but actually spending one's own time volunteering and helping those most in need, who are homeless and without food, is good to see especially for those who have been blessed in so many ways without that worry. Thanks Nick for being you and continuing to give back as you have since you were young. What a beautiful heart you have Nick beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

I also am attracted to people who do for others. *edit*
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:25 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@notarose that is so awesome to see Nick volunteering for the homeless and those in need. Anyone can just donate money or do an appearance or raise funds for charity but actually spending one's own time volunteering and helping those most in need, who are homeless and without food, is good to see especially for those who have been blessed in so many ways without that worry. Thanks Nick for being you and continuing to give back as you have since you were young. What a beautiful heart you have Nick beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

I also am attracted to people who do for others. *edit*

*edit* The volunteer vid was posted by a friend of Martha (Kyle’s girlfriend) and includes several people including Nick who I SCed. He wasn’t tagged. Martha is a regular volunteer with the organization. Smiley. The poster, Sugar Lyn, is a screenwriter/actress.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:29 pm

Glad to hear - didn't click on the photo to get the back story.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:13 pm

OT for those who were able to get IG story links, like I did, can you let me know if you can still get them? Something is different for me and I can't anymore.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:28 am

FTR, Nick has been volunteering since he was young. He even ran a charity himself. It's nothing new for him to be volunteering or doing charity and has been documented over the years and long before he was ever on any show - it's one of the things I love about him is that he still has that giving and caring spirit and doesn't advertise it, it's only through others that most of this is known about Nick heartbeat heartbeat

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:30 am

Just a reminder: This is a FAN thread for positive posts only. Thank you
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:17 pm

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 32 23347811
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbVRwyDglSs/?hl=en&taken-by=sharleenjoynt
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

+41
veg_out
lleyki
jen689
provenceguy
kikora