SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by notarose Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:26 am

This post isn’t about whether the woman Nick is dating is or isn’t January Jones ... so don’t get excited giggling . She did give an interview but when asked if she has a bf she replied “no comment”. So, that’s the fact about that along with our knowing they think highly enough of each other to spend NYE and her birthday together. 

So, non-news in clarifying relationship status but I wanted to post because there was so much franchise talk about being an empowered woman yada yada and her interview IMO speaks much more to what that means, at least to me, than what most Bach alum are selling.
My short notes:
- as a single mom she talks about how a simple thing like a bath is her way of rejuvenating. An example of how a small thing is all a person really needs. She likes being alone (very much an introvert, I’d say) so she finds ways to make it work for her. In other words, she relies on herself for her own peace of mind.
- she stresses the importance of balancing work and home life. She only accepts parts in the LA area. Definitely puts her son first by this example. 
- she mentions that her son does sometime wake at night and comes to her and how that informs her decisions about dating sex. Something I imagine many single moms can relate to. 
- on that same topic, she says every partner is different so she sees it as warranted that a woman let a man know what she needs. This, to me, is how a woman takes charge for the benefit of both rather than the silly Millienial attitude of what you can do for me. It is much more partnership driven.
- she talks about sex/intimacy as important even after an argument or many years. I like how that means that sex isn’t to be bartered and that intimacy is just part of a long term commitment to show caring. 
- she was cheated on in her early 20’s by a man she thought she would marry. That, along with her saying she has had a series of disappointing relationships, has led to her not feeling marriage needs to be an end goal but despite her view she remains open to the need of a prospective “love of her life”  wanting marriage. IMO showing open-mindedness and knowledge that considering and discussing differences in views is a part of a relationship.
- she says it is important for people to inspire each other in a relationship. Again, what each gives rather than takes. 
https://www.violetgrey.com/violet-files/cover-story/before-10-am-january-jones

Great person to know IMO in any capacity Smiley Woman power.

PS: this is why I’d love to hear Nick interview nonfranchise people that are in his life. Substance.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by Guest Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:42 pm

I notice that Nick has been fairly quiet on social media lately (ie. not really posting many Instagram stories/photos or 'liking' things, etc.). More notably, I also notice that he hasn't really been liking many of January's photos either. For instance, she has posted 10 photos in the last 6 days and during that time, Nick only liked 1 photo two days ago. The photo wasn't even a selfie but a seemingly impersonal scenic landscape with a funny caption--I don't know if this means anything but I did find it interesting.

Also, I do notice that when Nick does like posts, a lot of those posts are from his actor friends/people in the industry almost as if he is liking those posts as a source of inspiration for his own career aspirations. I have no idea how Nick is feeling right now but just going by his social media activity (or lackthereof) I wonder if he is currently more interested in focusing on his career rather than his love life. This is all just speculation, of course. Either way, I hope he's doing well. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:32 pm

@Bluejay271
I was wondering if he might be filming something. When he was filming Speechless he was also not present on IG aside from a few actor industry follows/likes. Would be great if he nabbed another part Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:36 pm

notarose wrote:@Bluejay271
I was wondering if he might be filming something. When he was filming Speechless he was also not present on IG aside from a few actor industry follows/likes. Would be great if he nabbed another part Smiley

That would be awesome. I'm really hoping that he is keeping himself busy. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:42 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:
notarose wrote:@Bluejay271

That would be awesome. I'm really hoping that he is keeping himself busy. Smiley

It’s a tough business IMO. Lots of casting calls but no guarantees and as he is at the entry level he doesn’t have a regular schedule.
Another possible clue that he might have been/is filming is that when he did an IG live a while back he mentioned he might do some work out vid with Jared the next week but that still hasn’t materialized. 
:yes:  Would be great as I’d love to see him in a new project and building his career is a progression.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:46 pm

I definitely think he's busy and getting things done and putting in work where he needs to. Reminds me of this IG post of a speech from one of the greats that Nick recently liked. Makes me think of Nick himself and his life philosophy in general... "Keep moving, keep growing, keep learningyes beatingheart  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeUKuSPD7UJ/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:06 pm

@notarose I always admire a single parent who takes it slow in romance. Sure you have urges and desires but having the right person in your life is far more important than having a booty call. Thanks for posting the nuggets from that interview. Guess one of those disappointing relationships was Josh Groban as they dated for several years. I believe she is around 5 years older than he.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:12 pm

@notarose thank you for bringing here JJ's interview since I haven't followed her or watched her work and things I've heard/read weren't positive, so I didn't know what to think of her. Then following some other LA people I've noticed she's friends with some very down to earth, family oriented actors, who don't go "out for fame" much and so I was wondering if she might be a recluse too ... this definitely paints better picture of who she might be and her views ... now I can even understand her POV in the "friendship" with Nick and I can see what might be interesting/intriguing for Nick at the same time. And indeed they are more alike than any of the characters of his previous partners (crushes), so it makes me hopeful for him (either way it goes), because I always wished for him to experience that ... the joy in the balance, calmness, while I was watching him chase the excitement of the unruly personalities. I'm really happy for him with all his progress that is now more evident comparing to 3 years ago ... and I'm excited what's yet to come.

For me this journey with all of you, following Nick's rollercoaster, has been very insightful and rewarding. No regrets in being Nick's chick.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:21 pm

happygolucky wrote:@notarose thank you for bringing here JJ's interview since I haven't followed her or watched her work and things I've heard/read weren't positive, so I didn't know what to think of her. Then following some other LA people I've noticed she's friends with some very down to earth, family oriented actors, who don't go "out for fame" much and so I was wondering if she might be a recluse too ... this definitely paints better picture of who she might be and her views ... now I can even understand her POV in the "friendship" with Nick and I can see what might be interesting/intriguing for Nick at the same time. And indeed they are more alike than any of the characters of his previous partners (crushes), so it makes me hopeful for him (either way it goes), because I always wished for him to experience that ... the joy in the balance, calmness, while I was watching him chase the excitement of the unruly personalities. I'm really happy for him with all his progress that is now more evident comparing to 3 years ago ... and I'm excited what's yet to come.

For me this journey with all of you, following Nick's rollercoaster, has been very insightful and rewarding. No regrets in being Nick's chick.

I think one of life’s greatest opportunities is to surround yourself with those who enhance the experience ... like Nick Chicks group hug
Onward we go Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 67 2498057887

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:01 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeYddlQDO2pNick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 67 26871110
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:39 pm

Nick’s IG story - SC 
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 67 1989c010

He said he might do an IG Live after the east coast Bach airing to discuss the show. 

giggling love the cute Nick and James Corden Grammy animation.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:10 pm

@happygolucky @notarose beautiful posts!  heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat

@mistygracie74 thanks for the pic  yes Looks like it's an old one from last year per the person's caption 
@notarose so cute   :cutiepie

Nick's IG stories
https://instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/vp/718303cf7f7ad05e50e75ccc2ac3522f/5A7086F0/t50.12441-16/27522466_464048687323480_7940284680689942528_n.mp4
https://instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/vp/31818fa6010a683980cd29dd323b51c1/5A7196F2/t50.12441-16/26875959_966500886837392_7170060889758892032_n.mp4
https://www.instagram.com/nickviall
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

+41
veg_out
lleyki
jen689
provenceguy
kikora